Mike Lindell Goes Live 8/16 - 8/17 and Will Talk About Their Plan to Secure Future Elections

Ferals, Fairies, and Foreigners Enfranchised by Fortunate Sons

It's the demographics. The talk of election fraud is meant to distract us from the bipartisan ruling class's success at White Replacement.

Huh? It seems to me like it's an important talk to have so it doesn't happen again in 2024.

I‘m not sure it’s a good idea to reveal to the enemy how we plan to stop them from cheating again. It will give them a chance to develop workarounds.

pillow guy is working around his upcoming lawsuit by dominion by trying to grift for more laywer fees.

I‘m not sure it’s a good idea to reveal to the enemy how we plan to stop them from cheating again. It will give them a chance to develop workarounds.
I'm sure you're batshit crazy.

Perhaps try to get more people to vote for you. It would be a nice change of pace since you've lost 7 of the last 8 popular votes.

I'm sure you're batshit crazy.

Perhaps try to get more people to vote for you. It would be a nice change of pace since you've lost 7 of the last 8 popular votes.
Maybe take your own advice and stop depending on gimmicks to "win"

Maybe take your own advice and stop depending on gimmicks to "win"
Gimmicks?

Healthcare, student loan forgiveness, competent governance and equality for all Americans are not gimmicks.

A gimmick would be a wall that will do nothing to stop illegal immigration, moving an embassy from one city to another, threatening to pull out of NATO, and a trade war we couldn't possibly hope to ever win. And, oh yeah, promising a miracle.

Huh? It seems to me like it's an important talk to have so it doesn't happen again in 2024.
The Donkephants' Demographic Demolition Derby

Netrixers think election shenanigans are important only because their mentors tell them it is. Their mentors promote this wild-goose chase to distract us from their collusion in the multi-colorization of a country built by Whites for Whites, the only freedom-loving race.

Gimmicks?

Healthcare, student loan forgiveness, competent governance and equality for all Americans are not gimmicks.

A gimmick would be a wall that will do nothing to stop illegal immigration, moving an embassy from one city to another, threatening to pull out of NATO, and a trade war we couldn't possibly hope to ever win. And, oh yeah, promising a miracle.
For apartment renters they want a several thousand-dollar checks sent out to them. The tragedy is now that there are people who damaged themselves physically and psychologically in employment over many decades living about the same or a little better than many others who have done very little.

Forum List

Back