Mike Pence's HIV Scandal Must Not Be Forgotten

Roe v. Wade is the law of the land - backed up by the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. Supreme Court. Why do you hate America?

I do not hate America. I do hate the Roe V. Wade law. Constitutional Law can be changed and I will work on that until my dying day.

Did you read any of the links I provided? Was there any PP propaganda in those news articles? PP is a Democratic fund raising machine using tax payer dollars to elect libtards all over the U. S..

Roe v. Wade is the law of the land - backed up by the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. Supreme Court. Why do you hate America?

I do not hate America. I do hate the Roe V. Wade law. Constitutional Law can be changed and I will work on that until my dying day.

Did you read any of the links I provided? Was there any PP propaganda in those news articles? PP is a Democratic fund raising machine using tax payer dollars to elect libtards all over the U. S..

Well, is that illegal? Gee, would you expect PP to support rabid NaziCon anti-choice zealots who are trying to destroy them? Funny...

Lets for the sake of argument agree that these so called scandals exist. Do you seriously think anyone willing to overlook Donald trumps massive flaws are going to give a rats rear end about these?

And even if they did, you realize that this scandal pales in comparison to the decades of Clinton scandals which are far worse. Heck Clinton has proven herself to to be a national security risk. And she is so corrupt she will take money from anyone. She is so corrupt that she took money from Donald trump.

How come that doesn't bother you?

Big talk from a person who supported Cruz, who took money from Trump.

The first thing to know about Mike Pence is that he hates abortion. I mean, really hates it. As in, a good gift for him would be a lapel pin that read, "Ask me how I feel about abortion." While many right-wing politicians have been screeching about defunding Planned Parenthood over the last year due to those hoax videos, Pence wanted to shut them down before it was cool. In 2011, Politico detailed Pence's "one-man crusade to deny all federal funding" to the organization. Reminder: Title X does not provide federal funding for abortions, and abortion makes up only three percent of the services that Planned Parenthood provides. PP's main function is STI and STD testing and treatment. Pence's response: "If Planned Parenthood wants to be involved in providing counseling services and HIV testing, they ought not be in the business of providing abortions."

In 2013, the only Planned Parenthood in Indiana's rural Scott County was forced to close due to lack of funding. The women of Scott County must now travel 50 miles to visit a gynecologist, according to the Chicago Tribune. The closure also left the county without an HIV testing center, and by June 2015, 150 of Austin, Indiana's 4,300 residents were infected with HIV. That's almost 3.5 percent of the population. For comparison, the overall HIV infection rate in the United States is less that 0.4 percent.

Austin's only physician, Dr. William Cooke, saw the epidemic coming a mile away. "We’ve been asking for help for a long time," he told MSNBC in 2015. "We identified long ago there was an undercurrent here that was very unhealthy."

Pence finally called the Centers for Disease Control to assist Cooke with the outbreak in March of that year. As of April 2016, 190 cases of HIV have been diagnosed in Austin, reported the Indy Star. The Scottsburg Planned Parenthood, which never performed abortions, remains permanently closed.

Mike Pence's HIV Scandal Must Not Be Forgotten

Pence really sounds like a religious psycho! And very dangerous for women!

Hmmmm........

How did they spread ?

Lets for the sake of argument agree that these so called scandals exist. Do you seriously think anyone willing to overlook Donald trumps massive flaws are going to give a rats rear end about these?

And even if they did, you realize that this scandal pales in comparison to the decades of Clinton scandals which are far worse. Heck Clinton has proven herself to to be a national security risk. And she is so corrupt she will take money from anyone. She is so corrupt that she took money from Donald trump.

How come that doesn't bother you?

You mean the "scandals" you NaziCons have conjured up and nurtured for decades? Those "scandals"...?

Nah....who has to manufacture anything.

HIllary is the gift that keeps giving.

Tell us about abortion.....Squaw Pussy!

liberal-compassion-at-36-weeks.jpg

Name one member of USMB that advocates abortion at 36 weeks.

At 36 weeks you have a baby that is delivered healthy. Late term abortions are typically only done on fetal anomalies, genetic disorder, fetal demise and/or or severe medical problems.

But Pence has decided to rewrite the U.S. Constitution with his own bill regarding fetal anomalies. Which is certain to be overturned, if it hasn't been already.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

Last edited:
I do not hate women. I respect women more than you will ever know. Quit lying and act your age if you want respect, until then your just a fucking bitch that loves to kill babies...

Since NaziCons don't have the political muscle to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just try to chip away at it through the back door - like religious asshole Pence.

Anyone familiar with the law admits abortion is much more restrictive than it used to be.

Sucks to be you.

Good to see democracy at work.

Roe was the law of the land. Now, other laws are superceeding it. The left won't take it back to the SCOTUS because they know there is a chance it could get shot down.

Well, is that illegal? Gee, would you expect PP to support rabid NaziCon anti-choice zealots who are trying to destroy them? Funny...

Can you get some help pulling your head out of your ass ?

Left wingers love to use government to force their points of view on others.

Freedom of Religion was supposed to be just that.

I do not hate women. I respect women more than you will ever know. Quit lying and act your age if you want respect, until then your just a fucking bitch that loves to kill babies...

Since NaziCons don't have the political muscle to overturn Roe v. Wade, they just try to chip away at it through the back door - like religious asshole Pence.

Anyone familiar with the law admits abortion is much more restrictive than it used to be.

Sucks to be you.

Good to see democracy at work.

Roe was the law of the land. Now, other laws are superceeding it. The left won't take it back to the SCOTUS because they know there is a chance it could get shot down.

Well, when President Hillary nominates new Supreme Court justices - all that chipping-way shit will get straightened out - and Roe v. Wade will be made whole once again as originally intended.

It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe V Wade and it's been considered a right leaning court ever since. We've had several Republican administrations over the last many decades and one full house and nothing changed on abortion. Republican administrations have always refused to give Supreme court nominees a litmus test on abortion and they never will.

So no you can't vote on abortion, you cannot make laws from your home district that will not be immediately overturned by a district court. After 45 years of Roe V Wade, it's clear it's not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back