Michigan about to be lost to republicans for a generation

Do you have a source for that which isn't a crazy Mormon who pisses into a jar?

That's it, attack the messenger since you don't have a reply. If you paid any amount of attention to the world around you then you would know,and have seen this on the news when it happened.

But then again how can a person who wears blinders see anything?

Glad you raised the piss issue. Proves what a hypocrite you are. When Beck does it, which is his right, little whiners like you make snide remarks. When some leftwing libby asshole who is unemployed does it...it's art.

actually, I thought the lefty who did it was pretty stupid, too. But don't let that stop you.

I actually did spend the last few minutes trying to research WHY a third party arbiter decided in teh workers favor. You know, get both sides of the story. But frankly, every article I googled on it just repeated the same text. Proof that journalism is dead.

Point is, a third party arbiter ruled in favor of the fired workers. Probably because Chrysler didn't follow its own procedures when they fired these guys. They took the film at face value.

Yes, it might have looked like they were drinking beer or smoking pot. Or they might have been drinking ginger ale and smoking cigarettes. What they didn't have was evidence they were intoxicated on the job. This is why the arbitor ruled in their favor.

How awful that people be given the freedom to choose for themselves if union membership is right for them.

of the 10 states with the highest poverty rate, 8 are "right to work" states.... which does NOT mean, right to choose... it means right to work for less money and no benefits.
because, you know, to support CEO salaries and bonuses, workers SHOULD live in poverty.

it's so funny watching you idiots vote against your own interests...

especially people who get government salaries.

:eusa_whistle:

Can you post some evidence corroborating the connection between the poverty rate and it being a direct result of the states being "right to work" states.

Thank you!

Why? You wouldn't believe what ever info was posted that didn't agree with you. SO why bother. Check it out yourself if really interested. At least you didn't contest that 8 states with right to work laws are some of the poorest states. Wonder why that is. Don't you?
Nah. Never mind.

of the 10 states with the highest poverty rate, 8 are "right to work" states.... which does NOT mean, right to choose... it means right to work for less money and no benefits.
because, you know, to support CEO salaries and bonuses, workers SHOULD live in poverty.

it's so funny watching you idiots vote against your own interests...

especially people who get government salaries.

:eusa_whistle:

Can you post some evidence corroborating the connection between the poverty rate and it being a direct result of the states being "right to work" states.

Thank you!

Why? You wouldn't believe what ever info was posted that didn't agree with you. SO why bother. Check it out yourself if really interested. At least you didn't contest that 8 states with right to work laws are some of the poorest states. Wonder why that is. Don't you?
Nah. Never mind.

Excuse me Skippy, Someone made a claim that needs backing. If she can't prove it then it's bullshit like your reply.

Unions don't inspect mines the feds do whats your point? Companies hve no power over MSHA. They come and go as they please when they please.you are pointing fingers at the wrong people.

Union members are there every day, as are the shop stewards who point out safety problems and demand they get them fixed.

Once Massey got the unions out of there, safety went right into the toilet.

How awful that people be given the freedom to choose for themselves if union membership is right for them.
"Right to work" is a conservative euphemism for the "right to work for less" - union workers tend to earn 10 to 20% more than their none unionized counterparts.

"At least you didn't contest that 8 states with right to work laws are some of the poorest states. Wonder why that is. Don't you?"--Timmy Zeke

Since you brought it up Timmy, can you prove that the poorest states are that way as a result of being a right to work state?

Any connection between the 2 will work.

God Bless You!

Last edited:
As the tittle says, this push by a minority to turn Michigan to a right to work state by holding closed doors meeting and other crazy stuff, the best part is its having a major effect, workers are now more united than ever, getting stronger. This will push Michigan into FIRM democrat control, the dems are now primed to take back pretty much every state branch of government. This is one of the best things that has happened in a long time. Oh and looks like Wisconsin is shifting too, hell Paul Ryan couldn't even win his home district in the 2012 election, gov. Walker is weaker than ever now, this is very awesome, it's destroying the republican party this this part of the country for a generation.
Pushed by a minority?????

Michigan is much more than Detroit, FYI.

The People of MI have spoken. Get over it.

As the tittle says, this push by a minority to turn Michigan to a right to work state by holding closed doors meeting and other crazy stuff, the best part is its having a major effect, workers are now more united than ever, getting stronger. This will push Michigan into FIRM democrat control, the dems are now primed to take back pretty much every state branch of government. This is one of the best things that has happened in a long time. Oh and looks like Wisconsin is shifting too, hell Paul Ryan couldn't even win his home district in the 2012 election, gov. Walker is weaker than ever now, this is very awesome, it's destroying the republican party this this part of the country for a generation.

What a shame! Perhaps Michigan will cease to be a high tax, high regulation, high welfare benefits state and actually attract businesses and economic growth. We can't have that. Obama needs to intervene and declare Kwame Kilpatrick de facto Governor of the state. Once he gets out of jail of course.

"Right to work" is a conservative euphemism for the "right to work for less" - union workers tend to earn 10 to 20% more than their none unionized counterparts.

Studies indicate that those with college educations are more likely to have jobs and earn more money in those jobs than those who lack a degree. Similarly, union workers tend to earn more than workers in similar jobs who lack union contracts. Yet the majority of jobs lost over the past few years were in the middle range of wages, while most of those added during the recovery have been at the lower end of the income range, according to a new report from the National Employment Law Project, suggesting that neither degrees nor unions provide the same security they did a generation ago.

Modern School: Most New Jobs Low Pay, Despite Unions & College Degrees

Voters will punish Snyder for ... a job boom? LOL

Governor Snyder did it for the good of the people! More jobs for the peeps!!

'Since Gov. Mitch Daniels, a Republican, signed the legislation making his state the nation’s 23rd right-to-work state in early February, Indiana has added about 43,000 jobs, while Michigan has lost about 7,300, said Vincent Vernuccio, director of labor policy at the Mackinac Center for Public Policy in Midland, Mich.'

Indiana

Actually Right To Work is a policy that means more work. Unionized states have lower levels of job creation so fewer people are working but making more money. Union members are semi skilled welfare queens, nothing more.

Actually Right To Work is a policy that means more work. Unionized states have lower levels of job creation so fewer people are working but making more money. Union members are semi skilled welfare queens, nothing more.

Don't you love the 'net. Cause you get to say things with no consequence. I luv it.

But I wish you would go to any union hall and tell those memebers that they are "semi skilled welfare queens, nothing more."

Film it, post your ass whipping on UTube and let me LMAO at your beating.

Will you do that? Put your ass on the line for your mouth? You kmow, just to let those almost welfare queens know what you think of them. And to let them show you what they think of you.

Fuk no you won't do that. You're a puss.

Don't you love the 'net. Cause you get to say things with no consequence. I luv it.

But I wish you would go to any union hall and tell those memebers that they are "semi skilled welfare queens, nothing more."

Will you do that? Put your ass on the line for your mouth? You kmow, just to let those almost welfare queens know what you think of them. And to let them show you what they think of you.

Liberals always answer with violence...:cool: You and G.T. should "hook up".

Last edited:

Zeke and G.T.

Real bad-asses.

Be happy to, bitchboi.

Zeke and G.T.

Real bad-asses.

Kids...:cool:

Be happy to, bitchboi.

Cool, I'll be watching for the link. But don't kid yourself. You don't have the balls. You are an internet commando. Remember. However, if you go, you could take that asshole mukky with you. And you both could get your asses kicked. A tofer. Make my day it would.
You know those union guys are just women right? Welfare queens I think you said.
Shouldn't be a problem for two tuffs like you guys.

Pick a Teamsters Union if one is close by. A UAW hall would be good as well. International Machinists and Aerospace Workers might be ok. What ever is close by to you should work.

Forum List

Back