Migrant Caravan: Video of kidnapped migrant being interrogated after issuing threat against Mexicans

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It began when a Central American migrant was interviewed on video, threatening to shoot Mexicans who are protesting against the caravan. It is unclear where this took place but most likely in Tijuana Mexico, near the POE with the United States.

He threatened to shoot Mexicans that interfered, saying, “If they want violence, that is what they will see. What are 30 a$$holes going to do against 30k migrants?” he asked.

He is heard about next in a video posted on social media after he is kidnapped and is being tortured.

Here’s the video of his interrogation.

Borderland Beat: Migrant Caravan: Video of kidnapped migrant being interrogated after issuing threat against Mexicans

The guy is Honduran. His kidnappers are the Tijuana Cartel. They are asking him for the identities of the Caravans leaders because they’re going get them.

I very much doubt he’s still alive. Narcos don’t leave victim alive

Doing the job that Border Control can't do....

I don't believe this for a minute. It's true that the cartels are kidnapping people. They sell them or use them for training. The cartels don't really care about the caravans. Threats against Mexicans wouldn't mean anything to the cartels.

I don't believe this for a minute. It's true that the cartels are kidnapping people. They sell them or use them for training. The cartels don't really care about the caravans. Threats against Mexicans wouldn't mean anything to the cartels.
The cartel took his rant as a PERSONAL ASSAULT ON MEXICANS, they can assault Mexicans, but NOT a Latin American.....there is no love lost between the two anyway!

The cartel took his rant as a PERSONAL ASSAULT ON MEXICANS, they can assault Mexicans, but NOT a Latin American.....there is no love lost between the two anyway!
------------------------------------------- I can somewhat agree with the reasoning in your above post but who knows for sure . There is no love lost between 'mexican' and other 'latinos' - hispanics' from south of 'mexico' . They are seen as inferior and dirty from what i hear when compared to 'mexicans' Purge . .

------------------------------------------- I can somewhat agree with the reasoning in your above post but who knows for sure . There is no love lost between 'mexican' and other 'latinos' - hispanics' from south of 'mexico' . They are seen as inferior and dirty from what i hear when compared to 'mexicans' Purge . .
You do know we have many SPYS within the caravan!

I suspect many of the cartel families live there in Tijuana and don’t like the assault of their lifestyle by all of the caravan, or threats to their rule.

It began when a Central American migrant was interviewed on video, threatening to shoot Mexicans who are protesting against the caravan. It is unclear where this took place but most likely in Tijuana Mexico, near the POE with the United States.

He threatened to shoot Mexicans that interfered, saying, “If they want violence, that is what they will see. What are 30 a$$holes going to do against 30k migrants?” he asked.

He is heard about next in a video posted on social media after he is kidnapped and is being tortured.

Borderland Beat: Migrant Caravan: Video of kidnapped migrant being interrogated after issuing threat against Mexicans

The guy is Honduran. His kidnappers are the Tijuana Cartel. They are asking him for the identities of the Caravans leaders because they’re going get them.

The comments are very interesting even if I can't see the video.

--------------------------------------------- video just shows a young 20 - 25 year old with what looks like a bloody mouth for a minute or so and not much more . I can see a young 'macho' mexican taking offense at the threats to other mexicans but i speculate Rod .

--------------------------------------------- video just shows a young 20 - 25 year old with what looks like a bloody mouth for a minute or so and not much more . I can see a young 'macho' mexican taking offense at the threats to other mexicans but i speculate Rod .
Haven't been down there for over forty years but I suspect its still run by a pretty rough and tumble crowd.

Forum List

Back