Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

I agreed with you, we should judge Homosexual adoption by the damage it causes, not the few "success" stories (relatively speaking) that we may be able to document.

Right, the LGBT logic seems to be "we know by an ungodly amount of documented psychological studies that it's much better and important that humans raise baby humans, but there are a few case studies where wolves successfully raised human children. Therefore, we propose that all 50 states make wolf-adoption legal."
I have seen there, "studies", they sample 14 people who self report, and just trust they reported truthfully. If it is not a study such as that, they have an activist psychologist study other peoples work and come up with a new conclusion.

Everyone else? You mean your very tiny minority? I thought you stated "rot" in Orphanages, when you said they, "rot in foster care....... and orphanages are almost non-existent"

Yet, it is best to state, Orphanages do exist, and as you state, the children are better off in Orphanages than Foster Care, because according to your unproven claim, children rot in Foster Care

Yet to rot in Foster Care is better than being adopted by Lesbians and beat with a hammer and kicked in the balls.

Why would you prefer children be raped in Foster care than be adopted by loving parents who happen to be homosexuals?

Couple arrested for sexual abuse, neglect of children
WAVE 3 News has learned these four children were in the foster care system. We've learned the four victims at one time were foster children of Bernie and Melissa Harmon until they legally adopted them.
The 46-year-old father is accused of child molestation, sexual misconduct with a minor, vicarious sexual gratification and battery. His wife, a contracted Crawford County school bus driver, is charged with 12 counts of neglect.

Nice story, so you condemn the whole Foster care system on this story, and perhaps a few others. .

What- you don't like me using your tactics to point out your dishonesty?

Just like the monstrous couple who abused their son- and happened to be lesbians- and the monstrous couple who abused their foster children- it is the abusers that are at fault.

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

I have known many foster parents- and all I have known were good people trying to do their best. Likewise- I have known lesbian parents- good people trying to do their best.

But all would agree- moving children from temporary foster homes- where they have no actual parents- to an adoptive home by two- or even one eager, qualified, and vetted parent who wants to be a parent for the rest of that child's life is better than foster care.
I agreed with you, we should judge Homosexual adoption by the damage it causes, not the few "success" stories (relatively speaking) that we may be able to document.

'Damage' in comparison to what? Foster homes?
Damage compared to a child that is not beaten with a hammer and kicked in the balls.

Why would you prefer children be raped in Foster care than be adopted by loving parents who happen to be homosexuals?

WAVE 3 News has learned these four children were in the foster care system. We've learned the four victims at one time were foster children of Bernie and Melissa Harmon until they legally adopted them.
The 46-year-old father is accused of child molestation, sexual misconduct with a minor, vicarious sexual gratification and battery. His wife, a contracted Crawford County school bus driver, is charged with 12 counts of neglect.

Nice story, so you condemn the whole Foster care system on this story, and perhaps a few others. .

Just like the monstrous couple who abused their son- and happened to be lesbians- and the monstrous couple who abused their foster children- it is the abusers that are at fault.

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

I have known many foster parents- and all I have known were good people trying to do their best. Likewise- I have known lesbian parents- good people trying to do their best.

But all would agree- moving children from temporary foster homes- where they have no actual parents- to an adoptive home by two- or even one eager, qualified, and vetted parent who wants to be a parent for the rest of that child's life is better than foster care.

Perhaps Elektra would also like to compare lesbian homes to 'wolf' homes.....
Sure, why not, it would make your argument a bit easier.

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

Damage compared to a child that is not beaten with a hammer and kicked in the balls.

So your polling sample is that one child. And on this ONE case you want to judge ALL homosexual adoptions? That's blithering nonsense. No rational policy can be gleaned from a polling sample of one.

With zero indication outside your imagination that child abuse is more prevalent among gay and lesbian parents than straight ones. By what would you then conclude your 'relative' numbers?

Quite simple: you've imagined them. And no one is designing an adoption policy based on your ignorance and imagination. Especially when your methodology is ludicrously inconsistent, applying only to gays. And your base your conclusions on a polling sample of ONE.

Which is equally ludicrous.

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

So your polling sample is that one child. And on this ONE case you want to judge ALL homosexual adoptions? That's blithering nonsense. No rational policy can be gleaned from a polling sample of one.

With zero indication outside your imagination that child abuse is more prevalent among gay and lesbian parents than straight ones. By what would you then conclude your 'relative' numbers?

Quite simple: you've imagined them. And no one is designing an adoption policy based on your ignorance and imagination. Especially when your methodology is ludicrously inconsistent, applying only to gays. And your base your conclusions on a polling sample of ONE.

It is only once, that Homosexuals have hurt the children? Only in your world.

Not all lesbians
Not all foster parents

Show us the evidence that homosexual parents are more likely to harm their children than heterosexual ones.

So far, your polling sample is ONE. Which is ludicrous.

These are criminals who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But the OP wants to drool over their sexual orientation.......

Had it been two heterosexual christian parents, the first thing you would have done is masturbate while reading the headlines.

Show us the evidence that homosexual parents are more likely to harm their children than heterosexual ones.

The OP thread is proof, I can also cite the Texas lesbian couple that murdered the boy in their care, and of course the link you provided to a study was proof that children in a family without a father such as a lesbian family, are at a greater risk of being victims of pedophilias.

I could dig that link out of this thread, or was it another thread you provided that, or was that your side kick that gave the link, either way you read that and discounted the studies findings even though your side provided the link.

The OP thread is proof, I can also cite the Texas lesbian couple that murdered the boy in their care, and of course the link you provided to a study was proof that children in a family without a father such as a lesbian family, are at a greater risk of being victims of pedophilias.

How is the OP 'proof' that homosexual parents are more likely to harm their children than heterosexual couples? Your polling sample is now 2. And notice you won't acknowledge any abuse by heterosexual couples.....despite examples readily available.

That's classic confirmation bias. An obtuse fallacy of logic.

If you only recognize child abuse if the perpetrators are homosexual......and ignore it if the perpetrators are heterosexual, how can you rationally expect to get an accurate comparison of rates of violence between the two?

Obviously you can't.

I could dig that link out of this thread, or was it another thread you provided that, or was that your side kick that gave the link, either way you read that and discounted the studies findings even though your side provided the link.
Which link are you referring to specifically?

Forum List

Back