Michelle

They think a throw away sentence from the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly is some intriguing insight, when all it is is a partisan, insipid few words with no hard data or research to back it up." Me

You mean like this????

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

Not a throw away line. It was part of a bigger speech that had context to it. Something Hannity, Rush, Beck et al never have...

And the context made the statement worse. Despite that, there are still Democrats claiming he never said that quote. Despite the context. Despite the videos of him saying that.

So funny, and predictable. She just walked off the stage and already NaziCon retards have branded her a liar - by one of the biggest liars on USMB.
When you acyually have something insightful to say, I'll tell you

Poor willow.

She's got herself in over her head - just like always.

Our First Lady did not lie. She didn't even stretch the truth.

She nailed her speech and its just about more than the rw's can stand.

are there any cons here who haven't been told/instructed by Fox or am radio to hate the First Lady? :dunno:

Last edited:
Poor libroids...

coming unglued....

Well said House, you really have a way with words. This is one of your most profound statements, nearly a full half wit and in only four words. Remarkable.

Well, not all of us can pen "You're not only dumb, you're a pig."

Fuck off hypocrite....

Sometimes less is more. In the case of Willow Tree my post captured her essence. In most of your posts, House, less is too much.

Well said House, you really have a way with words. This is one of your most profound statements, nearly a full half wit and in only four words. Remarkable.

Fuck off hypocrite....

Sometimes less is more. In the case of Willow Tree my post captured her essence. In most of your posts, House, less is too much.

Fuck off, hypocrite....

are there any cons here who haven't been told/instructed by Fox or am radio to hate the First Lady? :dunno:

Fuck off

Put the cork back in the bottle, Dot Com meant neo con, not convict - don't take it personal.
When are you morons going to realize that the stigma of my past is not an insult to me? I embrace what I've learned in life. If it was an embarrassment I wouldn't have mentioned it. .

Fuck off hypocrite....

Fuck off, hypocrite....

How does one "Fuck off"? Is that the mental masturbation you engage in so often?

And your signature used to be "Idiot"; when did you change your name to "hypocrite" [I must say both are perfect nom de plumes for you].

Forum List

Back