Migrant in potentially the largest caravan ever demands Biden keep asylum promise

Are you denying that Hispanics have begun to shift right-wards?
Hispanics ? Which Hispanics? Give us some actual numbers if you can. Not all Hispanics are sealed in group think, just like all black's aren't as well.

The Numbers poled within the group's should tell us the truth if done right, but people have tendencies uhhhhh like survival maybe, and you don't think that Joe and his minion's aren't trying everything they can to be those hundred's of thousands strong illegals coming here illegally their saviour's ???

Hispanics ? Which Hispanics? Give us some actual numbers if you can. Not all Hispanics are sealed in group think, just like all black's aren't as well.

The Numbers poled within the group's should tell us the truth if done right, but people have tendencies uhhhhh like survival maybe, and you don't think that Joe and his minion's aren't trying everything they can to be those hundred's of thousands strong illegals coming here illegally their saviour's ???
I've already provided a source in post #23 ..

Typical blather from right wingers who lack education...xenophobia.
Paranoia about foreigners.
Cowards.

Typical blather from right wingers who lack education...xenophobia.
Paranoia about foreigners.
Cowards.
We are not talking about foreigners. We are talking about uneducated, unskilled illegal immigrants who are swarming in, and mixed in are those with criminal records, drug dealers, and COVID. They are lowering the caliber of this country, using valuable and limited resources, and are not to our benefit.

Your attempt to classify them merely as “foreigners” isn’t fooling anyone.

Don't trust that thinking, because you know the old saying right, that it's hard to bite the hand that feeds you. If you think that loyalty isn't going to be involved for those who accommodated this bull crap, then think again.
people vote the way they think they should vote... couldn't care less if politicians like it or not

We are not talking about foreigners. We are talking about uneducated, unskilled illegal immigrants who are swarming in, and mixed in are those with criminal records, drug dealers, and COVID. They are lowering the caliber of this country, using valuable and limited resources, and are not to our benefit.

Your attempt to classify them merely as “foreigners” isn’t fooling anyone.
How is it that we are experiencing one of the worst economies ever or it's going to be the worst real quick, yet we have the government promoting illegals to come here in droves, and undoubtedly with job's already awaiting them be it in the construction industry and service industries, but working class American's are suffering exceedingly with no help in sight ????? Treason is to light of a sentence for what these Democrat's are engaging in these days.

Hopefully soon they will get the surprise of their career's when they are routed in 2022, and hopefully they are actually arrested for their crime's soon there afterwards.

welcome these people with open arms. it is the best option
Well hell, let's just open up to the entire world then... Why stop or discriminate against Ukranian's, Russian's or anyone who needs to escape so called persecution and wars in their countries ? Bring all in and let's just drink and be merry for tomorrow we may die.

It ain't happening like that because what is happening is by design... 1st the Americans were paid to become comfortable to not seek work or go to work using COVID as the excuse, then when industries came up short on worker's in a huge way, then bringing in million's of cheap labor to quickly fill the labor shortage began.

Just look around American's, and if you can't see what is happening, then you got some of the thickest Stevie Wonder glasses one could buy.

I'm out and about a lot in society, so I can see what's going on, and it's amazing.

What's with this poster Duncan Idaho posting comment's but not engaging in debate with anyone ? Isn't that the very definition of trolling the site ???

Dang climate change has been scaring so many people that they take the time to get together as a massive group of men, women and children from different parts of the world and they head to America. No other country of course, only America.

Is this acknowledgement that America is NOT impacted by climate change which is why all the poor and unemployed head there? If so, shouldn't Kerry and his cult look elsewhere for a population to address the issue?

A Haitian migrant taking part in what could be the largest ever migrant caravan through Mexico to the U.S. is demanding that President Biden keep his promise to allow them to stay once they reach the border.

"He promised the Haitian community he will help them," the migrants, who were interviewed by Fox News Friday, said. "He will recall Title 42. He will help us have real asylum."

The migrant is taking part in a caravan that could become the largest ever to reach the U.S. southern border, with the current number of close to 10,000 migrants, is expected to swell to about 15,000 before it reaches the border.

The caravan departed Tapachula on the Mexico-Guatemala border on Monday. The migrants, which mostly come from Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua, will travel what is known as the coastal route to reach the U.S. border.
First of all, of course they're coming to the United States. It's the United States. If you were somewhere else, wouldn't you want to come to the United States? Canada, maybe, but it's on the other side of the United States.

Second of all, if they're legitimately seeking asylum, they won't be illegal. Asylum is a legal way to immigrate according to our own laws and multiple international treaties, so that if someone's country explodes, others will take in the refugees for humanitarian reasons. That's what's happening with Ukrainians now heading into Poland and Romania and so on.

If someone is pretending that they need asylum when they really just want a free pass, then yeah, I can understand having little sympathy for them, but the issue is fuzzy when it comes to nations taken over by gangs and warlords, which is why we have asylum procedures and judges to rule on each person's case. All of those logistics require time and money and people and blah blah blah and it's just a big mess. The point is, we can't turn back people who are legitimately driven from their homes and fleeing for their lives because "we don't want no more illegals."

All of that said: Get used to this. Climate change is going to cause more refugees from hurricanes and drought, and that means more people will be forced to fight over less good land, which will cause more war and then even more refugees, so get used to this.

First of all, of course they're coming to the United States. It's the United States. If you were somewhere else, wouldn't you want to come to the United States? Canada, maybe, but it's on the other side of the United States.

Second of all, if they're legitimately seeking asylum, they won't be illegal. Asylum is a legal way to immigrate according to our own laws and multiple international treaties, so that if someone's country explodes, others will take in the refugees for humanitarian reasons. That's what's happening with Ukrainians now heading into Poland and Romania and so on.

If someone is pretending that they need asylum when they really just want a free pass, then yeah, I can understand having little sympathy for them, but the issue is fuzzy when it comes to nations taken over by gangs and warlords, which is why we have asylum procedures and judges to rule on each person's case. All of those logistics require time and money and people and blah blah blah and it's just a big mess. The point is, we can't turn back people who are legitimately driven from their homes and fleeing for their lives because "we don't want no more illegals."

All of that said: Get used to this. Climate change is going to cause more refugees from hurricanes and drought, and that means more people will be forced to fight over less good land, which will cause more war and then even more refugees, so get used to this.
Sounds like some risky stuff to me, because people coming here thinking that eventually they can take this land because the Dimocrats is offering it up to them on a silver platter, uhhhh is finally going get some serious push back.. It's going to be fought by American's tooth and nail if it ever goes down in this country...... No one is ever going to get use to their country being assaulted in these ways. The Democrat's are in some risky territory with all that they are attempting to pull off. Get out the pop corn I guess.

Hope you are right.
i know i am... been human for some time... When you are in that private booth you just do whatever... just like people say whatever when they are on the i-net and know they are not going to identified...

Thank you the Usurper President Biden Puppet.....thank you Barack Ovomit, working behind the curtains manipulating the Usurper Biden Puppet.

scum.

i know i am... been human for some time... When you are in that private booth you just do whatever... just like people say whatever when they are on the i-net and know they are not going to identified...
True, and let's hope that the job is done in order to win over the heart's and minds of those before they step into that booth. After that comes the outcomes, and hopefully they fall into the favor of the right causes per each vote counted legally.

Forum List

Back