'Mickey's Freedom Restoration Act' would encourage Disney to move its parks from Florida to North Carolina

Disney will never need to leave Florida. Republicans forget they've spent decades handing nearly ridiculous amounts of power to corporations.
Our fascist country, the result of handing ridiculous amounts of power to corporations, has been a bipartisan effort. The unwarranted power of both the military industrial complex and the medical industrial complex has grown by way of bipartisan corruption, fascism all the way. Donkeys and Elephants.

Typical democrat, asking for a million dollars to "explore the possibility" when everyone can see it's virtually impossible.

That is very nice, could you now address the topic and the financial cost to Florida if Disney were to leave the state.
They are not leaving. They have massive resources invested into the Disney World complex. Universal and Sea World exist pretty good without the favoritism if that is what it is. Times change as Progs say. Anyway, voters are fickle. A Prog wave could steamroll in the next election and a lot of reversals could occur.

In your fantasies....as we keep seeing.
I wish this were just a bad dream instead of reality

1682005098589.jpeg

But yet it is the Democrats nowadays that support Disney to be its own government.
Developers all over the country have the same types of agreements that Disney does, snowflake. Without Disney and tourism, Florida is nothing but filthy swampland, vanishing beaches, and spillover inbreds from the surrounding conservative shithole states.

Developers all over the country have the same types of agreements that Disney does, snowflake. Without Disney and tourism, Florida is nothing but filthy swampland, vanishing beaches, and spillover inbreds from the surrounding conservative shithole states.
There is nobody in Florida that has anywhere close to the kind of deal that the Disney assholes have.

They are their own Water Management District for heaven's sake!

In case you don't know that is a big deal. That allows them to circumvent all the wetlands, aquifer, surface water and wildlife regulations that is very stringent for everybody else.

Those guy are major polluters in several areas and they get away with it because of the Reedy Creek Improvement District being almost off limits to all State, County and Local regulatory oversight.

For instance, they disposed of their hazardous waste on site for decades not in accordance with any regulatory permitting requirement. That is contamination to the environment in case you are confused about that.

I thought you Liberals hated corporate polluters? Is it OK if they are a woke company that kisses the ass of queers and transsexuals?

There is nobody in Florida that has anywhere close to the kind of deal that the Disney assholes have.

They are their own Water Management District for heaven's sake!

In case you don't know that is a big deal. That allows them to circumvent all the wetlands, aquifer, surface water and wildlife regulations that is very stringent for everybody else.

Those guy are major polluters in several areas and they get away with it because of the Reedy Creek Improvement District being almost off limits to all State, County and Local regulatory oversight.

For instance, they disposed of their hazardous waste on site for decades not in accordance with any regulatory permitting requirement. That is contamination to the environment in case you are confused about that.

I thought you Liberals hated corporate polluters? Is it OK if they are a woke company that kisses the ass of queers and transsexuals?
Did you know that when Desantis and his Taliban government were looking to take away that power (which is little different than deals other developers across the country have), they realized Florida and its taxpayers would take a massive hit financially, and so they decided not to touch it and instead go with the committee idea that Disney completely humiliated them over? They decided Disney should go ahead and continue giving these services to Florida for free.

Did you know that when Desantis and his Taliban government were looking to take away that power (which is little different than deals other developers across the country have), they realized Florida and its taxpayers would take a massive hit financially, and so they decided not to touch it and instead go with the committee idea that Disney completely humiliated them over? They decided Disney should go ahead and continue giving these services to Florida for free.
Do you know that Disney are big polluters and you stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit because they are queer and tranny lovers?

I don't want to ever hear any of the Environmental Wacko bullshit out of you because you don't give a shit that a mega corporation gets away with significant Environmental non compliance.

Do you know that Disney are big polluters and you stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit because they are queer and tranny lovers?

I don't want to ever hear any of the Environmental Wacko bullshit out of you because you don't give a shit that a mega corporation gets away with significant Environmental non compliance.
The left has been against Disney for years you snowflake piece of trash. Now Disney has turned the massive amount of power you rubes have spent your lives voting to give them and their peers against you, and I love it. The Mouse gets to be a good guy for a while against you regressive zealots. Eat shit :thup:

The left has been against Disney for years you snowflake piece of trash. Now Disney has turned the massive amount of power you rubes have spent your lives voting to give them and their peers against you, and I love it. The Mouse gets to be a good guy for a while against you regressive zealots. Eat shit :thup:
You are barking up the wrong tree Moon Bat.

Being a multi generational Floridian I have been pissed at the Disney turds ever since the sonofabitches screwed up the paradise that was pre Disney Central Florida. Orlando was once a safe comfortable city to live in and now it is a shithole thanks to your Disney buddies.

Being an Environmental Engineer having a career in Central Florida (except for a few years at Hanford) I am very aware of how Disney got away with fucking up the environment. Doing things that no other corporation in Florida or probably anywhere else in the US would get away with. Screwing up the environment is just the tip of the ice berg of what Disney screwed up in Florida.

Glad to see you on the side of a Mega Corporate Polluter.

Disney was built for families. However, behind the scenes for decades it was not. Then it came forward in its entertainment with agendas. And finally, management promoted politics. Their political social justice agendas still have a lot of others that fell through the cracks. On the agendas they now have, perhaps toning it down a little will help.
Disney was built to make money and they don`t care who it comes from. It`s called Capitalism.

When it was an unpopulated swampland?
Pre Disney Orlando was a very nice mid size city to live in. It had an aerospace industry, was an office hub for several corporations and was surrounded by agriculture and ranching. It had relatively low crime. Many of the scientists and engineers that worked at Cape Canaveral lived in Orlando. You remember them, don't you? They put a man on the moon.

I can understand why you support a mega corporate polluter like Disney. What you idiots called "swamp" is part of Florida's unique ecological system and provides a tremendous amount of bio diversity in addition to protection of the Floridian Aquifer. Your Disney corporate buddies destroyed a significant amount of that so that filthy ass Yankee shithead tourists can ride Dumbo.

Forum List

Back