Fake news crying child used by Time magazine & CNN was never separated from her mother

no. i don't know that, oldlady. i've not made a life study of the situation down there so i have a lot to learn along the way.

but when i studied journalism - we didn't make pictures up to illustrate a point. we took a profound picture and let it say whatever needed to be said and all of it was based on the event being true and real.

if this is such a huge problem
and if families are being torn apart as a regular occurance down there
then how can it be so hard to find a picture that illustrates this truthfully?

it's like katie couric editing her anti-gun show to "illustrate" a problem that didn't exist naturally. it's a lie.

justifying it is part of our problems these days.
When the photographer TELLS everyone what the circumstances were, it is not a lie. I already told you, the photographers are not allowed in the detention facilities so they can't take pics of children as they are being actually taken away.

If the pic were taken and the media did not interview the photographer and make it clear that the pic was of a little girl crying when her mother was strip searched at the border, you would be right that it was fraudulent. That was NOT the case.

I think the picture shows perfectly the anguish of children who just want their mothers in the middle of a frightening and confusing time. That is what it represents to me.

Every day in America, mothers are arrested and their children are usually crying for mama. Those children are separated from their mother, and many wind up in foster care for weeks, months, or years. However, these are American citizens and therefore do not deserve the angst that appears when illegal aliens are concerned.
Oh quit whining about how unfair life is for Americans; I have heard way too much about how these brown people are ruining our neighborhoods, our economies and our social fabric. It's a mess of bigoted slop.

There was no reason to institute this policy of separating children from parents without doing the proper planning to figure out what in hell they were going to do with them all. In that way, the administration failed, same as it did with its half baked first travel ban. Now that the Pres has figured out it doesn't "look good," he's going to go back to the way it was before, except there is still a zero tolerance policy and the question of what to do with everyone still exists.
It's a mess. And it is not the "criminal" parents who are to blame for that. They're just trying to sneak into the country. It is up to US to deal with that, not them.

Last sentence. Bullshit.

Our duty is to insure these kids are not kidnapped or being trafficked. Beyond that, unless they qualify for asylum, is to get them back to the responsible countries government so they can sort this out.

They are being kidnapped and held for ransom in exchange for Trump's wall. This is not going to sit well with the American people.

The photo is not fake. It is a real child crying as her mother is searched by a border guard. The child was not separated from her mother and that is why INFO Wars calls it fake news, but there is nothing fake about the child crying as she comes across the border with her mother.
Of course your retarded ass doesnt get it.
They used that girl to bash trump over separation of families. That girl didnt get seperated.
Other kids like her did. Her image was used to represent the separated kids.
Why didnt they use a pic from a separated kid?
Is it because taking pics of them playing soccer, eating good food or watching nickalodeon doesnt help the agenda? :rolleyes:

Why didn't THEY use a picture of little girl who DIED from OUR napalm bombing instead of one just running down the road? I don't think you really wanna play this game.

kim-phuc.jpg

(If you remember correctly, this is 1 of the 2 images that historians claim turned the American people against 'the war'. The photo won a Pulitzer. We'll see what happens next year).

oldlady - i don't hear the photographer saying anyone was strip searched here - can you provide a link to where the photographer said this, as you say he did?

OldLady - how about it? link to where you heard the photographer saying this lady was strip searched?

Aren't they amazing how they make shit up? They try and get someone going in ten directions at once .

i have no idea what she heard, but since it was "BAD TRUMP" she was quick to believe. i just wanted your video where the photographer spent what, 9+ hours on the patrol with everyone? he said nothing about strip searches and while i disagree about his "photograph" being "real", he didn't seem like a vindictive person.

so - all i have is oldlady crying THEY STRIP SEARCHED HER!!!! and running away when called upon it til she calls me out for wanting accurate information.

imagine that. she's calling me out cause i prefer my news real and accurate.

Oh, shit, iceberg, I didn't realize there had been more than one interview and the one I saw was a phone interview with the guy. He wasn't in the studio. Someone obviously clued him in on what a strip search was by the time he did the interview I posted up.

I'm sure you won't believe me. Have fun with your bullshit.

he was with them for 9 hours, oldlady.

and now i'm supposed to believe he wasn't up on what a strip search is.

how come you make all these claims you can't prove and i'm the one with "bullshit" when i ask for said proof? this is a common theme with you. you say a lot of wild shit and i ask for some proof and you go apeshit and put the blame on me.

very...liberal of you.

When the photographer TELLS everyone what the circumstances were, it is not a lie. I already told you, the photographers are not allowed in the detention facilities so they can't take pics of children as they are being actually taken away.

If the pic were taken and the media did not interview the photographer and make it clear that the pic was of a little girl crying when her mother was strip searched at the border, you would be right that it was fraudulent. That was NOT the case.

I think the picture shows perfectly the anguish of children who just want their mothers in the middle of a frightening and confusing time. That is what it represents to me.

Every day in America, mothers are arrested and their children are usually crying for mama. Those children are separated from their mother, and many wind up in foster care for weeks, months, or years. However, these are American citizens and therefore do not deserve the angst that appears when illegal aliens are concerned.
Oh quit whining about how unfair life is for Americans; I have heard way too much about how these brown people are ruining our neighborhoods, our economies and our social fabric. It's a mess of bigoted slop.

There was no reason to institute this policy of separating children from parents without doing the proper planning to figure out what in hell they were going to do with them all. In that way, the administration failed, same as it did with its half baked first travel ban. Now that the Pres has figured out it doesn't "look good," he's going to go back to the way it was before, except there is still a zero tolerance policy and the question of what to do with everyone still exists.
It's a mess. And it is not the "criminal" parents who are to blame for that. They're just trying to sneak into the country. It is up to US to deal with that, not them.

Last sentence. Bullshit.

Our duty is to insure these kids are not kidnapped or being trafficked. Beyond that, unless they qualify for asylum, is to get them back to the responsible countries government so they can sort this out.

They are being kidnapped and held for ransom in exchange for Trump's wall. This is not going to sit well with the American people.

You people are sick

Fact is that many of these children are brought here as kidnapping victims, or to be sold into the sex trade.

You’ve been discovered for what you are, willing to trade the fate of children’s deaths and raped for a few votes, and that is NOT SITTING WELL WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

You nitwits still don’t understand what cost you the White House, and you get beaten in the mid terms as well.

BANK ON IT.

The image of a crying child at the border that has been used by Time Magazine and CNN to push open border propaganda has been proven completely misleading given that the Honduran girl was never separated from her mother.

Fake News: Crying Child Used by Time Magazine & CNN Was Never Separated From Her Mother
------------------------------------------

This is as good as the two losers who posted pictures of Melani wearing a rain coat with some bs saying on it and the stupid asses believed it omfg. Leftist Trump haters are so beyond pathetic there aren't even any word left to descripe how pathetic they are.

It's not fake news. Trump is separating children from their parents. You Trump supporters are the ones who are beyond pathetic. You people are sick and cuckoo birds.

The real fake news is the fact you think you have a brain which thinks by itself.

Last sentence. Bullshit.

You people are sick

Fact is that many of these children are brought here as kidnapping victims, or to be sold into the sex trade.

You people are the sick ones.

Fact is that you use fake sex traffickers to defend this immoral behavior of Trump.

You’ve been discovered for what you are, willing to trade the fate of children’s deaths and raped for a few votes, and that is NOT SITTING WELL WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

You nitwits still don’t understand what cost you the White House, and you get beaten in the mid terms as well.

BANK ON IT.

The image of a crying child at the border that has been used by Time Magazine and CNN to push open border propaganda has been proven completely misleading given that the Honduran girl was never separated from her mother.

Fake News: Crying Child Used by Time Magazine & CNN Was Never Separated From Her Mother

This is as good as the two losers who posted pictures of Melani wearing a rain coat with some bs saying on it and the stupid asses believed it omfg. Leftist Trump haters are so beyond pathetic there aren't even any word left to descripe how pathetic they are.

It's not fake news. Trump is separating children from their parents. You Trump supporters are the ones who are beyond pathetic. You people are sick and cuckoo birds.

The real fake news is the fact you think you have a brain which thinks by itself.

You are totally incapable of thinking until Trump tells you what to think.

The photo is not fake. It is a real child crying as her mother is searched by a border guard. The child was not separated from her mother and that is why INFO Wars calls it fake news, but there is nothing fake about the child crying as she comes across the border with her mother.

Oh STFU

The Losers have lost their minds. Defending illegal aliens over American citizens will be about as winning as a Tim Kaine for VP rally.

Definition of symbol

something that stands for or suggests something else by reason of relationship, association, convention, or accidental resemblance; especially : a visible sign of something invisible
  • the lion is a symbol of courage
derp

................... up ......................h

how do you fight mindwars without one?

Fight....

You lost....

Remember.......

"body searched" - he's saying this a few times and she was patted down, as *all were*.

maybe you just misheard, OldLady - cause he's never said "strip search" yet.

but then that doesn't help justify hate now does it.

No the problem is really, you are that dumb and my information is way, way beyond your comprehension levels. Try again loser cyka.

Last sentence. Bullshit.

You people are sick

Fact is that you use fake sex traffickers to defend this immoral behavior of Trump.

BANK ON IT.

No you see Trump haters are told what do think, but when you are brainwashed you can't see it with in yourself.

If you were not under such pyschological warfare you wouldn't be dumb enough to have voted for Hillary Clinton , or Sanders but you were pathetically dumb enough to vote for Obama . So you see shit stain Peopel who aren't under the spell being told what to think , are the ones who voted for Trump.

They love America bEECH, Trump haters

HATE AMERICA
HATE THE FLAG
HATE FREEDOM
HATE TRUMP
HATE CHRISTIANS
THE WEAK MINDS KEEP GOING AND GOING..

I seem to recall myself stating not long ago that the tapes of "crying kids" were unsubstantiated because they were not videos, just audio, and that I could make the same audio recording in a Wal Mart check out line.

Look at that, I was right, more fake news.

MADDOW, a PRO lost it tonight regarding babies in detention

Last edited:

Fake news is right. Info Wars, the fake news site that said the Parkland kids were crisis actors, that John Podesta was running a child sex ring out of a DC pizza parlour, and other right wing fake news hits.

You lying piece of Russian shit. This won’t work.

Russia...Russia...Russia!
Marsha...Marsha...Marsha!
(eye roll...eye roll...eye roll!)

We’re going to keep reminding posters about the Russian trolls on this board until they’re gone. I know you’ll miss them because you believe all the shit they post.

So anyone who doesn't agree with YOUR political agenda is a Russian troll? That includes me I assume?

Last sentence. Bullshit.

You people are sick

BANK ON IT.

No you see Trump haters are told what do think, but when you are brainwashed you can't see it with in yourself.

If you were not under such pyschological warfare you wouldn't be dumb enough to have voted for Hillary Clinton , or Sanders but you were pathetically dumb enough to vote for Obama . So you see shit stain Peopel who aren't under the spell being told what to think , are the ones who voted for Trump.

HATE AMERICA
HATE THE FLAG
HATE FREEDOM
HATE TRUMP
HATE CHRISTIANS

One could just as easily argue that anyone voting for a candidate from either side of the duopoly is "being told what to think."

Hating Trump doesn't require someone to hate America, the flag, freedom, or Christians. :p

"body searched" - he's saying this a few times and she was patted down, as *all were*.

maybe you just misheard, OldLady - cause he's never said "strip search" yet.

but then that doesn't help justify hate now does it.

CNN lmao . Liar Kings of all news networks.

Last sentence. Bullshit.

You people are sick

BANK ON IT.

HATE AMERICA
HATE THE FLAG
HATE FREEDOM
HATE TRUMP
HATE CHRISTIANS

One could just as easily argue that anyone voting for a candidate from either side of the duopoly is "being told what to think."

Hating Trump doesn't require someone to hate America, the flag, freedom, or Christians. :p

You don't get it because you are a part of it.

Forum List

Back