Michigan governor signs order calling racism a public health crisis

This is fucking INSANE. Public health crises are supposed to be about diagnosable contagions. Systemic racism is unquantifiable and unfalsifiable. These cities are embedding into law the ability to take Covid level action against a health crisis that you can't actually see or measure, you just have to take their word that it's what's solely responsible for all inequalities between racial groups or else you're a racist.

These people are no longer simply demanding that we have faith in their invisible boogeyman, but are now demanding that this boogeyman be put on similar legal footing as Covid, enabling them to theoretically prosecute people for exercising their constitutional rights in a manner that they decide exposes people to the dangers of systemic racism. This is literally a pathway for far left politicians to take legal punitive action against anyone doing anything that they call racist, which these days simply requires you to be white or disagree with progressive talking points.

Actually, it gets worse than that. Remember that these are the same people constantly berating everyone with, "white silence is violence". How long before NOT being an active anti-racist activist makes you, personally, a public health danger? How long, under this absolutely authoritarian stupidity, before not taking a knee for BLM is behavior that needs to be quarantined so that it doesn't infect the minds of the masses?

Research has shown that racism does impact health. Your post is full of pure racist ignorance.

what "research" ? Even I have read the ALLEGATIONS. Some jerk decided that the "REASON" blacks have more hypertension than do american Caucasians of north European background is OBVIOUSLY----because of "racism" That's no RESEARCH----that is called STUPIDITY. My all time fave was when a BLM type idiot insisted that SICKLE CELL anemia is a result of RACISM. There are very interesting reasons why this or that population tends to MORE diabetes RACISM? How about AIDS----ya got a "racism" answer for that one too?

btw----black africans IN AFRICA tend to have more hypertension than various other populations----LETS BLAME IT ON COLONIALISM. I have ANOTHER all time fave. It happens that arab populations in the the levant harbor an incidence of a recessive gene for congenital hearing deficit------idiots have CLAIMED that the hearing deficit is from listening to Israeli bombs. I am short and left handed----UPON WHOM CAN A LAY THE BLAME?

so is mental illness

Michigan is a worthless state . I grew up there. It’s basically a poor state of little opportunity

Now it’s full blown Communism

by now you probably know that MICHIGANAH is a yiddish approximation for PSYCHOTIC

so is mental illness

Michigan is a worthless state . I grew up there. It’s basically a poor state of little opportunity

by now you probably know that MICHIGANAH is a yiddish approximation for PSYCHOTIC
The only ones doing well in Michigan is the small and very tight Jewish community in NW Det

so is mental illness

The only ones doing well in Michigan is the small and very tight Jewish community in NW Det

probably because they KNOW that the rest of the population is NUTS

It is. The problem is, what did she really do about it? Politicians are good at creating "advisory councils" that never actually do anything. We have had bias training for years.

Colorado is mentioned as another that have done this but we have stories about Colorado employee's killing young black men for simply walking home and having young black kids spread out across the parking lot as opposed to actually doing their job.
She placated the black voters so the will vote Democrat in 2020 and the issue won’t come up again for four years.

It is. The problem is, what did she really do about it? Politicians are good at creating "advisory councils" that never actually do anything. We have had bias training for years.

Colorado is mentioned as another that have done this but we have stories about Colorado employee's killing young black men for simply walking home and having young black kids spread out across the parking lot as opposed to actually doing their job.
She placated the black voters so the will vote Democrat in 2020 and the issue won’t come up again for four years.

She tried but it's not working like it once did. Just ask Hillary and Biden today.

She tried but it's not working like it once did. Just ask Hillary and Biden today.

I believe a lot will disappear in November and it won’t comeback until the next election year.

so is mental illness

Racism does affect people healthwise.

Racism makes white people retarded and it stresses Black people out.

the declaration is ENTIRELY political ass licking. I am very familiar with the sophist shit published by BLACK SOCIOLOGISTS regarding -----racist reasons for everything that ails the black population from sickle cells anemia to hypertension It is not new to me---I have been reading that stupidity since the 1960s. ----and from the 1980s even AIDS. So tell me ----what created the preponderance of MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS ----in honkeys? racism? Yes I agree----BLM should answer for the fact that so few blacks have Multiple Sclerosis. As to SICKLE CELL ANEMIA-----ya wanna play that idiot game too?

so is mental illness

the declaration is ENTIRELY political ass licking. I am very familiar with the sophist shit published by BLACK SOCIOLOGISTS regarding -----racist reasons for everything that ails the black population from sickle cells anemia to hypertension It is not new to me---I have been reading that stupidity since the 1960s. ----and from the 1980s even AIDS. So tell me ----what created the preponderance of MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS ----in honkeys? racism? Yes I agree----BLM should answer for the fact that so few blacks have Multiple Sclerosis. As to SICKLE CELL ANEMIA-----ya wanna play that idiot game too?
I've never seen anything about racism causing sickle cell. Please cite your source. Thats a trait we have thats a defense mechanism for malaria so I know your full of shit on that. Its even on the CDC website. Racism definitely causes hypertension in Blacks. Any kind of stress causes hypertension. If you know what the word hypertension means then you would feel like a fool suggesting it has nothing to do with stress.

White people catch weird diseases as a matter of course due to inbreeding and defective recessive genes. Even Faux admitted this.

" The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out. "

so is mental illness

How racist
Black people cant be racists. We dont control any systems or have the power to implement racism.

so is mental illness

I've never seen anything about racism causing sickle cell. Thats a trait we have thats a defense mechanism for malaria so I know your full of shit on that. Its even on the CDC website. Racism definitely causes hypertension in Blacks. Any kind of stress causes hypertension. If you know what the word hypertension means then you would feel like a fool suggesting it has nothing to do with stress.

White people catch weird diseases as a matter of course due to inbreeding and defective recessive genes. Even Faux admitted this.

" The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out. "

wrong again-----there is extensive BS from "black studies" jerks claiming that there is insufficient "RESEARCH" into SS anemia because it is a black thing. ------try to learn something. Another example----a black women died of ECLAMPSIA -----the idiots are blaming that on RACISM too------I is a white girl-----if I had not checked my own BP during pregnancy-------I would be dead too. More bad news----WHITE GIRLS have been dying of eclampsia for CENTURIES

so is mental illness

I've never seen anything about racism causing sickle cell. Thats a trait we have thats a defense mechanism for malaria so I know your full of shit on that. Its even on the CDC website. Racism definitely causes hypertension in Blacks. Any kind of stress causes hypertension. If you know what the word hypertension means then you would feel like a fool suggesting it has nothing to do with stress.

wrong again-----there is extensive BS from "black studies" jerks claiming that there is insufficient "RESEARCH" into SS anemia because it is a black thing. ------try to learn something. Another example----a black women died of ECLAMPSIA -----the idiots are blaming that on RACISM too------I is a white girl-----if I had not checked my own BP during pregnancy-------I would be dead too. More bad news----WHITE GIRLS have been dying of eclampsia for CENTURIES
Everything I said was factual. I gave you sources and links. I noticed you failed to provide a link that says Black people blame sickle cell on racism. You dont know enough to teach me anything. Eclampsia is pregnancy related you retard. Of course all women are susceptible to it during pregnancy.

"Protective Effect of Sickle Cell Trait Against Malaria"

"
Eclampsia is a severe complication of preeclampsia. It’s a rare but serious condition where high blood pressure results in seizures during pregnancy.

Seizures are periods of disturbed brain activity that can cause episodes of staring, decreased alertness, and convulsions (violent shaking). Eclampsia affects about 1 in every 200 women with preeclampsia. You can develop eclampsia even if you don’t have a history of seizures."

Last edited:
so is mental illness

How racist
Black people cant be racists. We dont control any systems or have the power to implement racism.

ROFLMAO -----sure you do-----GUTTER CRIME

Forum List

Back