Migrant mother & crying girl on Time cover never separated mom deported in 2013 left husband w/good

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The top photo has been used by the media and activists to pummel the Trump administration for its decision to start strictly enforcing immigration laws at the border by prosecuting all illegal border crossers, prompting children to be taken from their parents caught sneaking them in.

SHOCK: Migrant Mother and 'Crying Girl' on TIME Cover Never Separated; Mom Deported in 2013, Left Husband With Good Job, 3 Other Kids, Paid Coyote $6K to Sneak Back in US
-------------------------------

Oh imagine that another lie for the retards to feed themselves with. Just like the loons acted when the fake story came out about " caged children" when really it was Obama's watch lol.

The fake news MSM is getting into dangerous propaganda again and seemingly trying to incite violence the way Crazy Bernie and Blinky Maddow did to the nutcase who shot up a republican baseball practice. The past week was one of the fakest fake news week in MSM history. They actually thought this somehow would relieve their butthurtness they have felt since the election of our President. It obviously did not.

The top photo has been used by the media and activists to pummel the Trump administration for its decision to start strictly enforcing immigration laws at the border by prosecuting all illegal border crossers, prompting children to be taken from their parents caught sneaking them in.

SHOCK: Migrant Mother and 'Crying Girl' on TIME Cover Never Separated; Mom Deported in 2013, Left Husband With Good Job, 3 Other Kids, Paid Coyote $6K to Sneak Back in US

Oh imagine that another lie for the retards to feed themselves with. Just like the loons acted when the fake story came out about " caged children" when really it was Obama's watch lol.
Do you read the Bible literally?

The signs used to say "In case of emergency break glass".

But when the Trumpians find themselves up against the wall after a stunning cultural defeat, the new signs read "In case of emergency, first blame Democrats. If that I said ineffective, lie your ass off and blame the media"

• Banned

With the way I swear do you really think I read it. LOL

With the way I swear do you really think I read it. LOL
Every Goddamned day...

Well genius, I had zero idea if THIS kid was taken away. I never assumed that particular mother and child WERE separated as the photo was 2 weeks old.

The image was of TERROR of a child as she watched her mother being being patted down by big men of authority at night in an unfamliar place. I made absolutely ZERO assumptions about this child being removed. Sadly, I never even thought about that.

That image is dead on. Truthful. IIlustrative and powerful.
And I promise the photographer will be nominated for a Pulitizer.

the bible has never been portrayed as news now has it?

4D61BED600000578-5869829-image-a-1_1529586855869.jpg

that's her mom what - 6" from her?

she was caught on a raft coming across the rio grande illegally. if she had gone through proper channels would they still have a problem?

Yes..

Yes..
when?

it being *IN* the news isn't the same.

Gee yet another fake news story exposed. What a shock these low life scum peddled a fake story. Trump will win by a real landslide in 2020. These liars have lost all sense and credibility.

Yes..
when?

The propaganda for the Bible claims it is the good news source.

The left, as always, misses the big picture. Let me clear this up.

THE WOMAN KIDNAPPED THE CHILD FROM HER FATHER!

How many other KIDNAPPED children are in this country because WE REFUSE TO SECURE THE BORDER!

Clear enough yet?

Yes..
when?

The propaganda for the Bible claims it is the good news source.
heard it called the "good word" but i must say, i've heard it called news before also.

my bad after thought into it.

Forum List

Back