middle class, educated and hungry

Food Insecurity?

Now I've heard everyhing.... you leftists asshats never miss an opportunity to make victims out of anybody.

Omg, you've missed out. It's the next "animal rights" fad. There are grants being done for studies (I got to deal with some of these idiots) and all sorts of movements going on (or maybe it's just one movement spread thin) that focus on food availability. It all ties in with the farmer's market movement.

And the premise is pretty good, really. It makes sense to be able to feed your own community from within your community. I live in an isolated area, and we had a winter where essentially the roads were shut down for 2 week. We traveled them, or at least some of us did, the ones with appropriate vehicles. But all big truck traffic was cut off. We didn't get groceries to our stores for weeks. They ran out of bread, milk, a lot of the veggies. Still had canned stuff and juices. But it opens your eyes a little when you can't get milk or fresh meat, and you're in the middle of COW country!

Bless your heart AB.

If she was doing all that, and only made $38,000, she was relying on someone else anyway.

Its middle class in this country now.

The income divide is so huge after Bush she was middle class

WTF are you talking about? I couldn't do that on $38,000 BEFORE Bush. I can do that now at about 4 times that.

And this highlights the sophistry of Obama calling people who make $250K The Rich.

The fact is that, due to inflation and an increased tax burden, in many regions of the country, it takes a 6 figure income to maintain a basic middle class life style.

Yeah... god forbid a charity try and put our something to try and tug at heart strings in order to garner more donations.... and of course, call it a 'study'

What is you PROOF there is ANYTHING wrong with this harvard study?

Its middle class in this country now.

The income divide is so huge after Bush she was middle class

WTF are you talking about? I couldn't do that on $38,000 BEFORE Bush. I can do that now at about 4 times that.

And this highlights the sophistry of Obama calling people who make $250K The Rich.

The fact is that, due to inflation and an increased tax burden, in many regions of the country, it takes a 6 figure income to maintain a basic middle class life style.

Rich is a realitive term.

Tell me the percent of Americans who make 250,000 in the US?

Tell me why this is any of your fucking business?

You're obsessed what everybody else is doing.. Sad.

She should be ashamed of herself....Thank GOD for canned vegetables and microwavable meals....and, TRY to put herself in the shoes of those more-deserving of help!!!

:eusa_boohoo:

If it wasn't for people-like-her, we wouldn't even need to discuss issues like The Estate Tax!!!

:hmpf:

She needs to understand, that.....DUE to the Estate Tax.....entire-families may be required to develop marketable-skills, and leave home....every DAY....and, work to support themselves!!!! :eek:

We're talkin'....families that were developed by Intelligent Design....individuals who (thru no choice of their OWN) we're born-INTO positions of authority & wealth by Divine Right!!!!!

$$$

Bush%20family%20photo.jpg

$$$

These are people who came-up from hardscrabble beginings...

"Other partners and captains included Joseph Taylor Gilman, William Henry King, John Alsop Griswold, Captain Lovett and Captain J. Prescott.

Captain Prescott called on his friend and agent in Hong Kong F.T. Bush, Esq. frequently."​

.....and, are deserving of ALL God's gifts....yet, they only choose free-access to the U.S. National Treasury!!!

That woman should count her blessings....and, be thankful she can DO so, on ONE HAND!!!!

:eusa_hand:

Tell me why this is any of your fucking business?

You're obsessed what everybody else is doing.. Sad.

So you agree they are rich?

Here's some more...

1. Weed insecurity
2. Booze insecurity
3. Water insecurity
4. Automobile insecurity
5. Coffee insecurity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back