middle class, educated and hungry

Rich is a realitive term.

Tell me the percent of Americans who make 250,000 in the US?

Tell me why this is any of your fucking business?

You're obsessed what everybody else is doing.. Sad.

So you agree they are rich?

Most people appear Richer to those who have less, and Poorer to those who have more.

What's sad is when a person defines himself by these comparisons - which is exactly what your worldview encourages.

She should be ashamed of herself....Thank GOD for canned vegetables and microwavable meals....and, TRY to put herself in the shoes of those more-deserving of help!!!

:eusa_boohoo:

If it wasn't for people-like-her, we wouldn't even need to discuss issues like The Estate Tax!!!

:hmpf:

She needs to understand, that.....DUE to the Estate Tax.....entire-families may be required to develop marketable-skills, and leave home....every DAY....and, work to support themselves!!!! :eek:

We're talkin'....families that were developed by Intelligent Design....individuals who (thru no choice of their OWN) we're born-INTO positions of authority & wealth by Divine Right!!!!!

$$$

Bush%20family%20photo.jpg

$$$

These are people who came-up from hardscrabble beginings...

"Other partners and captains included Joseph Taylor Gilman, William Henry King, John Alsop Griswold, Captain Lovett and Captain J. Prescott.

Captain Prescott called on his friend and agent in Hong Kong F.T. Bush, Esq. frequently."​

.....and, are deserving of ALL God's gifts....yet, they only choose free-access to the U.S. National Treasury!!!

That woman should count her blessings....and, be thankful she can DO so, on ONE HAND!!!!

:eusa_hand:

Who the hell are you, and why are you typing like a fucking moron?

Tell me why this is any of your fucking business?

You're obsessed what everybody else is doing.. Sad.

Most people appear Richer to those who have less, and Poorer to those who have more.

What's sad is when a person defines himself by these comparisons - which is exactly what your worldview encourages.

Where did I compare them to just me?????

Oh yeah you are just a fucking liar.

Rich is a realitve term you dim bulb

She should be ashamed of herself....Thank GOD for canned vegetables and microwavable meals....and, TRY to put herself in the shoes of those more-deserving of help!!!

If it wasn't for people-like-her, we wouldn't even need to discuss issues like The Estate Tax!!!

She needs to understand, that.....DUE to the Estate Tax.....entire-families may be required to develop marketable-skills, and leave home....every DAY....and, work to support themselves!!!! :eek:

We're talkin'....families that were developed by Intelligent Design....individuals who (thru no choice of their OWN) we're born-INTO positions of authority & wealth by Divine Right!!!!!

$$$

$$$

"Other partners and captains included Joseph Taylor Gilman, William Henry King, John Alsop Griswold, Captain Lovett and Captain J. Prescott.

Captain Prescott called on his friend and agent in Hong Kong F.T. Bush, Esq. frequently."​

.....and, are deserving of ALL God's gifts....yet, they only choose free-access to the U.S. National Treasury!!!

That woman should count her blessings....and, be thankful she can DO so, on ONE HAND!!!!

Because Ms. Sheman is a fucking moron with a really bad dose of notice me syndrome.

$$$

$$$

They are always like this dis.

Last edited:
More facts for you partisan hacks to ignore

More than 50 million Americans were living in a food insecure home at some point in 2009, including 17 million children, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. That amounts to one out of six Americans, the highest the government has reported in the last 15 years.

In contrast, before the recession in 2006, 36 million people lived in a food insecure household.

With unemployment near 10% and foreclosures ongoing, more Americans are relying on food banks, institutions that are usually regarded as a last resort, food security experts said. Feeding America, an organization of more than 200 U.S. food banks, fed 37 million Americans in 2009, nearly a 50% jump from 2006.

$$$

$$$

He is always like this?

Yes. Every post is either..

1. Rush Limbaugh
2. Sarah Palin
or
3. George Bush.

I truly believe Ms. Sheman to be somewhat retarded... no offense to the retarded.

More facts for you partisan hacks to ignore

More than 50 million Americans were living in a food insecure home at some point in 2009, including 17 million children, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. That amounts to one out of six Americans, the highest the government has reported in the last 15 years.

In contrast, before the recession in 2006, 36 million people lived in a food insecure household.

With unemployment near 10% and foreclosures ongoing, more Americans are relying on food banks, institutions that are usually regarded as a last resort, food security experts said. Feeding America, an organization of more than 200 U.S. food banks, fed 37 million Americans in 2009, nearly a 50% jump from 2006.

:lol: :lol::lol::lol:

OH I see the facts get too heavy and you rely on the con fall back argument.

I dont like you and you post funny

Where did I compare them to just me?????

Oh yeah you are just a fucking liar.

Rich is a realitve term you dim bulb

You nattering nabob of nonsense and creepy cauldron of class warfare.

The more you spread this propaganda that middle class people are The Rich, the more you justify the government taxing away the majority of your own middle class income and wealth.

Self-destructiveness is a neurosis. Get help.

wash the shit off your hands from pulling turds from Becks ass for your arguments and recognise facts.

If 1/6 of the nation has no food, then I should be running across these people on a daily basis. Just like the 50 million with no insurance, etc.

Gott alove this from the cited CNN article

Rosalinde Block, 58, of New York is a musician and author who spent almost 30 years teaching piano lessons. She lost many of her clients during the recession. Despite her degree from Sarah Lawrence College and her teaching experience, she found herself out of work and unable to provide for her teenage son.

Sounds more like wanting to do what you have been doing, rather than doing whatever it takes to take care of your personal responsibilities... which happens in many many cases... funny, I bet I can find waitress jobs, bartender jobs, retail clerk jobs, and many MANY others...

This is the typical media sob story.. used for an agenda.. the typical charity story, trying to garner donations... and a typical 'study', with outrageous claims , and accepted by agenda driven zealots because it does fit their agenda

Gott alove this from the cited CNN article

Rosalinde Block, 58, of New York is a musician and author who spent almost 30 years teaching piano lessons. She lost many of her clients during the recession. Despite her degree from Sarah Lawrence College and her teaching experience, she found herself out of work and unable to provide for her teenage son.

Sounds more like wanting to do what you have been doing, rather than doing whatever it takes to take care of your personal responsibilities... which happens in many many cases... funny, I bet I can find waitress jobs, bartender jobs, retail clerk jobs, and many MANY others...

This is the typical media sob story.. used for an agenda.. the typical charity story, trying to garner donations... and a typical 'study', with outrageous claims , and accepted by agenda driven zealots because it does fit their agenda

Teaching piano? Wow... and she couldn't garner that into millions?

Forum List

Back