Mike Gravel (D-AK): “Troopergate is going to come out in her favor.”

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
Mike Gravel mops the fucking floor with two idiot Leftist radio hosts :D

What's up, Kirk? Sen. Gravel just OWNED you :eusa_whistle:

[youtube]qpBXYcgXV8M[/youtube]

You can feel the hosts' hearts sinking as Mike's wit slices through the same tired Leftist garbage spewed here by the likes of Kirk and Orange_Juice :clap2:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

LOL

ha ha ha ole kirk/chris is going to be heart broken
he put his hopes high on her being indicted, which i dont understand why because she wasnt under criminal investigation to begin with

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
She used her powers to look up employee and medical records... I know you cats dont care about breaking laws but maybe the state of alaska does. She then fired the troopers boss for not firing the trooper... talk about abuse of power. At least we will find out soon enough... maybe... apparently the twelve witnesses that were to testify have now backed outafter the republican troops have set up camp... 7 have had to be subpeoned. I guess a higher power is now abusing it...

She used her powers to look up employee and medical records... I know you cats dont care about breaking laws but maybe the state of alaska does. She then fired the troopers boss for not firing the trooper... talk about abuse of power. At least we will find out soon enough... maybe... apparently the twelve witnesses that were to testify have now backed outafter the republican troops have set up camp... 7 have had to be subpeoned. I guess a higher power is now abusing it...

And what was your position when Clinton fired the Travel office so he could hire his buddies? Or when over 900 FBI files were found in his private quarters, all enemies of the Clinton's? Remind me what happened over that?

And what was your position when Clinton fired the Travel office so he could hire his buddies? Or when over 900 FBI files were found in his private quarters, all enemies of the Clinton's? Remind me what happened over that?

So youre admitting guilt.. OMG .. your breaking with the party mantra..

Your equating Sarahs crimes with Clintons crimes.. you are admitting guilt... You didnt refute what I said. This means that you know there is truth in it. That the charges are irrefutable. You spin this to say, "Well clinton broke the law".

To answer your question. If a crime was commited then he should have been held accountable for it.. Not really sure why bring it up now however..

Your equating Sarahs crimes with Clintons crimes.. you are admitting guilt... You didnt refute what I said. This means that you know there is truth in it. That the charges are irrefutable. You spin this to say, "Well clinton broke the law".

To answer your question. If a crime was commited then he should have been held accountable for it.. Not really sure why bring it up now however..

He was exonerated . That's the point.

Bad form.

What do you think of a judge telling Palin she was committing emotional child abuse?

unless the judge has a degree in clinical psychology, not much. what do you think?
I think that bad mouthing a parent to a child is wrong unless the parent is actually guilty of something really bad and it is meant as a warning to the child.

I think that bad mouthing a parent to a child is wrong unless the parent is actually guilty of something really bad and it is meant as a warning to the child.

Good for you---maybe you can qualify as an expert witness against her !

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

does tasing your kid, as the trooper has admitted to, count as something a kid should be warned about?

newsminer.com • Scrutiny of Wooten raises conduct questions

As the investigation got under way in 2005, Wooten was in the midst of a bitter divorce from Palin’s sister, Molly McCann. The couple was fighting over custody of their two young children. Accusations flew from both sides.

Troopers eventually investigated 13 issues and found four in which Wooten violated policy or broke the law or both:

• Wooten used a Taser on his stepson.

• He illegally shot a moose.

• He drank beer in his patrol car on one occasion.

• He told others his father-in-law would “eat a f’ing lead bullet” if he helped his daughter get an attorney for the divorce.

Beyond the investigation sparked by the family, trooper commanders saw cause to discipline or give written instructions to correct Wooten seven times since he joined the force, according to Grimes’ letter to Wooten

does tasing your kid, as the trooper has admitted to, count as something a kid should be warned about?

As the investigation got under way in 2005, Wooten was in the midst of a bitter divorce from Palin’s sister, Molly McCann. The couple was fighting over custody of their two young children. Accusations flew from both sides.

Troopers eventually investigated 13 issues and found four in which Wooten violated policy or broke the law or both:

• He told others his father-in-law would “eat a f’ing lead bullet” if he helped his daughter get an attorney for the divorce.

Beyond the investigation sparked by the family, trooper commanders saw cause to discipline or give written instructions to correct Wooten seven times since he joined the force, according to Grimes’ letter to Wooten
I think, since he tased the kid, that the kid already knew. :cuckoo:

Much of this is disputed by the trooper and it was investigated 5 years ago. Palin tried to use the governor's office for a personal vendetta, and then lied about it to the public. Watch the video....

MyDD :: Gov. Palin's Staff Now Refusing to Talk to Investigation into "Troopergate"

Forum List

Back