Mike Huckabee: Another Hater Who Wants To Be POTUS

:confused:

So you want "special rights" for gays.... not equal rights.... Oh OK :eusa_eh:

That is EXACTLY what Maddie wants: "special rights" for gays, or abnormals .......not equal rights.

Gays are not normal. THAT is a fact. Gays are ABNORMALS

Just because our Government looks the other way, and allows abnormals to be treated as normals i.e., have EQUAL RIGHTS......that does not mean that the Government is obligated to OFFICIALLY designate what is OBVIOUSLY an ABNORMALITY to be a NORMALITY. And, in that process change the word MARRIAGE", used in our language for millenia, to mean something OTHER THAN "MARRIAGE" to suit the sexual predilection of Abnormals.

That's like changing the meaning of the word "chair" to "apples" just because faggots are perverts.

That is fucking ridiculous.

No pun intended.

I guess that's why the Catholic church doesn't allow priests and nuns to marry.

Because they consider them abnormal.

Hey, that's their game.....their rules.

For the record ? YES. They are abnormal.

By any stretch of the imagination (even yours)....do you think queers are normal ?????

I like Mike, He's a decent likable sort. Don't believe he's a hater for one second.

Of course thats just my opinon and we all know opinions are like assholes. Everyones got one.

Carry on.

Spot on.

Carry on......providing you're not an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd.

From Reagan's welfare queen to Willie Horton to Muslims to illegal immigrants to gays, finding black or brown people to scare white suburban voters with is a core Republican value.

It's what they do.

You're a certified whackjob.

I've already obliterated you're previous attempt at foisting this same silly bullshit in my post a few pages ago.

You've got a short memory.....but then that's part of being a brainless twit.

After winning Iowa's precinct caucuses in the last election cycle, Huckabee quickly faded and he's now working as a television and radio commentator. But he makes it clear he's thinking of another run for the GOP presidential nomination.

"Am I keeping the option open? Yes," Huckabee said. "Am I open to considering it? Of course I am, I would be foolish not to in light of what I've been through."
He noted that he's in a much different place than four years ago, when he said he was "an asterisk in the polls."
"This time in most of the national polls I'm either at the top or near the top and that certainly is a different position to be in," he said.
Huckabee said he wasn't sure about a timetable for reaching a decision, but it's likely that potential Republican candidates will begin making their intentions clear early next year. "Ask me in six months and I'll have a clearer answer," he said.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said Sunday that Iowa voters likely launched a national movement when ousting three state Supreme Court justices who agreed with a decision to strike a ban on gay marriage.
Huckabee was in Des Moines courting evangelical conservatives who pushed him to victory in Iowa's leadoff precinct caucuses in the last election.

"The significance and historic nature of the judicial elections here in Iowa were far bigger than the borders of Iowa," he said. "It was a very important statement that voters made, a statement that resonated across the country and one that I think will give legs to a larger movement over the next few years."

Mike Huckabee lauds ousting of Iowa justices over gay marriage, courts evangelicals | cleveland.com

Ugh.

Your thoughts, folks?

He is actually a fine American with executive experience, whom as a governor has balanced a budget and believes in governing according to the principles of the Constitution. I like that. I want that. :)

After winning Iowa's precinct caucuses in the last election cycle, Huckabee quickly faded and he's now working as a television and radio commentator. But he makes it clear he's thinking of another run for the GOP presidential nomination.

"Am I keeping the option open? Yes," Huckabee said. "Am I open to considering it? Of course I am, I would be foolish not to in light of what I've been through."
He noted that he's in a much different place than four years ago, when he said he was "an asterisk in the polls."
"This time in most of the national polls I'm either at the top or near the top and that certainly is a different position to be in," he said.
Huckabee said he wasn't sure about a timetable for reaching a decision, but it's likely that potential Republican candidates will begin making their intentions clear early next year. "Ask me in six months and I'll have a clearer answer," he said.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said Sunday that Iowa voters likely launched a national movement when ousting three state Supreme Court justices who agreed with a decision to strike a ban on gay marriage.
Huckabee was in Des Moines courting evangelical conservatives who pushed him to victory in Iowa's leadoff precinct caucuses in the last election.

"The significance and historic nature of the judicial elections here in Iowa were far bigger than the borders of Iowa," he said. "It was a very important statement that voters made, a statement that resonated across the country and one that I think will give legs to a larger movement over the next few years."

Mike Huckabee lauds ousting of Iowa justices over gay marriage, courts evangelicals | cleveland.com

Ugh.

Your thoughts, folks?

He is actually a fine American with executive experience, whom as a governor has balanced a budget and believes in governing according to the principles of the Constitution. I like that. I want that. :)

Except for the "whom" I agree with you 100%.

Oh.....so you're making fun of fat people now.

Hater!!!

Actually they - or he at least - aren't fat anymore. Mikey's weight loss was the biggest (no pun intended) and most highly trumpeted accomplishment of his governorship.
Looks to me like Mike gained all that weight back

Nah, that's a "Before" pic. I remember when that was taken and released, it is quite a memorable shot. It's taken on the grounds of the AR Governor's mansion right about the time they put the trailer on the lawn. ;)

I can't stand Huckabee for his policy positions, the way he pissed on my former state while in office and his incredibly authoritarian Reconstructionist ideology, but picking on him for this pic is a little out of line.

Last edited:

Ugh.

Your thoughts, folks?

He balanced the budget on the backs of the Municipalities. Then when a few of them started illegally overtaxing primarily senior citizens to make up the shortfall his office refused to step in and correct the abuses. I put in pro bono research time on one of those cases, the citizens had to hire private lawyers to do what the State under his direction would not - correct illegal overtaxation. Even though the municipalities derive their power to tax directly from the State, it wasn't "his" problem. Real nice way to run a State, huh.

And if you think he believes in the Constitution you should go back and see his remarks from 2007 and 2008 on instituting Biblical law. That's Reconstructionism at its finest. Extremist Christian sharia is alive and well in the minds of that fringe group.

There's plenty of policy stuff to criticize the man for without getting personal. ;)

Last edited:

He balanced the budget on the backs of the Municipalities. Then when a few of them started illegally overtaxing primarily senior citizens to make up the shortfall his office refused to step in and correct the abuses. I put in pro bono research time on one of those cases, the citizens had to hire private lawyers to do what the State under his direction would not - correct illegal overtaxation. Even though the municipalities derive their power to tax directly from the State, it wasn't "his" problem. Real nice way to run a State, huh.

And if you think he believes in the Constitution you should go back and see his remarks from 2007 and 2008 on instituting Biblical law. That's Reconstructionism at its finest. Extremist Christian sharia is alive and well in the minds of that fringe group.

There's plenty of policy stuff to criticize the man for without getting personal. ;)

people also shouldn't forget his was part of the arkansas group that harassed the clintons constantly. he comes off nice, but this isn't a nice guy.

people also shouldn't forget his was part of the arkansas group that harassed the clintons constantly. he comes off nice, but this isn't a nice guy.

There were quite a few questionable roadblocks put in the way of the folks building the Clinton Library during his tenure, weren't there? I'm not a huge fan of the Rutherford clan either, but Huckabee played way too many political games with that project.

There were quite a few questionable roadblocks put in the way of the folks building the Clinton Library during his tenure, weren't there? I'm not a huge fan of the Rutherford clan either, but Huckabee played way too many political games with that project.

yeah, but the group did far worse than that. they were also the ones behind the whole paula jones thing as well.

Ugh.

Your thoughts, folks?

:iagree:

Some people would say you're nuts. This is the kind of leader that everyone should want but of course because he's a Christian he's a racist and inherently evil. And now Liberals are calling him and his family a bunch of fatties. New Jersey has a governor in the same boat. It always seems to get personal with these people...which is why I'm not afraid to return the favor.

Politics today operates at the margins. When 20 to 25 percent of eligible voters control outcomes of major elections, candidates need to appeal to the fringes as well as the center. So Huckabee is trying to draw in people who can easily be classified as hateful. To deny the reality of people and their dislikes is to live in a shell.

How do we get the working classes and the poor to vote? Even the democrats have lost this one. So nuts get a voice, and so it goes......

"In the political turnover in the United States in the autumn of 1994, as previously indicated, those opposing aid to the poor in its several forms won their stunning victory with the support of less than one quarter all eligible voters, fewer than half of whom had gone to the polls. The popular and media response was that those who had prevailed represented the view and voice of the public. Had there been a full turnout at the election, both the result and the reaction would have been decidedly different. The sense of social responsibility for the poor would have been greatly enhanced." John Kenneth Galbraith 'The Good Society'

Some people would say you're nuts. This is the kind of leader that everyone should want but of course because he's a Christian he's a racist and inherently evil. And now Liberals are calling him and his family a bunch of fatties. New Jersey has a governor in the same boat. It always seems to get personal with these people...which is why I'm not afraid to return the favor.

no.. it's because the constitution prohibits someone running the country under "chrstian law"

why do some people forget about that part of the constitution??

no.. it's because the constitution prohibits someone running the country under "chrstian law"

why do some people forget about that part of the constitution??

He's never proposed a theocracy. That's a fear tactic the left is using. Seems to have worked with you.

Christian Reconstructionists aren't your average Christians, MW. They believe in instituting the Christian version of sharia law, some groups advocate peaceful means and some by force and including all or most of the OT depending on which group you're talking to. That includes everything from the dietary restrictions to stonings to the reintroduction of slavery.

Huckabee has a lot of financial and manpower support from this fringe, support he actively sought out BTW. And he has at least a lean toward this ideology based on his own statements and history of policy decisions. People complain about the food police wanting McDonald's taxed, but how would you like government dictating your entire life based on Leviticus? Forget his lackadaisical attitude toward things like overtaxation and political supporters' refusal to pay overtime wages, he isn't exactly championing a land of the free.

Christian Reconstructionists aren't your average Christians, MW. They believe in instituting the Christian version of sharia law, some groups advocate peaceful means and some by force and including all or most of the OT depending on which group you're talking to. That includes everything from the dietary restrictions to stonings to the reintroduction of slavery.

Huckabee has a lot of financial and manpower support from this fringe, support he actively sought out BTW. And he has at least a lean toward this ideology based on his own statements and history of policy decisions. People complain about the food police wanting McDonald's taxed, but how would you like government dictating your entire life based on Leviticus? Forget his lackadaisical attitude toward things like overtaxation and political supporters' refusal to pay overtime wages, he isn't exactly championing a land of the free.

If he ever did that I would be up in his face. He needs to learn that he has no right to force his religion down our throats and I'm sure that once he got there the voters would let him know about it.

It's easy to compare what you said with what we're experiencing now. We have a President that has forced his personal agenda down our throats and he's paid a price for it. Maybe Huck would learn from it but it's obvious Obama hasn't.

Last edited:

If he ever did that I would be up in his face. He needs to learn that he has no right to force his religion down our throats and I'm sure that once he got there the voters would let him know about it.

It's easy to compare what you said with what we're experiencing now. We have a President that has forced his personal agenda down our throats and he's paid a price for it. Maybe Huck would learn from it but it's obvious Obama hasn't.

I'd actually say Obama hasn't done enough to stand up for his own agenda, he's caved to Pelosi and Reid. But there's no comparison between anything that's happened now or in our history as a nation since the Constitution was ratified and what would happen if Reconstructionists get control of the Oval Office. Especially if the ones who believe in force come out on top. Worst case scenario, perhaps....but frightening nonetheless.

I'd actually say Obama hasn't done enough to stand up for his own agenda, he's caved to Pelosi and Reid. But there's no comparison between anything that's happened now or in our history as a nation since the Constitution was ratified and what would happen if Reconstructionists get control of the Oval Office. Especially if the ones who believe in force come out on top. Worst case scenario, perhaps....but frightening nonetheless.

I guess it depends on what scares you the most.

I tend to fear losing everything I've worked for because some schmuck wants to punish me for my success. I'm currently teetering on the edge and it won't take much for some crazy MF like Obama to send me into bankruptcy and force me to give away all of my property. All it would take is taking away a few deductions or the fostering of an attitude that we shouldn't pay our rent. I'm not like many landlords. I fix my units and because of that attitude I'm constantly broke. I spend most of my profits fixing all of the abuse from my renters and it's never enough.

I tend to fear losing everything I've worked for because some schmuck wants to punish me for my success. I'm currently teetering on the edge and it won't take much for some crazy MF like Obama to send me into bankruptcy and force me to give away all of my property. All it would take is taking away a few deductions or the fostering of an attitude that we shouldn't pay our rent. I'm not like many landlords. I fix my units and because of that attitude I'm constantly broke. I spend most of my profits fixing all of the abuse from my renters and it's never enough.

Then don't let Huckabee be in charge of your tax bills. :lol:

Add an extra digit, throw a few additional mils in there, he won't give a shit. He didn't print it. It's not his problem. :razz:

Thank you for that. That is what you are all about isn't it? I'm sorry man..I just can't be afraid as much as you can... It just wears me out. You are such an idiot. I do sympathize for your situation but you keep voting for and supporting the REAL thieves that take your shit after they create the conditions that make it not only possible but probable... Still you blame everyone one but the actual criminals.

You are gonna ride that phony poney "billionairs create jobs" until it drops dead in your front yard.. You will spend your last dime "saving" in Walmart helping ensure that no matter what happens in the USA...at least CHINA will survive.. SMART!!! VERY SMART!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you are living under a bridge I hope you will have fallen far enough to finally wake up and make it to NYC and kill the fucks at FOX that lied you into submission. :lol:

Remember fuckwit..Obama was 4-8 ...Fox is forever.. :lol:

Forum List

Back