Michigan Exits

Rubio should listen to what the voters are screaming at him.

What are the voters screaming at Marco Rubio? Is it the same thing his Mama is texting him?

rubio-phone-message-2.jpg

do you have to post a picture with every other word you say? darling? :biggrin::dunno:

Just for you, this because the freaking at The Donald waving with right hand nonsense....here is Hillary with full-on outstretch right arm and hand....oddly the ADL and MSM not screaming that Hillary is performing Zieg Heil....only The Donald apparently is :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 66435

just for me?

why darling?

I do not like Hillary....what are you saying? o_O

What are the voters screaming at Marco Rubio? Is it the same thing his Mama is texting him?

do you have to post a picture with every other word you say? darling? :biggrin::dunno:

Just for you, this because the freaking at The Donald waving with right hand nonsense....here is Hillary with full-on outstretch right arm and hand....oddly the ADL and MSM not screaming that Hillary is performing Zieg Heil....only The Donald apparently is :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 66435

Trump and Clinton are kindred spirits. And yet somehow people want to pick him as the GOP nominee. These people need to fondle a wall and facepalm as hard as they can.

You want a Trump/Clinton ticket?

View attachment 66435

Trump and Clinton are kindred spirits. And yet somehow people want to pick him as the GOP nominee. These people need to fondle a wall and facepalm as hard as they can.

You want a Trump/Clinton ticket?

That would be lovely. Let the Democrats nominate a Trump/Clinton ticket, and then kiss their asses goodbye.

View attachment 66435

just for me?

why darling?

I do not like Hillary....what are you saying? o_O

Huh? Where did I say you liked Hillary? I didn't, you misunderstand that post.

Yes actually I do....not that I always post pictures, I often just write text sans pictures....however if I feel an accompanying picture further illustrates point, then I also include picture, many people do seem to like the pictures.

ah...I see
really
how creative :gives: :cow: :p

Well you give a fuck, or you wouldn't have wet your panties asking the question.

Maybe you need another Gin and Tonic, perhaps a quadruple this time to keep you topped up?

Yes actually I do....not that I always post pictures, I often just write text sans pictures....however if I feel an accompanying picture further illustrates point, then I also include picture, many people do seem to like the pictures.

ah...I see
really

The majority of your posts are nearly some variation on:

"Bimbo comment and :clap:"....."Air head comment and :clap:"....."Go Trump :clap:"....."I meant to post something interesting but I forgot what I wanted to comment mid-sentence , so I'll post:clap:instead"

Not surprising for repubs but scary for democrats. Will the DNC pull out their dirty tricks and proclaim a Hillary win in Mich?

Maybe? Sanders is leading. It would be an upset. Clinton may have to call her DNC henchmen in on this one. Stay tuned.
There are a lot of loud mouth Republicans in Michigan. They've been bad-mouthing hillary for years I'm not surprised. But hillary won another state tonight and she'll be fine.

I love it that trump still killing rubio kasich and Cruz.

ah...I see
really

The majority of your posts are nearly some variation on:

"Bimbo comment and :clap:"....."Air head comment and :clap:"....."Go Trump :clap:"....."I meant to post something interesting but I forgot what I wanted to comment mid-sentence , so I'll post:clap:instead"
Skye does come off as a bit of an airhead.

Forum List

Back