Michigan School Shooter's parents James and Jennifer Crumbley get 10-15 year sentences

So, having babies with multiple men, letting them run the streets, often starting at preteen and neglecting them to the point that they seek “family“ life elsewhere even at the price of murdering other young people in their neighborhood is fine with you?

As long as they never stop at Academy and buy a handgun?
Plug a Thug

It's totally the fault of the Trayvons themselves and the lenient criminal "justice" system that turns them loose on humanity. Natural-born criminals must be executed the first time they express their subhumanity.

That isnt going to happen. Only white parents will be charged in the extremely rare cases that their children commit murder, but the very common occurance of black murderers who are children, their parents wont ever be charged. As far as i can tell, no black parent has EVER been charged. :dunno:
Spot on as always! It's the white nationalists who are the real victims here. You poor babies.

This is an attempt to intimidate parents into fearing to buy their children a gun. People who love their 2nd. amendment insist that children should own their own guns at six years of age. But be supervised when using their guns until the child is at lleast 8 years old. Child size AR's are made for exactly that purpose!

Sometimes 2Aguy and 14Shooter just get it right!
That's a bridge too far. Look into the facts of the case.

These parents were either on drugs, stoned, or in total denial. The kid was asking, crying out for help long before the shooting. At one point in the testimony, the kid had asked to see a doctor because he was depressed. The kid's ol' man told him to go to his room and "suck it up." The school called the parents in for a conference because of the kid's violent drawings. The parents bought him a gun days before the shooting. No one even looked in the backpack he was carrying.

In general, I think the kids should be held responsible. In this case, the parents went out of their way to ignore a powder keg under their roof.

Times have sure changed. Parents never seemed to defend their kids when there was trouble automatically. When neighbors called my parents, they believed the neighbors. When the police brought me home in Chicago when I was 7, they actually believed the police. I chose the behavior, I chose the consequences.

Yes it does appear of the kid uses a car the parents can face charges
Does it reach the point where you don’t have to be the parent? Could this be the first step in guilt by association?
simple solution. Do not have children or associate with anyone that has children. I will keep my truck and my Ruger rifle

Very shortsighted in my opinion but that is increasingly becoming the norm with people do what feels good right now and don’t look past the end of your proverbial nose.

Some people are worried about kids having their heads blown off at school.

And some are more worried that people's right to buy their mentally disturbed children guns will be violated.

This is where our country is, now. Sad.

simple solution. Do not have children or associate with anyone that has children. I will keep my truck and my Ruger rifle
Ok good for you. No one is saying you have to give them up, just understand there is a chance you can be held liable if you have a kids who you knowingly all to misuse either

Forum List

Back