Middle school student threw wood black at trump motorcade

Damn, I never heard of kids throwing shit at a passing car before, must go locate more outrage, fresh out.

Have you ever heard of kids throwing stuff at a car their teacher doesn't like, while they should be in class where they were sent that morning? We were taught in school. I could not tell you the party any of my teachers belonged to. It wasn't necessary to learn fractions, so...

Damn, I never heard of kids throwing shit at a passing car before, must go locate more outrage, fresh out.

This alt-Left puke supports violence directed at the president. I suspect most of these shit-heads do.

Folks...kids picking up on their parents bias has always gone on.

What hasn't gone on is encouraging and justifying kids behavior like this.

I wonder what his parents will do ?

They did it once and never again in times past and their piers learned quickly not to do it.
Ah yes, just hang the little bastards. You 'Conservatives' are getting as crazy as the orange clown.
Who was talking about hanging? :cuckoo:
The rocks in his head speak to him.

I know! Hell, I wouldn't even know where to find a wood black. It's always been pretty common for kids to throw stuff at passing cars, but wood blacks?!?!?!?! This has gone too far.
I know right. I had some concrete ones at the end of my driveway, they were posed holding lanterns. But forget about throwing them. Besides costing $450 a piece because they were antiques; the fuckers weighed about 200 pounds! I guess throwing a wooden one would be easier; but where the he'll did the kid find one!?

You're displaying your wussdom again, conservatives.

We get it. Your masters can't keep you in line unless you're terrified into incontinence. Therefore, they feed you a steady diet of things that wouldn't cause any concern to normal people, but which absolutely terrify you, being that you're rather fragile snowflakes.

Have you ever heard of kids throwing stuff at a car their teacher doesn't like, while they should be in class where they were sent that morning? We were taught in school. I could not tell you the party any of my teachers belonged to. It wasn't necessary to learn fractions, so...
The sky is clearly falling.

I know! Hell, I wouldn't even know where to find a wood black. It's always been pretty common for kids to throw stuff at passing cars, but wood blacks?!?!?!?! This has gone too far.
I know right. I had some concrete ones at the end of my driveway, they were posed holding lanterns. But forget about throwing them. Besides costing $450 a piece because they were antiques; the fuckers weighed about 200 pounds! I guess throwing a wooden one would be easier; but where the he'll did the kid find one!?

Some asshole's yard who had the wooden ones instead of the concrete ones perhaps.

This alt-Left puke supports violence directed at the president. I suspect most of these shit-heads do.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, I must confess, not gonna be to tore up if kids start throwing wood blacks at your car shoog.

imagine the indoctrination the kid was subjected to to get a kid this young to engage in political violence

Middle school student confessed to throwing wooden block at Trump’s motorcade, authorities say
What's a "wood black"? Freudian?

Typo...you know that....but you can't stop yourself.
So...it WAS Freudian.

I am sure you'll go to bed tonight convinced of such crap.

Forum List

Back