Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

Click my sig ... that's proof that I am a programmer, what code have you ever written?

You and those 3 other players are certainly proving how great of a programmer you are. :eusa_whistle:

And KK, still trolling huh?

Click my sig ... that's proof that I am a programmer, what code have you ever written?

You and those 3 other players are certainly proving how great of a programmer you are. :eusa_whistle:

And KK, still trolling huh?

Nice try ... but you suck at flaming to. I just finished the program code and opened the site a few days ago, and the site itself is far from complete, once it's complete I will take it out of my sig though for the reason that right now I am just getting ideas from other posters who like to tell me how to improve it, it's there now so they can find it easier during the development phase. But you'd know that is you had http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/94628-reading-comprehension-101-a.html

Nice try ... but you suck at flaming to. I just finished the program code and opened the site a few days ago, and the site itself is far from complete, once it's complete I will take it out of my sig though for the reason that right now I am just getting ideas from other posters who like to tell me how to improve it, it's there now so they can find it easier during the development phase. But you'd know that is you had http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/94628-reading-comprehension-101-a.html

Don't use the site as a argument if you're not ready to stand behind it completely. And another thread for all of us? Jeez KK, two threads for me included in the last day? I feel so special. :D

Don't use the site as a argument if you're not ready to stand behind it completely. And another thread for all of us? Jeez KK, two threads for me included in the last day? I feel so special. :D
Really, until she proves her claim that Microsoft considers resold games piracy she's just deflecting...which will go on forever since she's been proven wrong.

I do stand behind it, it works, it's nice looking, and the game program runs perfectly ... been testing it quite a bit actually. Don't attack something without knowing the history. I write programs and websites, I can synchronize and organize databases massive enough to run online games and businesses, I develop user interfaces for these databases (that's actually what I get paid for) .... what do you know about computers that you don't read on a news site?

Really, until she proves her claim that Microsoft considers resold games piracy she's just deflecting...which will go on forever since she's been proven wrong.

There are more keys ... many many more.

Oh I agree. She's been proven wrong at every single turn in this thread. People have entered this thread since the beginning just to point out how wrong she was and watch as she laughs uncomfortably as further being proven as a clown.

That is clearly just a ruse by doctor evil and MS. Hell, craigslist doesn't even exist! THAT IS HOW POWERFUL AND EVIL MS IS! :rofl:

I bet this goes all the way up to the top. Microsoft is the puppet master of Barack Obama. :eek:

And of course KK thinks all gaming sites are Microsoft controlled or fanboys. So any links from any such website about the threats is considered null and void. She's attacking the messenger without any proof.

That is clearly just a ruse by doctor evil and MS. Hell, craigslist doesn't even exist! THAT IS HOW POWERFUL AND EVIL MS IS! :rofl:

I bet this goes all the way up to the top. Microsoft is the puppet master of Barack Obama. :eek:

And of course KK thinks all gaming sites are Microsoft controlled or fanboys. So any links from any such website about the threats is considered null and void. She's attacking the messenger without any proof.

Seriously. In 1426 the Illuminati finally organized the apex of all mastermind shadow groups and on that day Microsoft was born. Did you know that the original blueprint for GI JOE's Cobra was MS? In fact, when Jesus was having doubts about his impending crucifixion he was being tormented by none other than Bill Gates. Bill Gates is literally Satan. Buying a Win7 license IS the mark of the beast!

"six.. six six, the number of the beast" so the Iron Maiden song goes... But, Bruce Dickenson was wrong because that is not MY MS VALIDATION NUMBER!

Seriously. In 1426 the Illuminati finally organized the apex of all mastermind shadow groups and on that day Microsoft was born. Did you know that the original blueprint for GI JOE's Cobra was MS? In fact, when Jesus was having doubts about his impending crucifixion he was being tormented by none other than Bill Gates. Bill Gates is literally Satan. Buying a Win7 license IS the mark of the beast!

"six.. six six, the number of the beast" so the Iron Maiden song goes... But, Bruce Dickenson was wrong because that is not MY MS VALIDATION NUMBER!

I did not know that. Bill Gates being Satan would explain the amount of torment that he brings to Linux users like KK.

But hey, "The More You Know."

You know what is most beautiful about this thread? I also uncovered that KK is both a birther and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

You know what is most beautiful about this thread? I also uncovered that KK is both a birther and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

KK never found a conspiracy theory that she can't agree with.

Christmas has come early to USMB. :lol:

Look, you can agree or not agree to Microsoft's Terms of Service by voting with your wallet. If you buy the system and want to use it, you have no business complaining when Microsoft enforces its rules. If you don't like the rules, don't buy the system.

Forum List

Back