Middle school student threw wood black at trump motorcade

I know! Hell, I wouldn't even know where to find a wood black. It's always been pretty common for kids to throw stuff at passing cars, but wood blacks?!?!?!?! This has gone too far.

5 Middle Schoolers Threw a Wood Block at Trump's Motorcade. Now They're Learning a Hard Lesson
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Teaching kids to be idiots just like they are handed down traits hopefully they won't breed any more.

------------------------------------

suoɹoɯ ɔıʇǝɥʇɐd noʎ sʇuɐʍ ʇuǝɯuɹǝʌoƃ ןɐʇuǝɹɐd ɹnoʎ ʍoɥ ʎןʇɔɐxǝ s,ʇɐɥʇ ssɐ qɯnp ɐ ʎɐʇs ɯǝןqoɹd ɹnoʎ s,ʇɐɥʇ pǝsn ǝɔɹnos ǝɥʇ ǝʞıן ʇ,uop

Enough of the indoctrination of our children as soon as they our homes. Politics has 0 place in school. This shit has taken the place of teaching them how to read and write. Stop the agenda. Go to your school boards and demand this garbage stop.

5 Middle Schoolers Threw a Wood Block at Trump's Motorcade. Now They're Learning a Hard Lesson
Teaching kids to be idiots just like they are handed down traits hopefully they won't breed any more.

suoɹoɯ ɔıʇǝɥʇɐd noʎ sʇuɐʍ ʇuǝɯuɹǝʌoƃ ןɐʇuǝɹɐd ɹnoʎ ʍoɥ ʎןʇɔɐxǝ s,ʇɐɥʇ ssɐ qɯnp ɐ ʎɐʇs ɯǝןqoɹd ɹnoʎ s,ʇɐɥʇ pǝsn ǝɔɹnos ǝɥʇ ǝʞıן ʇ,uop
I heard this story yesterday. I hope those kids pay the consequences.

And please, will you type all your words right-side-up, so I don't have to stand on my head?

Damn, I never heard of kids throwing shit at a passing car before, must go locate more outrage, fresh out.

They sterilized them?

I heard this story yesterday. I hope those kids pay the consequences.

And please, will you type all your words right-side-up, so I don't have to stand on my head?

For you, yes I can type my words the right way. Thank you for stopping bye.

Liberals teach their children to hate. To me it's child abuse.

Nothing more disgusting than childish hate encouraged by an adult.
29100.jpg

Forum List

Back