“Mike Pence is done with Trump’s bulls--t,” said a former Pence adviser

Trume should have picked Chris. Chris would not have shy about slapping Trump on the side of the head for his stupidity and insanity. I can’t see him as being the poodle that Pence was for 4 years.
Fuck You. The FBI warned the Capitol police this was in THE WORKS, THE DAY BEFORE!!!!!!! All planned now.

Facts are coming out

Capitol Riot Fallout: F.B.I. Warned of Violence Before Siege; More Arrests Made - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
And if the facts do come out, it will be ignored and censored by Big Tech.

I almost prefer not to know the facts because it ends up just pissing the hell out of you because nothing is ever done about the facts.

Trume should have picked Chris. Chris would not have shy about slapping Trump on the side of the head for his stupidity and insanity. I can’t see him as being the poodle that Pence was for 4 years.

Trump has to surround himself with yes men. Remember Rex Tillerson?
Trump must have anti swampers with swampsers included by the elite Repubs.

Even strong CEOs don't surround themselves with yes men.

Every legislator was beyond a doubt notified prior to casting their votes on January 6, 2021 that the election was fully rigged.

Lies like this get people killed

50 States certified their elections as fair and unbiased and cast their Electoral Votes accordingly.

A Vice President has no authority to disallow the State Certification and award the electors to himself
You are Communists. So what!

Even strong CEOs don't surround themselves with yes men.
If you have a corrupted government for decades you need yeas men. And a percentage of his were just that. The rest were of the swamp forced on him by the Repub Party elites.

Every legislator was beyond a doubt notified prior to casting their votes on January 6, 2021 that the election was fully rigged.

Lies like this get people killed

50 States certified their elections as fair and unbiased and cast their Electoral Votes accordingly.

A Vice President has no authority to disallow the State Certification and award the electors to himself
No legislator has the right to confirm fraud. A simple no is all that takes.

Had a judge try to bully me into signing something once transferring property that was not just mine to transfer. He told me it didn't mean anything after I adamantly told him no ain't happening. I finally told him if it doesn't mean anything then you sign it.

Legislators gave their approval for fraud that was literally an attempt to take over the government. I don't care who or what party they are in; the moment they put in okay for that fraud knowing what it was they became complicit and a party to it.

Legislators gave their approval for fraud that was literally an attempt to take over the government.

It was Trump perpetuating a fraud

Most responsible legislators just said......NO
They would not sign what Trump was asking them to sign

Legislators gave their approval for fraud that was literally an attempt to take over the government.

It was Trump perpetuating a fraud

Most responsible legislators just said......NO
They would not sign what Trump was asking them to sign
They did not have to sign anything and they did not have to give their okay to certify a bogus election but they did. That is pretty damn simple.

Forum List

Back