Mike Gravel (D-AK): “Troopergate is going to come out in her favor.”

It occurs to me, considering all the violations he committed, that it's possible that before the divorce the bro-in-law was receiving special protection from Palin and then afterwards she withdrew it.

I never said he threatened her life or beat his wife, although it wouldn't surprise me if he had. He did threaten to put a bullet in his father in law's head and tased his son. hello? you don't see a problem there?

you seem to be fixated on blow jobs, BTW.
My point was you did provide proof that he threatned anyone! And also if he did these things then yes he should be fired but why was the commisioner fired and the Police Chief of Wassila before this. Palin really has a problem with men.

My point was you did provide proof that he threatned anyone! And also if he did these things then yes he should be fired but why was the commisioner fired and the Police Chief of Wassila before this. Palin really has a problem with men.

let me ask you seriously, can you read? what part of being suspended because it was proved that he threatened to kill his father in law aren't you getting?

have a nice day

Bad form.

What do you think of a judge telling Palin she was committing emotional child abuse?

What the fuck "emotional child abuse?' Guess that is somehow worse than actual child abuse, like say tasering a kid. I've been through taser training, that shit hurts.

Last edited:
newsminer.com • Scrutiny of Wooten raises conduct questions

Troopers eventually investigated 13 issues and found four in which Wooten violated policy or broke the law or both:

• Wooten used a Taser on his stepson.

• He illegally shot a moose.

• He drank beer in his patrol car on one occasion.

• He told others his father-in-law would “eat a f’ing lead bullet” if he helped his daughter get an attorney for the divorce.

Beyond the investigation sparked by the family, trooper commanders saw cause to discipline or give written instructions to correct Wooten seven times since he joined the force, according to Grimes’ letter to Wooten.

Those incidents included: a reprimand in January 2004 for negligent damage to a state vehicle; a January 2005 instruction after being accused of speeding, unsafe lane changes, following too closely and not using turn signals in his state vehicle; a June 2005 instruction regarding personal cell phone calls; an October 2005 suspension from work after getting a speeding ticket; and a November 2005 memo “to clarify duty hours, tardiness and personal business during duty time.”

next?
"Those incidents included: a reprimand in January 2004 for negligent damage to a state vehicle; a January 2005 instruction after being accused of speeding, unsafe lane changes, following too closely and not using turn signals in his state vehicle; a June 2005 instruction regarding personal cell phone calls; an October 2005 suspension from work after getting a speeding ticket; and a November 2005 memo “to clarify duty hours, tardiness and personal business during duty time.”

Where in this is proof he threatned Palin or her Father in law and like the other guy said she wasn't even governor with all this happened, didn't she take office in 2006. And like I said before he probably deserved to be fired but what about the commisioner and the Police Chief of Wassila. Palin wanted to keep the bars open later because they were supporters of her campaign. And why would a good Christian women like her want bars to stay open later then 2am. And who is going to raise Trig? Tell me that!

I will quote you can "

"Those incidents included: a reprimand in January 2004 for negligent damage to a state vehicle; a January 2005 instruction after being accused of speeding, unsafe lane changes, following too closely and not using turn signals in his state vehicle; a June 2005 instruction regarding personal cell phone calls; an October 2005 suspension from work after getting a speeding ticket; and a November 2005 memo “to clarify duty hours, tardiness and personal business during duty time.”

Where in this is proof he threatned Palin or her Father in law and like the other guy said she wasn't even governor with all this happened, didn't she take office in 2006. And like I said before he probably deserved to be fired but what about the commisioner and the Police Chief of Wassila. Palin wanted to keep the bars open later because they were supporters of her campaign. And why would a good Christian women like her want bars to stay open later then 2am. And who is going to raise Trig? Tell me that!

I will quote you can "

congratulations, you've raised obtuseness to an art form.
have someone tell you what that means.

Wrong, she fired the commissioner because he was not filling the empty trooper positions. She has documented proof of the reasons he was fired. Yes, I'm certain that her anger over Wooten was part of it, but she had plenty of other reasons to fire him. Mostly, Alaska is an at-will state, and Monegan was an employee to Palin. She could fire him for whatever reason she wanted, and there's nothing he could do about it.

Even if she did fire him for not firing Wooten, I'd be on her side. Wooten was clearly a bad cop. The other troopers investigated the claims against him and found them all to be true. He didn't need to be patrolling the state of Alaska, period.

Yeah thats cool.. guess they dropped the charges against her then...

christ what a dumbass...

congratulations, you've raised obtuseness to an art form.
have someone tell you what that means.
WHy can't provide proof he threatned his father in law again? And really I thing you are the one being obtuse here. You never once provided proof he threatned his father in law and didn't she have judge tell her to stop slandering her brother in law in front of her sister's children!
And maybe instead of trying to use big words you should provide proof to your agruement.:eusa_whistle:

WHy can't provide proof he threatned his father in law again? And really I thing you are the one being obtuse here. You never once provided proof he threatned his father in law and didn't she have judge tell her to stop slandering her brother in law in front of her sister's children!
And maybe instead of trying to use big words you should provide proof to your agruement.:eusa_whistle:
read the bullet point below with the big letters, okay?

newsminer.com • Scrutiny of Wooten raises conduct questions
Troopers eventually investigated 13 issues and found four in which Wooten violated policy or broke the law or both:

• Wooten used a Taser on his stepson.

• He illegally shot a moose.

• He drank beer in his patrol car on one occasion.

• He told others his father-in-law would “eat a f’ing lead bullet” if he helped his daughter get an attorney for the divorce

get it, genius?

She used her powers to look up employee and medical records... I know you cats dont care about breaking laws but maybe the state of alaska does. She then fired the troopers boss for not firing the trooper... talk about abuse of power. At least we will find out soon enough... maybe... apparently the twelve witnesses that were to testify have now backed outafter the republican troops have set up camp... 7 have had to be subpeoned. I guess a higher power is now abusing it...
did you ever think they backed out because they dont have anything to back it up?
no, that couldnt be, you automatically assume Palin is guilty

thats what makes you dems so freakin stupid

you can't drop that which doesn't exist, dumbass.

there aren't any charges, dumbass.

she's under investigation, dumbass.

perhaps you've heard of due process?

dumbass

They are investigating charges against Palin dumbass... Perhaps youve heard of meaning of an investigation. What it does and what its for..

Me thinks del is inline to receive the idiot of the week award...

Last edited:
This investigation only improves Sarah Palin's reputation and the longer it stays in the news cycle the better. If this guy tazered my nephew an threatened to kill my father like he did Sarah Palin's, he would be a lucky man if all I did was to make sure he never worked in law enforcement again. I think that American voters will take the same view. That this officer wasn't fired immediately is a testamony to poor judgement. In the end, governor Palin will not only successfully defend herself against these allegations, since she had the power to terminate him for any reason, she will come out smelling like a rose.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back