Michelle

it sucked like all the others. You can't cover ugly with a pretty dress for long, soon the fangs will come out and we'll see what she's really going to do with our food supplies. Wait, it won't be long now.

To me that's an ugly person, evil and always thinking up ways to control people.

you must be confusing her with palin

They think a throw away sentence from the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly is some intriguing insight, when all it is is a partisan, insipid few words with no hard data or research to back it up." Me

You mean like this????

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

They think a throw away sentence from the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly is some intriguing insight, when all it is is a partisan, insipid few words with no hard data or research to back it up." Me

You mean like this????

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

Not a throw away line. It was part of a bigger speech that had context to it. Something Hannity, Rush, Beck et al never have...

it sucked like all the others. You can't cover ugly with a pretty dress for long, soon the fangs will come out and we'll see what she's really going to do with our food supplies. Wait, it won't be long now.

To me that's an ugly person, evil and always thinking up ways to control people.

Is Palin black?

Is Palin black?

palin-black.jpg

You must be confusing those voices in your head with reality. :D

Forum List

Back