Michelle Obama...Wife To Exibitionist Barrack Obama... Says Trump Shakes Her To Her Core

Can you imagine what Trump has planned after he loses this election? Remember the Obama birth certificate crap? No doubt he plans something similar throughout Hillary's presidency.
IF she wins, Hillary's Parkinsons Disease will end her presidency before Trump does. He would be better off concentrating on her effeminate VP.

Can you imagine what Trump has planned after he loses this election? Remember the Obama birth certificate crap? No doubt he plans something similar throughout Hillary's presidency.
An hour after Trump is sworn in 5K NG will surround the building where Obama's REAL BC is being keep.
It will be too late. There are hand picked Obama's staffers who literally watch the vault 24/7 who have instructions to open the vault and set fire to the contents the minute the election is called for Trump.
This is not 'opinion' It is FACT coming from LE officials in Hawaii.
Same scenario at the locations of Obama's school/university records.
You all watch. The first thing the LIB bobble heads at MSNBC will say: "At this point what difference does it make?".

What a lying bitch!!!!

f590d0f0bcfb40298962bb4c737.jpg

"Michelle Obama became emotional while addressing recent accusations of sexual assault and lewd comments against Donald Trump.

“I can’t stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted,” she told supporters at a Manchester, New Hampshire rally.

The first lady spoke about a week of “profound contrasts,” sharing that on Tuesday the White House hosted the International Day of the Girl, an event for Let Girls Learn Initiative.

“I walked away feeling so inspired…and I was so uplifted by these girls,” she said.

However, multiple women stepping forward with stories of sexual assault against Trump have left her troubled for the future.

“In this election, we have a candidate for president of the United States who over his lifetime and the course of this campaign has said things about women that are so demeaning, so shocking, that I simply won’t repeat them here today,” Obama said.

She continued, “I can’t believe I’m saying a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women,” referring the leaked 2005 video where Trump boasted being able to do “anything” to women, including “grabbing them by the p—-,” due to his power.

The first lady said to discard Trump’s comments as “locker room talk” was an “insult to decent men.”

“This was not just a lewd conversation. This wasn’t locker room banter. This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior,” Obama said.

Obama said Trump’s actions and words were unacceptable, whether a person is a Democrat or not.

“Be clear, this is not normal,” she reminded voters. “This is not politics as usual. This is disgraceful. It is intolerable. And it doesn’t matter what party you belong to…no woman deserves to be treated this way.”

She added, “This isn’t about politics. It’s about basic human decency. It’s about right and wrong.”

Obama raised concerns about future generations and what Trump, who she only referred to during her speech as a “candidate,” is teaching them about treating women.

“We can’t expose our children to it for another minute, let alone for another four years,” she said.

The first lady then turned her attention to Hillary Clinton‘s qualifications to serve as president, noting that the Democratic candidate “embodies so well all the values we try to teach our young people,” including being a team player, never giving up and not taking any shortcuts.

“She has been successful in every role, getting more exposure to the presidency than anyone in our lifetime. More than Barack, more than Bill,” she said, citing Clinton’s roles as secretary of state and in the senate.

Then Obama added, to a outburst of cheers, “And yes, she happens to be a woman.”

White House spokesman Eric Schultz expressed to reporters little concern that Obama was opening herself up to counter-attack by Trump. “I can’t think of a bolder way for Donald Trump to lose even more standing than he already has than by engaging the first lady of the United States,” Schultz told reporters traveling with President Obama aboard Air Force One on Thursday."

Alsohttp://people.com/politics/michelle-obama-condemns-donald-trump-treatment-women/

After years of being married to this prick....she is now finally offended to her core????

RLMMAO!!!

An excellent speech by a wonderful First Lady....thank you for posting it here.

A lying witch, like Hillary.

IF she wins, Hillary's Parkinsons Disease will end her presidency before Trump does. He would be better off concentrating on her effeminate VP.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hillary fakes her condition to escape being questioned. She ended her Congressional grilling by going into a coughing fit. She claimed dozens of times that she didn't recall ever being briefed on OPSEC while Secretary of State, yet she claims that she knows diplomacy and foreign policy like nobody on Earth. She can't act like a spastic retard one day and turn around and claim to be an expert at the same time unless it's either an act or a cover up.

She's supposed to be the smartest woman on the planet, the most qualified candidate to ever run for president, falls and gets a concussion if she has to appear in front of Congress, has CRS (Can't Remember Shit) when it's convenient, and couldn’t get a license to practice law because she flunked the bar. She had to get one in Arkansas instead. Doesn’t know what is classified information unless it is marked classified. Doesn’t know what classified markings look like. Can't remember that keeping secrets isn’t just protecting classified informed but also knowing what not to say, who not to say it to, and why.

Last edited:
What a lying bitch!!!!

"Michelle Obama became emotional while addressing recent accusations of sexual assault and lewd comments against Donald Trump.

“I can’t stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted,” she told supporters at a Manchester, New Hampshire rally.

The first lady spoke about a week of “profound contrasts,” sharing that on Tuesday the White House hosted the International Day of the Girl, an event for Let Girls Learn Initiative.

“I walked away feeling so inspired…and I was so uplifted by these girls,” she said.

However, multiple women stepping forward with stories of sexual assault against Trump have left her troubled for the future.

“In this election, we have a candidate for president of the United States who over his lifetime and the course of this campaign has said things about women that are so demeaning, so shocking, that I simply won’t repeat them here today,” Obama said.

She continued, “I can’t believe I’m saying a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women,” referring the leaked 2005 video where Trump boasted being able to do “anything” to women, including “grabbing them by the p—-,” due to his power.

The first lady said to discard Trump’s comments as “locker room talk” was an “insult to decent men.”

“This was not just a lewd conversation. This wasn’t locker room banter. This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior,” Obama said.

Obama said Trump’s actions and words were unacceptable, whether a person is a Democrat or not.

“Be clear, this is not normal,” she reminded voters. “This is not politics as usual. This is disgraceful. It is intolerable. And it doesn’t matter what party you belong to…no woman deserves to be treated this way.”

She added, “This isn’t about politics. It’s about basic human decency. It’s about right and wrong.”

Obama raised concerns about future generations and what Trump, who she only referred to during her speech as a “candidate,” is teaching them about treating women.

“We can’t expose our children to it for another minute, let alone for another four years,” she said.

The first lady then turned her attention to Hillary Clinton‘s qualifications to serve as president, noting that the Democratic candidate “embodies so well all the values we try to teach our young people,” including being a team player, never giving up and not taking any shortcuts.

“She has been successful in every role, getting more exposure to the presidency than anyone in our lifetime. More than Barack, more than Bill,” she said, citing Clinton’s roles as secretary of state and in the senate.

Then Obama added, to a outburst of cheers, “And yes, she happens to be a woman.”

White House spokesman Eric Schultz expressed to reporters little concern that Obama was opening herself up to counter-attack by Trump. “I can’t think of a bolder way for Donald Trump to lose even more standing than he already has than by engaging the first lady of the United States,” Schultz told reporters traveling with President Obama aboard Air Force One on Thursday."

Alsohttp://people.com/politics/michelle-obama-condemns-donald-trump-treatment-women/

After years of being married to this prick....she is now finally offended to her core????

RLMMAO!!!

A first lady who was never proud of her country till her husband was elected president. I guess she wasn't even proud of her country when he was elected state senator and u.s. senator. She maybe ought to team up with colin kaepernick and go on a hate america tour. The ungrateful freeloader should hurry up and do it while she can still travel courtesy of the taxpayers

What a lying bitch!!!!

RLMMAO!!!

A first lady who was never proud of her country till her husband was elected president. I guess she wasn't even proud of her country when he was elected state senator and u.s. senator. She maybe ought to team up with colin kaepernick and go on a hate america tour. The ungrateful freeloader should hurry up and do it while she can still travel courtesy of the taxpayers

2 more months and this racist can get out of her prison

Forum List

Back