I'm old enough to remember "Global Cooling" so you're not going to fool me again...

That just means you were gullible enough to be taken in by one or two magazine articles; which provides a history for your present ignorance.

The fact is that around 1970 there were 6 times as many scientists predicting a warming rather than a cooling planet. Today, with 30+years more data to analyse, we've reached a clear scientific consensus: 97%

GlobalCooling.JPG

What were climate scientists predicting in the 1970s?

That just means you were gullible enough to be taken in by one or two magazine articles; which provides a history for your present ignorance.

One or two? We went over this subject a thousand times you lying little prick.

Read up about this "environmental crisis" that gripped the headlines during the 1970's:

Global cooling - Wikipedia

You're probably old enough to believe that a lot of things, doesn't mean that you're right now.

Actually the reality appears to be more like this.

The Earth SHOULD BE going through a period of global cooling. However due to Human activity it's going through a period of natural global cooling and man made global warming which is slightly stronger than the global cooling.

At the same time the CO2 levels are rising, mostly which is being taken into the seas which is changing the PH levels in the seas at such a rate that it's endangering many sea creatures. The sea, like everywhere else has a food chance, you fuck with the food chain and you get problems, especially if it's the little critters dying out.

At the same time the seas can only take in a certain amount of CO2 and it might be the critters helping taking in this CO2. If the critters die, the oceans die, and if the oceans die their ability to take in the CO2 might be reduced or diminished and possibly this CO2 will get regurgitated up into the atmosphere and then the Earth, sorry, not the Earth, Humans ability to live on the Earth is fucked.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe. Maybe I'm right, or maybe I'm wrong and something else will fuck our ability to live here. But then we're fucked.

But hey, you're not stupid enough to listen to scientist, no siree, you listen to people paid by oil companies.

Read up about this "environmental crisis" that gripped the headlines during the 1970's:

You're probably old enough to believe that a lot of things, doesn't mean that you're right now.

Actually the reality appears to be more like this.

The Earth SHOULD BE going through a period of global cooling. However due to Human activity it's going through a period of natural global cooling and man made global warming which is slightly stronger than the global cooling.

At the same time the CO2 levels are rising, mostly which is being taken into the seas which is changing the PH levels in the seas at such a rate that it's endangering many sea creatures. The sea, like everywhere else has a food chance, you fuck with the food chain and you get problems, especially if it's the little critters dying out.

At the same time the seas can only take in a certain amount of CO2 and it might be the critters helping taking in this CO2. If the critters die, the oceans die, and if the oceans die their ability to take in the CO2 might be reduced or diminished and possibly this CO2 will get regurgitated up into the atmosphere and then the Earth, sorry, not the Earth, Humans ability to live on the Earth is fucked.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe. Maybe I'm right, or maybe I'm wrong and something else will fuck our ability to live here. But then we're fucked.

But hey, you're not stupid enough to listen to scientist, no siree, you listen to people paid by oil companies.

It seems to me the scientist paid by the oil companies were way smarter then the scientist paid by the Government in the 1970s....and you are going to continue this nonsense fossil fuel don't fund both sides of the coin?

Fossil fuels fund universities

Last edited:

I just barely remember it as I was getting old enough to pay attention to the wider world.

But, yes, and it is notable that the answer is always the same, more government power at the expense of American citizens.

Barley remember it, your profile says you are just a year younger then me, what you guys didn't have television , radio or read the news paper in your town...i didn't know you were Amish

I just barely remember it as I was getting old enough to pay attention to the wider world.

But, yes, and it is notable that the answer is always the same, more government power at the expense of American citizens.

Barley remember it, your profile says you are just a year younger then me, what you guys didn't have television , radio or read the news paper in your town...i didn't know you were Amish

Hey, it was a long time ago. You got a sharper memory than me? Good for you.

Have a cookie.

latest

Pay no attention to those hurricanes and stuff

Just because hurricanes are bad.....doesn't mean we shouldn't make them worse

Forum List

Back