Mike Lindell's Cybersecurity Expert: MyPillowGuy's Data is "Illegitimate"

You’re referring to it and then blaming me for being obsessed with it. Then you lied about what you said but won’t admit it.

You’re a bad person.
you were and continue to use it. talking points covered. move on.

you were and continue to use it. talking points covered. move on.
I’ll use it whenever I find it relevant. It’s a solid work of investigation and fact finding.

You are a liar who doesn’t respond to facts and is so dishonest out lie about your own statements within an hour.

Oh, they did.

Sarcasm translates very poorly on the internet and in discussing forums, especially these days. I thought we were having a serious conversation.

Ever since the kakistocracy selected leaders for us like Trump and Biden, and we entered Bizzarro world. . . I am not sure if folks are being serious anymore. IN the FZ, sure, but in otherwise serious topics, when folks attack my integrity, and I always get called a nutter? I never am too sure. :dunno:

thanks.

:113:

looks like you need one of these:

sarcasm detector.jpg

I’ll use it whenever I find it relevant. It’s a solid work of investigation and fact finding.

You are a liar who doesn’t respond to facts and is so dishonest out lie about your own statements within an hour.
yep, and proving my point. two faced.

yep, and proving my point. two faced.
Two faces is bringing up Mueller and then claiming I’m obsessed with it.

Clearly you’re the one obsessed with Mueller.

The topic here is that Lindell’s “investigation” was a fraud. He has this big symposium and invites experts to disprove his data but doesn’t even release it because his own team says it’s fraudulent.

This should be a lesson to you. You’ve been lied to by these guys all year.

Poster Lastamender, it is not my avatar's intention to put you on the spot, to demand something of you.

Rather, out of mere curiosity, he...and me.....will ask: Have you ever put your money where your mouth is? Meaning, have you sent money to Mike Lindell to stop the steal?
NOYB

And he's taken the $5 million off the table!

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — The cyber expert on the “red team” hired by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell now says the key data underpinning the theory that China hacked the 2020 election unveiled at the Cyber Symposium is illegitimate.​
Mr. Lindell said he had 37 terabytes of “irrefutable” evidence that hackers, who he said were backed by China, broke into election systems and switched votes in favor of President Biden. The proof, he said, is visible in intercepted network data or “packet captures” that were collected by hackers and could be unencrypted to reveal that a cyberattack occurred and that votes were switched.​
But cyber expert Josh Merritt, who is on the team hired by Mr. Lindell to interrogate the data for the symposium, told The Washington Times that packet captures are unrecoverable in the data and that the data, as provided, cannot prove a cyber incursion by China.​
“So our team said, we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information,” Mr. Merritt said on Wednesday, the second day of the symposium.​
Mr. Merritt’s break from Mr. Lindell accelerated the unraveling of the MyPillow millionaire’s months of spinning of a conspiracy theory that he said would reverse the outcome of the 2020 election and restore former President Donald Trump to the White House.​
Mr. Lindell delayed a scheduled unveiling of his evidence on Wednesday at the symposium.​
He had offered $5 million to any in-person attendee who can disprove his claims. The offer is no longer on the table, Mr. Merritt said.​
Leading up to the seminar, Mr. Lindell had displayed a video of scrolling, incomprehensible text, which he claimed were the packet captures he had received — proof, he claimed, of his China hacking theory. The video was featured in his documentary “Absolute 9-0” and was played on loop on screens throughout the convention center during the symposium.​
Cybersecurity expert J. Kirk Wiebe, a former senior National Security Agency analyst and whistleblower, also said Mr. Lindell did not have the actual data sets.​
He said the scrolling text was likely meant to resemble what the packet captures would look like in the data set but were not actual packet captures, which are vital to prove the claims.​

Yeah, well "D'uh!"

:rofl:

It's all about the grift and yer feelings!
Is Mike Lindell in charge of any audits?
The entire premise of this thread is a fail.

Two faces is bringing up Mueller and then claiming I’m obsessed with it.

Clearly you’re the one obsessed with Mueller.

The topic here is that Lindell’s “investigation” was a fraud. He has this big symposium and invites experts to disprove his data but doesn’t even release it because his own team says it’s fraudulent.

This should be a lesson to you. You’ve been lied to by these guys all year.
July 6 2021, you dear, brought in mueller! You have no balls ace!

posted the quote in here ace

The acronym (None Of Your Business) above is a response to my avatar's query about the poster Lastamender' '' support of Mike Lindell's ''stop-the-steal' campaign by contributing money to PillowBoy's efforts. So, despite the poster's prolific and strident advocacy of a 'steal' on the election.....he doesn't want to commit to the forum if he puts his money where his mouth is.

And that's OK.
We asked to poster simply to offer an opportunity to add credibility to his frequent claims.

"Is Mike Lindell in charge of any audits?"

I dunno about Mike and audits.
But Mike ain't no wallflower on this 'fraudulent election' circus-parade.

We saw a lot of reportage last week about his 'symposium' in South Dakota.
Including his assertion that he was painfully attacked in the lobby of a local hotel.
But that have been publicly stated reservations about this alleged 'attack'.

Here's one from a Republican.....as reported by the AP and Newsweek:

"Mike Lindell claimed he was attacked last week at a South Dakota hotel, but a Florida politician who witnessed the encounter said there was no attack.

Jeff Buongiorno, a Republican congressional candidate in Florida, and other attendees had asked to take a photo with Lindell, whom they saw in the lobby. After Buongiorno finished taking the photos, another man Buongiorno didn't know approached the group and asked to take a photo, as well.

Lindell, the MyPillow chief executive, claims the other man who asked for a photo attacked him while it was being taken, but Buongiorno, who took the photo on the man's phone, disagreed.

"There was no attack," Buongiorno said.

Buongiorno said nothing he saw could be described as an attack that would leave Lindell in pain. He added Lindell showed no indication anything was amiss as he walked to the glass elevator and rode it to the 6th floor.

Buongiorno, who said he supported "law and order," was concerned Lindell's claim would take up police time and resources. He was also worried that the photo-seeker was falsely accused
."

Last edited:
The acronym (None Of Your Business) above is a response to my avatar's query about the poster Lastamender' '' support of Mike Lindell's ''stop-the-steal' campaign by contributing money to PillowBoy's efforts. So, despite the poster's prolific and strident advocacy of a 'steal' on the election.....he doesn't want to commit to the forum if he puts his money where his mouth is.

And that's OK.
We asked to poster simply to offer an opportunity to add credibility to his frequent claims.

I dunno about Mike and audits.
But Mike ain't no wallflower on this 'fraudulent election' circus-parade.

We saw a lot of reportage last week about his 'symposium' in South Dakota.
Including his assertion that he was painfully attacked in the lobby of a local hotel.
But that have been publicly stated reservations about this alleged 'attack'.

Here's one from a Republican.....as reported by the AP and Newsweek:

"Mike Lindell claimed he was attacked last week at a South Dakota hotel, but a Florida politician who witnessed the encounter said there was no attack.

Jeff Buongiorno, a Republican congressional candidate in Florida, and other attendees had asked to take a photo with Lindell, whom they saw in the lobby. After Buongiorno finished taking the photos, another man Buongiorno didn't know approached the group and asked to take a photo, as well.

Lindell, the MyPillow chief executive, claims the other man who asked for a photo attacked him while it was being taken, but Buongiorno, who took the photo on the man's phone, disagreed.

"There was no attack," Buongiorno said.

Buongiorno said nothing he saw could be described as an attack that would leave Lindell in pain. He added Lindell showed no indication anything was amiss as he walked to the glass elevator and rode it to the 6th floor.

Buongiorno, who said he supported "law and order," was concerned Lindell's claim would take up police time and resources. He was also worried that the photo-seeker was falsely accused
."
The hate never stops.

"The hate never stops."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Redux: "So, despite the poster's prolific and strident advocacy of a 'steal' on the election.....he doesn't want to commit to the forum if he puts his money where his mouth is."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Redux: "So, despite the poster's prolific and strident advocacy of a 'steal' on the election.....he doesn't want to commit to the forum if he puts his money where his mouth is."
And? Your commentary means shit to me and most likely many others.

Forum List

Back