Michelle Obama Complains About Her Struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the o/p has issues with anyone who isn't white and Christian being treated as equals

There is no rags to riches story today that compares to the Obamas

No wonder Republicans are outraged

Yes, poor poor Michelle Obama

If she wants struggles, let her face what George Bush and Mitt Romney faced

It is not easy being a white male raised by multi-millionaires with huge political connections

While not being raised by multi-millionaires, she, like Mitt and W benefitted from a family that was politically connected. What I don't get is the bitterness when compared to Ben Carson. Carson does not demonize Mitt or W for having things better, why does Michelle and The Left demonize? Where and how did America fail Michelle Obama compared to Ben Carson? Why the bitterness?
It sells the sheep lap it up .

Seems the o/p has issues with anyone who isn't white and Christian being treated as equals

No I have issues with people like like you screaming racist at every turn.

That's jilly, always screeching some hysterical nonsense. Obots are nutty and scary people all rolled into one

The Obamabots overplayed the race card, it lost it's bite long ago. Much like the homos are doing with the "bigot" and "homophobe" card

It is not easy being a white male raised by multi-millionaires with huge political connections

I must have missed where Bush and Romney were complaining about their struggles
They never did. Sure, they could have lied and said they did in an effort to "relate to the average Joe".....but being disingenuous in an effort to get votes seems to be reserved for "poor folk" like Hillary Clinton.

You don't remember Ann Romney whining about having to sell stocks and get money from her daddy? Don't remember Mittens telling people to just borrow money from their daddy to start a business?

Thanks to his family being in bed with the bin Laden's, George Bush was born to enormous wealth. His daddy bought him businesses and elections and he failed at every single one - and then whined about it.

Like the Obama's, the Clinton's also started with nothing.

Pretty amazing woman. Started with nothing, living in a one bedroom apartment and sleeping in the living room and through her own hard work, "graduated with honors" and went on to earn the respect of admiration of most of the world.

Both President and Mrs Obama are truly proof of that old saw that, in the US, you can be anything you're willing to work for.

Role models for us all.

Thanks to the OP for posting this.

A true rags to riches story

I wonder why Republicans would hate her so?
Because she hates America, and was never proud to be an American.

Course you democrats are all on the same page with that anti American bull shit.

No I have issues with people like like you screaming racist at every turn.

Uh, actuallly, it was post #2 that brought up race.

The Obama's have never used race except when he told black men to work and take care of their kids.

While not being raised by multi-millionaires, she, like Mitt and W benefitted from a family that was politically connected. What I don't get is the bitterness when compared to Ben Carson. Carson does not demonize Mitt or W for having things better, why does Michelle and The Left demonize? Where and how did America fail Michelle Obama compared to Ben Carson? Why the bitterness?

They were politically connected?

Governor? President? Senator?

Do tell

Having family that is Governor, President, or Senator, does have its privileges, having family in the political ranks does help. Michelle Obama's father was a Democract Party leader in the city following his tenure has an engineer in the Chicago department of water and sewage. Not an indictment, or a gotcha, but her father did have political connections. Political connections are not a sin. You gott'em , use them regardless of your political stripes. What is shameful is pretending and portraying your upbringing and struggles as something worse than they were.

Can anyone explain the bitterness on Michelle Obama's part vs. Ben Carson.

They were politically connected?

Governor? President? Senator?

Do tell

Having family that is Governor, President, or Senator, does have its privileges, having family in the political ranks does help. Michelle Obama's father was a Democract Party leader in the city following his tenure has an engineer in the Chicago department of water and sewage. Not an indictment, or a gotcha, but her father did have political connections. Political connections are not a sin. You gott'em , use them regardless of your political stripes. What is shameful is pretending and portraying your upbringing and struggles as something worse than they were.

Can anyone explain the bitterness on Michelle Obama's part vs. Ben Carson.

Can you show me where Michelle Obama is atacking Ben Carson?

It seems like Carson is the one making a living off of attacking the Obamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back