Seven dead after being run over in front of Texas migrant shelter, say police

I've never seen Americans so angry and ready to attack at a moments notice....
Thanks progressive scum....

Screenshot_20230508-203843.png

Assuming those 7 were illegal immigrants ... what is the ROI based on death vs. illegally immigrating them, training them, legally representing them and getting them employed. Maybe some of them are black and they can migrate to California to get up to $1.2 million.

Rest in peace to the victims, and surely many of them were fellow Christians. These were migrants and wow.

God and the driver knows if this was done intentionally. Either way he will pay if he is guilty.

Perp.....I put my guess in as illegal, unregistered, uninsured and drunk.

6BC99D7B-5D19-4608-B2AC-D7405B6A4237_jpe-2808963.JPG
That negates the possibility of a hate crime committed by a white guy.

It seems like drugs were perhaps the cause of this ….unless the guy just did it intentionally. Either way he’s going to have to pay.

Excuse me ma’am
I know you have been making threats to kill people with your car but we refuse to take it away from you
Negative Ghostrider.

Wanting to ban my gun because of something someone I don't know, never met and is an impossibly miniscule percentage of the 20 MILLION law abiding AR15 owners in this nation is no different than attempting to ban SUVs from good law abiding drivers because someone, somewhere killed 8 people with one.

Same flawed logic... Just with SUVs, hoplophobia doesn't cloud the judgement and the idiocy is glaringly apparent.

Negative Ghostrider.

Wanting to ban my gun because of something someone I don't know, never met and is an impossibly miniscule percentage of the 20 MILLION law abiding AR15 owners in this nation is no different than attempting to ban SUVs from good law abiding drivers because someone, somewhere killed 8 people with one.

Same flawed logic... Just with SUVs, hoplophobia doesn't cloud the judgement and the idiocy is glaringly apparent.
A gun that has no other use than slaughtering a classroom full of six year olds

WTF is the matter with Texas?
They are getting over run by illegals the Biden administration is welcoming to the United States .. and there will be a proliferation of illegal activity on May 11th, when Title 42 expires. 700K - 1M + illegals lining up to cross the border.

Why is that hard to understand .. New York, Washington DC and Chicago all agree.

20 million privately owned AR15s say you're completely full of shit.

TWENTY MILLION!

And that's just AR15s.

View attachment 783547
Great point, and him saying that they have no other use, was as stupid a statement as one could be, but then again we are talking about a stone cold Leftist... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Great point, and him saying that they have no other use, was as stupid a statement as one could be, but then again we are talking about a stone cold Leftist... ROTFLMBO 🤣
It's a number that is hard for the human mind to grasp.

In distance, at an average of 26 inches in length, 20 million AR15s would stretch from Los Angeles to New York, back to Los Angeles and back again to New York.

Using time...if you counted one AR15 per second, 12 hours a day every day, starting today... You'd finish counting them all just in time for Thanksgiving 2025.

Seven people were killed when they were deliberately run over in front of a Texas migrant shelter by a motorist, say police.

The shocking incident took place on Sunday morning near Brownsville’s Ozanam Center, which is a shelter for migrants and homeless in the Texas city.

Police spokesperson Lt Martin Sandoval told KVEO-TV that seven victims died at the scene and another four to six victims were taken to hospitals in the area.

The driver, who has not yet been named, was arrested and charged with reckless driving, but Lt Sandoval told the news station that more charges will likely be filed.

The incident took place at around 8.30am CT, say officials.

The article said deliberately but the cops say it's undetermined a few minutes ago during a interview with FOX.

The Land Rover rolled after the collision, bystanders detained the driver who is also in the hospital and facing charges. He's being detained on a reckless driving charge till others can be brought against him.

AA1aRMg1.img
The man had an extensive rap sheet. That says it all. Murder meant nothing to him.

It's a number that is hard for the human mind to grasp.

In distance, at an average of 26 inches in length, 20 million AR15s would stretch from Los Angeles to New York, back to Los Angeles and back again to New York.

Using time...if you counted one AR15 per second, 12 hours a day every day, starting today... You'd finish counting them all just in time for Thanksgiving 2025.
Republicans probably want to make it the national weapon of choice. They love killing more people faster.

Forum List

Back