Michelle's lunches creating the Republican Party of the future. Kids are pissed.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
New pictures are up on social media. OMG these poor kids. But hey. A generation of future conservatives is being born. YAY!

::lol:

Check these out.

'Thanks Michelle Obama for the filling lunch': Student photos of paltry school lunches raise alarm on social media
  • Students took to social media to blast Michelle Obama for their new school lunches
  • They have posted photos of their meals which they deem to be inadequate
  • USDA regulations now require foods in the school lunch line to be healthier

1414018002592_wps_1_image003_png.jpg

1414018009951_wps_2_image001_png.jpg

1414011991906_wps_27_image005_png.jpg

Last week a student provoked complaints by parents after taking a photo (pictured) of her paltry school meal of lunch meat, a couple crackers, a slice of cheese and two pieces of cauliflower

More at the link. Thanks Michelle!

Thanks Michelle Obama for the filling lunch Student photos of paltry school lunches raise alarm on social media Daily Mail Online

Picture #2 just grosses me out. I can't figure out what the yellow blob is and personally I wouldn't touch the brown strip next to it.

School cafeteria food sucked when I was a kid, I can imagine how repulsive it must be now with Moochelle's nazi menus. Of course, she obviously doesn't eat that shit. You can tell by her big fat ass.

Forum List

Back