Michigan Poll shows opposition to increase in invaders is powering Trump surge

I'm sorely tempted to start funnying all your perfectly earnest posts, just to mock and belittle you, but I've not quite sunk that low yet.
I'll never agree to shutting the door on refugees from terror. What Trump is promising is HOLLOW rhetoric with no substance. It is meant to pacify the fears of his supporters. Everyone is afraid of terrorists, liberals included. Closing the door on refugees in this country is NOT the solution.
These "refugees" are nothing more than MEN of fighting age looking for a handout in the good ole USA....not gonna happen. Make a safe zone and put them there. Train the fuckers and give them rifles to fight back! Or hell let Saudi Arabia house them or Turkey or Israel ANYONE but the US. It makes ZERO sense to fly people THOUSANDS of miles to give them refuge when they can take refuge in their own region. Its nothing more than forcing a change in the racial makeup of America by bringing in more nonwhites and excluding white refugees like the whites in Rhodesia and South Africa.
Odium, it would be a terrific idea to have safe zones in Turkey or Saudi Arabia or Israel or the like. Actually Turkey has a couple million, I heard, and can't take any more. The reality of the situation is that if it were possible, it would have been done long ago. I'm not concerned about the racial makeup of America. I am concerned that these folks are flooding the other countries of the world without a penny to their names, living in tents and raising kids for years in those no-man's lands. People who didn't flee, who stayed in place in their country, are starving to death if they haven't already been bombed. And how many times a day does one or another of our presidents get blamed for what is happening in Syria and Iraq? If we started it, we can at least take a small percentage of the fall out. Seems the least we can do.
Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Tents, But Will Take No Refugees
So what are ya gonna do about it? Go to war with them so they can't be a safe zone either?
Not my job to fix this. US needs to get their head removed from their ass and use the purse strings to get SA to give these people refuge. I guess its the 1 good thing about foreign aide it can be taken away until someone acts how we want.
I'll agree with you that our friendship with Saudi Arabia must have some interesting factoids behind it. If Trump becomes President, perhaps he will learn what those reasons are. Will be interesting to see what he does about that.

Tens of thousands of male refugees have been given asylum in Europe. How is that working out for them?
Europe is not America. We did not have millions flooding in unvetted and in confusion.

Bull, asking questions that can't be verified by documentation, or for that matter, the ability to verify the authenticity of the documents, is not vetting them, it's dancing with unicorns.

Of course, other cities in Michigan do not want to become like Dearborn. So of course they will favor a candidate that want to limit muslim immigration as opposed to the barrack and hildabeast policy of bringing unvetted muslims in by the thousands,

Tens of thousands of male refugees have been given asylum in Europe. How is that working out for them?
Europe is not America. We did not have millions flooding in unvetted and in confusion.

Bull, asking questions that can't be verified by documentation, or for that matter, the ability to verify the authenticity of the documents, is not vetting them, it's dancing with unicorns.
Having listened to actual experts who are informed about the actual details of refugee vetting, and not just 30 second, cleverly edited sound bytes on Fox News or Breitbart, I know that we use other ways to verify their information or at least rule out their involvement with terrorists. If things start smelling fishy, they don't get in.
Believing that we allow people from Syria to waltz into this country with no vetting (if we aren't vetting them, why does it take 18-24 months?) is the real unicorn dance, Tipsycat.

I'm sorely tempted to start funnying all your perfectly earnest posts, just to mock and belittle you, but I've not quite sunk that low yet.
Its kicking Hillary in the ass and I know Trumps position means an END to bringing these scum into my country. You want them near you so damn bad go live with them overseas!
I'll never agree to shutting the door on refugees from terror. What Trump is promising is HOLLOW rhetoric with no substance. It is meant to pacify the fears of his supporters. Everyone is afraid of terrorists, liberals included. Closing the door on refugees in this country is NOT the solution.
These "refugees" are nothing more than MEN of fighting age looking for a handout in the good ole USA....not gonna happen. Make a safe zone and put them there. Train the fuckers and give them rifles to fight back! Or hell let Saudi Arabia house them or Turkey or Israel ANYONE but the US. It makes ZERO sense to fly people THOUSANDS of miles to give them refuge when they can take refuge in their own region. Its nothing more than forcing a change in the racial makeup of America by bringing in more nonwhites and excluding white refugees like the whites in Rhodesia and South Africa.
Odium, it would be a terrific idea to have safe zones in Turkey or Saudi Arabia or Israel or the like. Actually Turkey has a couple million, I heard, and can't take any more. The reality of the situation is that if it were possible, it would have been done long ago. I'm not concerned about the racial makeup of America. I am concerned that these folks are flooding the other countries of the world without a penny to their names, living in tents and raising kids for years in those no-man's lands. People who didn't flee, who stayed in place in their country, are starving to death if they haven't already been bombed. And how many times a day does one or another of our presidents get blamed for what is happening in Syria and Iraq? If we started it, we can at least take a small percentage of the fall out. Seems the least we can do.
Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Tents, But Will Take No Refugees
So what are ya gonna do about it? Go to war with them so they can't be a safe zone either?
You're an imbecile if you don't think the United States couldn't put pressure on Saudi Arabia to take them. However, all he did is point out that even Saudi Arabia isn't crazy enough or stupid enough to do what we're doing.

Having listened to actual experts who are informed about the actual details of refugee vetting, and not just 30 second, cleverly edited sound bytes on Fox News or Breitbart, I know that we use other ways to verify their information or at least rule out their involvement with terrorists. If things start smelling fishy, they don't get in.
Believing that we allow people from Syria to waltz into this country with no vetting (if we aren't vetting them, why does it take 18-24 months?) is the real unicorn dance, Tipsycat.
Actually, the experts in the Obama administration (Comey) admitted there's no way to vet people who don't have a paper trail, and virtually none of them have a paper trail.

Ohhhhhh, the ones that apparently have super powers that make documents appear out of ashes! Those experts?

Forum List

Back