Midterms...The Left will parade all their rejects...and America will laugh at them...Bank on it.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Leading into the November elections the Left / Democrats will bust out their not so ‘secret weapons’...the Kenyan Zulu and his wife thing, the drunk loser..HRC, the Parkland Pukes, Stormy Daniels, the other Liberal whore and a laundry list of bottom feeding filth. I expect the Dirty DNC to throw everything out there as they’re desperate as fuck.
The DNC has been holding them back, have you noticed how quiet things have been? They hope to roll out their filth at just the right time...I’m certain they’re going for some serious shock value....The problem is, good Americans have seen this bullshit over and over again...it’s played the fuck out....Democrats will be laughed at...and the shameless filth will embarrass themselves yet again.

Yes America is gonna be psyched to vote republican after the Congress failed miserably with their jobs.
No check on an unhinged renegade president.
No healthcare bill.
No immigration reform.
No infrastructure bill.
Trying to rob billions from Medicaid to pay for the tax cut for the rich.
Run up the largest debt in history because of the tax cut for the rich.
Passed the largest spending bill in history,

Only a broke down loser thinks that’s a successful record.

Leading into the November elections the Left / Democrats will bust out their not so ‘secret weapons’...the Kenyan Zulu and his wife thing, the drunk loser..HRC, the Parkland Pukes, Stormy Daniels, the other Liberal whore and a laundry list of bottom feeding filth. I expect the Dirty DNC to throw everything out there as they’re desperate as fuck.
The DNC has been holding them back, have you noticed how quiet things have been? They hope to roll out their filth at just the right time...I’m certain they’re going for some serious shock value....The problem is, good Americans have seen this bullshit over and over again...it’s played the fuck out....Democrats will be laughed at...and the shameless filth will embarrass themselves yet again.

I don't think so--you might want to click on this link and this board to see what's coming this midterm election cycle. It's has links and pictures--not just an opinion.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

No check on an unhinged renegade president. Sure, we kept Hillary OUT of the Oval Office.
No healthcare bill. Sure. The catastrophic one the Democrats laid on us in '09. Just need to get a couple of RINOs out of office to fix it.
No immigration reform. Sure. Illegals down 70% with work on the wall just beginning and MS13 and the like getting thrown out left and right!
Trying to rob billions from Medicaid. Trying means DIDN'T. Worried where your next free meal is coming from, eh?
Run up the largest debt in history. Hardly. Nothing can compare to the 10 trillion Obumma ran up at our expense.

Blue wave coming this November 2018

Tell me Cookie-crumb, got any evidence for that "blue wave" other than cartoons? I realize cartoons are big stuff in a party where most of the candidates are cartoon characters, but is that the big blue wave comin' out your ears or is that just brain diarrhea?

I’m a conservative, but I’d be shocked if the Dems don’t take back at least one branch of congress, mostly likely the HOR.

Democrats have promised to repeal all the tax cuts, open the borders, and punish the police for enforcing the law.
What's so wrong with punishing law enforcement for doing their jobs? Mueller is conducting a "witch hunt", McCabe is a liar, Comey is disloyal, Strozk is a crooked agent as is Paige, Brennan is erratic. It's the American way to punish law enforcement for doing their jobs.

They didn't bottom out with the Beast, you're right.

Voters have always rejected negative campaigning. That's all the Left has and it'll backfire on them in November.

Forum List

Back