Microchipping of US Population Will Be Here.

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
"A microchip embedded under the skin will replace credit cards and keys according to Stephen Ray, who has already overseen a program for Sweden’s largest state owned train operator that allows customers to scan their chips instead of using tickets.

BBC News showcased the system in which Swedes are able to have their embedded chip scanned by a conductor who uses an app to match up their chip membership number with a purchased ticket.

Around 3,000 people in Sweden have already had a chip embedded in their hand in order to access secure areas of buildings.

SJ – the first travel company in the world to implement the system is north Europe’s largest train operator. The company initially expects around 200 people to join the program.

Despite Ray dismissing concerns about privacy, when the program was launched some customers complained that their LinkedIn profiles were appearing instead of their train tickets when conductors scanned their biometric chip.

“You could use the microchip implant to replace a lot of stuff, your credit cards, they keys to your house, the keys to your car,” Ray told the BBC."

The downside is thieves will cut off your hand to steal their stuff.

Implanted Microchip to Replace Credit Cards, Car Keys

"A microchip embedded under the skin will replace credit cards and keys according to Stephen Ray, who has already overseen a program for Sweden’s largest state owned train operator that allows customers to scan their chips instead of using tickets.

BBC News showcased the system in which Swedes are able to have their embedded chip scanned by a conductor who uses an app to match up their chip membership number with a purchased ticket.

Around 3,000 people in Sweden have already had a chip embedded in their hand in order to access secure areas of buildings.

SJ – the first travel company in the world to implement the system is north Europe’s largest train operator. The company initially expects around 200 people to join the program.

Despite Ray dismissing concerns about privacy, when the program was launched some customers complained that their LinkedIn profiles were appearing instead of their train tickets when conductors scanned their biometric chip.

“You could use the microchip implant to replace a lot of stuff, your credit cards, they keys to your house, the keys to your car,” Ray told the BBC."

So they don't implant them in their hand because they will cut off their arm?

Why not just cut off their head?

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Last edited:
Just a little side note for those reading this thread....if you think there is no such thing as the "Illuminati" or the "Cabal" or "The Brotherhood", "Jesuits"....whatever term you wish to use? Guess again..........it exists and JFK spoke out against it.
Secret societies steeped in the highest degrees in free masonry is a fucking fact.

Just a little side note for those reading this thread....if you think there is no such thing as the "Illuminati" or the "Cabal" or "The Brotherhood", "Jesuits"....whatever term you wish to use? Guess again..........it exists and JFK spoke out against it.
Secret societies steeped in the highest degrees in free masonry is a fucking fact.

Where did JFK speak out against them?

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

JFK April 27th, 1961

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

JFK April 27th, 1961

He also wrote and Executive Order to do away with the Fed.

The poor guy must have had a death wish.

JFK April 27th, 1961

JFK managed to piss off every element of the shadow government and the deep state. He had 4.3 billion dollars of silver backed currency put into circulation which was a direct attack against the foreign owned central bank we know as the Federal Reserve. If you get the chance? Go to youtube and watch "JFK to 9/11...Everything IS A Rich Man's Trick"....best documentary ever........

So they don't implant them in their hand because they will cut off their arm?

Why not just cut off their head?

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Stupid foo. You didn't learn anything. I would split Obumba in half lengthwise first starting at the feet. He still has some dirt to tell. The chip will come to me in due time.

JFK April 27th, 1961

JFK managed to piss off every element of the shadow government and the deep state. He had 4.3 billion dollars of silver backed currency put into circulation which was a direct attack against the foreign owned central bank we know as the Federal Reserve. If you get the chance? Go to youtube and watch "JFK to 9/11...Everything IS A Rich Man's Trick"....best documentary ever........

Been watching it, it is great.

Thankfully the human race is not perfect so the company making the chips will mistakenly make them all with 665 as the security code.

People hack your credit card with a scanner standing a couple feet from you. If it is implanted under your skin you'll have to get surgery whenever your identity is stolen. This chip thing will only fly with millenials dumb enough to not understand the longterm downside of being a walking hard drive.

JFK April 27th, 1961

What about the Clinton Foundation? Are all of these secret societies liberal or are they divided between cons and libs?

Forum List

Back