Mike Tyson

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I was out doing my five mile run this morning and ran right past Mike Tyson. :laugh: He was coming the other way and we smiled and nodded at each other as we passed. I knew he lived in Seven Hills, but this is the first time I've ever seen him.

I was out doing my five mile run this morning and ran right past Mike Tyson. :laugh: He was coming the other way and we smiled and nodded at each other as we passed. I knew he lived in Seven Hills, but this is the first time I've ever seen him.

and???

He is a good guy.. Ran into him on an ariplane once.. You are kinda young.. It was in the 80s the height of his prime..

He was sitting in first class.. He did a few things on the air plane coming into coach gretting kids and all..

Apparently he's a nice guy these days.

and???

And blow me

I have never blown in my life-------other than
upon a spoonfull

well,, he's older now

I always think he was a nice guy just misunderstood.. Don king used the heck out of him.. And his one wife what was her name..

Was he running also? Hows that boy taking care of himself? Seems his chunkiness fluctuates a lot.

Check your ears.

I always think he was a nice guy just misunderstood.. Don king used the heck out of him.. And his one wife what was her name..

Funny you should mention Don King - when I was a teenager I waited on him at a pancake house in South Florida. He couldn't have been nicer. Tipped me $50 on a $30 check, too.

Funny you should mention Don King - when I was a teenager I waited on him at a pancake house in South Florida. He couldn't have been nicer. Tipped me $50 on a $30 check, too.

That's kinda of nice to know.. Maybe more to the story then we know..

That's kinda of nice to know.. Maybe more to the story then we know..

I mean, being nice to a waiter doesn't really make up for beating a man to death for owing him $600, or all the other shady shit he's been involved with - but my experience was pleasant.

I still have his autograph somewhere.

Indiana should give him a pardon for that rape conviction 25 years ago.. He was sent to prison on no evidence. Of course that's true of most men convicted of rape but what made the tyson case even worse is that the "victim" knew she would get millions of dollars from him based on her accusation. Talk about reasonable doubt. Tyson should have never even been charged.

Forum List

Back