Mike Shanahan remains noncommittal about giving a rat's ass.

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
mike-shanahan-opn6-32834.jpg

Redskins coach Mike Shanahan will wait until the end of the season to decide if he wants Redskins to win any more games or if he even cares.

In his Monday press conference, Shanahan answered no questions, did not make any statements and did not even seem to know where he was.

Sources close to the situation have stated that Mike Shanahan is pissed at Dan Snyder for not letting him play Santa at the annual team Christmas party last year.

Shanahan was instead forced to play one of the elves, while an unnamed fat white guy handed out presents and consumed most of the cookies and eggnog.

Shanahan was further incensed when former player Albert Haynesworth stopped by to drink all the beer, pee in the kitchen sink and hit on his favourite too-young-to-actually-date, but nice-to-use-for-an-ego-boost, Redskinette.

He has decided to give players the entire week off before next Sunday's game and refuses to state whether or not in fact he even still has a job with the team.

When reached for comment, Shanahan COULD NOT be reached for comment.

• Banned
Why was I ever dumb enough to root for the Skins?

I could have used that time to sleep in on Sunday mornings!!!

Both Shannahan and Daniel Snyder should be thrown in jail for assault.Orginally I thought just Shannahan should be thrown in jail for not benching RG3 in the second half when he was hurt and it was obvious they were not going to win that game last year in the playoffs. But Snyder is just as guilty

Neither one of them care about the health of RG3.They only care about filling and packing the stadium.

If they cared about him,they would never have allowed him to play this year taking the risk they did of letting him play after that serious injury he suffered last year in the playoffs.

They should have told him-I understand your desire to play,but you are our franchise,we cant risk you going out and getting hurt.we need you healthy and ready to play next year.

They for sure at LEAST should have kept him out for the rest of the year after they started 1-4 and their season was done for.

He was playing on one leg this entire season.Thats not his strength sitting back and being a passer,he needs to run around.thats how he plays the game.thats his game.

It was a total unnessary waste of talent to have him out there this year.If he had gone and got seriously hurt again,his blood would be on their hands.

I hope Snyder does fire that prick Shannahan.

Many retired Bronco players have said they hate him for sending them out there telling them to play while they were hurt from those days.

Snyder is just as much a jerk as Shannahan is.too bad HE cant be fired as well.:mad:

Last edited:
Shanahan and Elway acted duplicitously to get Reeves fired at Denver.

Why does anyone think Shanahan would be any different in DC than Denver?

Shanahan and Elway acted duplicitously to get Reeves fired at Denver.

Why does anyone think Shanahan would be any different in DC than Denver?

except THIS time he is trying to get the owner fired.even though he SHOULD be,Shannahan cant seem to realise that doesnt work in the real world.:lol:

I would laugh my ass off if Shannahan got brought back for one more season and had another losing season next year and he got fired.:lol: I always said once Elway retired,he would be exposed for what he is.a not so great coach.:lol:

Funny how he was always being called an offensive genius when he had Elway and once Elway retired,his TRUE colors emerged.:lol:

Last edited:
If they changed the name of the team they would start winning. Jesus hates them

If they changed the name of the team they would start winning. Jesus hates them

Snyder is trying to destroy the team by keeping the name. He could change it to the "NATIVE AMERICANS" and gain five times as many fans, and make a lot more profits for the team. Or he could put a potato on the helmets and solve the controversy. The way RG is playing, he should put an uncircumcised dick on the helmet and call them the foreskins.

Looks like Shanahan's son wants his dad's job. What a brown noser.

He could call it the name of a tribe, it's the fact that redskins is derogatory. It's like calling asians "yellowskins".

Forum List

Back