Michelle Obama urges members to get out the vote

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
"Republicans have backed voter ID laws, which often require photo identification, arguing that they help prevent ballot fraud. Democrats and voter advocates say the measures could be used to keep some poor and minority voters away from the polls because it can be more burdensome for them to get the required IDs. Opponents have mounted several legal challenges to the laws."

No problem identifying themselves for welfare checks. WHITE, BROWN, YELLOW, GREEN or BLACK :cool:

At Black Caucus dinner, Michelle Obama urges members to get out the vote - The Washington Post

If you can not get proper ID you probably have a problem, need to check you felony records. The left do not like voter ID because it would not allow the illegal voting to steal elections for them.

"Republicans have backed voter ID laws, which often require photo identification, arguing that they help prevent ballot fraud. Democrats and voter advocates say the measures could be used to keep some poor and minority voters away from the polls because it can be more burdensome for them to get the required IDs. Opponents have mounted several legal challenges to the laws."

No problem identifying themselves for welfare checks. WHITE, BROWN, YELLOW, GREEN or BLACK :cool:

At Black Caucus dinner, Michelle Obama urges members to get out the vote - The Washington Post

The New Black Panther Party will be more than happy to oblige "getting out the vote", and intimidating those who vote the "wrong" way.

Can't cash a personal check without a photo I.D.

Can't buy liquor or cigarettes without a photo I.D.

Can't get welfare benefits without a photo I.D.

Can't buy a firearm without a photo I.D.

Can't drive a car without a photo I.D. driver's license.

Can't do ANYTHING that requires proof of who you are, and how old you are............

Except VOTE.

• Banned
If you can not get proper ID you probably have a problem, need to check you felony records. The left do not like voter ID because it would not allow the illegal voting to steal elections for them.

Brace yourself! Here comes 5,000 links about how there is no voter fraud. Clearly missing the point of course as to why it's so difficult to get it. They identify themselves with 5 or 6 forms of I.D to get a driver's license. That they can't explain.

But to vote...it's an issue.:confused::cool:

Voter ID is a good thing, and should be required. But we must admitt that this is a non issue. Proper military tactics dictate that when fighting a superior opponent, by eliminating their supply lines gives you a better chance at victory. The Republicans are utilizing this tactic by going after the voters, and the Democrats are doing the same. The fighting over political district lines is pretty much the same thing. Politicians of both parties are shamefull, and don't deserve our votes.

Forum List

Back