Mike Pence is the Devil, Mother's Day Edition

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The Antifis think they’ve got President Trump on the ropes so their next target is going to be that horrid vice president, Mike Pense. We all remember the fuss about his saying he wouldn’t eat a meal alone with another woman. Well, they’ve got something else to get all lathered over.

He calls his wife “Mother.”

Ain’t that awful?

Bull poop. I call my wife Mamacita all the time. How about you? Call your mate Papa or Mama? Well, that means your a devil. A horrible person.

One version of this story is @ Grim's Hall: Mike Pence is the Devil, Mother's Day Edition

The Antifis think they’ve got President Trump on the ropes so their next target is going to be that horrid vice president, Mike Pense. We all remember the fuss about his saying he wouldn’t eat a meal alone with another woman. Well, they’ve got something else to get all lathered over.

Ain’t that awful?

Bull poop. I call my wife Mamacita all the time. How about you? Call your mate Papa or Mama? Well, that means your a devil. A horrible person.

One version of this story is @ Grim's Hall: Mike Pence is the Devil, Mother's Day Edition

That's nothing, Bill calls Hillary mommy dearest.

Last edited:

Ain’t that awful?

Personally I do not want my husband out eating dinner with another women, work related or not, nor would I.

Calling his wife Mother is strange and , nor calling you husband Father is also strange in my opinion and I do not know of anyone who calls them that . I call my husband Honey or by his name.

Marriage is on the wane but calling parents mother, mom, father, papa or dad was so the children would call mother - mother. It was common when we had married couples as parents.

My husband would call me Mom, I always called him by name. Consequently my son calls me Mom and his father, Frank.

Ain’t that awful?

A lot of men who have children, call their wife mother.

My father in law used to.

You seriously that desperate to criticize endearments between couples?

Forum List

Back