Chiefs & Denver put on the best Sunday night football game in years

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A defensive powerhouse duo that ended with an overtime victory for the Chiefs.
I normally get bored with defensive games but these two put on such a good show it was fun to watch.

saw a little bit of that game.for chiefs fans that had the be the most exciting Broncos/Chiefs game since the monday night matchup of john elway and joe montana.

saw a little bit of that game.for chiefs fans that had the be the most exciting Broncos/Chiefs game since the monday night matchup of john elway and joe montana.

After all the childish BS of not watching anymore football games? Lol! You are such a liar.

I normally get bored with defensive games but these two put on such a good show it was fun to watch.

Nice game Gramps, Raiders are going to have to play like hell to stay ahead of your Chiefs.

I went to bed disappointed, thinking Denver won. I was pleasantly surprised to find out they lost. Wish I would have seen it.

Does it matter? Is Denver going to make the playoffs anyways? Last year I didn't see them coming and they won it all. Same with Seattle. They don't seem good but you know they'll be dangerous if they make the playoffs.

I can't believe Manning won last year with that horrible performance.

Nice game Gramps, Raiders are going to have to play like hell to stay ahead of your Chiefs.
Raiders and Chiefs will meet one more time and it will be a critical game for them both.

Should therefore be a really great game. Winner will win the AFC West and loser will be a wildcard team.

Forum List

Back