Michelle (Michael Robinson) Obama admits one truth, still calls birthers "racist"

I hope I look as young the former First Lady when I turn 165 years old.

Seriously!

Though it may involve actually dying in the 1960s. Tumblin's vampire theory is apparently Loony LA's current working theory.

Lets put Michelle into sunlight and see if she 'sparkles'.

I like dealing with sincere people who have a genuine interest in truth

TRANSLATION: 'I like dealing with people that agree with me without me having to provide support for my crazy arguments'

Exactly. Sincerity, in Buttercup's argument....is the unerroring willingness to accept whatever hapless batshit she makes up without asking for proof.

Demand evidence, and you aren't worth her time. This she calls a 'genuine interest in truth'.
That’s hilarious, since you’re the one who unquestioningly parrots everything you’re told by the MSM. Such a good little sheep! Baaaaaaaaaaa

As for your demands, I don’t have to prove a damn thing to you. If you go back and read my first post, I stated my own opinion. I didn’t claim it was a fact that he’s gay, I chimed in with my opinion.

Talk about protesting too much. That, and the fact that all you do, day in and day out is defend corrupt politicians and official government stories makes you look like a shill. It’s a waste of time to talk to you, because if I wanted to hear the official story about anything, I would just turn on the idiot box. All you do is repeat exactly what they say.

TRANSLATION: 'I like dealing with people that agree with me without me having to provide support for my crazy arguments'

Exactly. Sincerity, in Buttercup's argument....is the unerroring willingness to accept whatever hapless batshit she makes up without asking for proof.

Demand evidence, and you aren't worth her time. This she calls a 'genuine interest in truth'.
That’s hilarious, since you’re the one who unquestioningly parrots everything you’re told by the MSM. Such a good little sheep! Baaaaaaaaaaa

As for your demands, I don’t have to prove a damn thing to you. If you go back and read my first post, I stated my own opinion. I didn’t claim it was a fact that he’s gay, I chimed in with my opinion.

Talk about protesting too much. That, and the fact that all you do, day in and day out is defend corrupt politicians and official government stories makes you look like a shill. It’s a waste of time to talk to you, because if I want to hear the official story about anything, I would just turn on the idiot box. All you do is repeat exactly what they say.

Three paragraphs of babble. And no evidence backing your batshit conspiracy that Obama is 'gay'.

Just excuses on why you can't possibly back your claims up. Which we already knew when you first posted.

So much for your 'genuine interest in truth'.

Talk about protesting too much. That, and the fact that all you do, day in and day out is defend corrupt politicians and official government stories makes you look like a shill. It’s a waste of time to talk to you, because if I want to hear the official story about anything, I would just turn on the idiot box. All you do is repeat exactly what they say.

Three paragraphs of babble. And no evidence backing your batshit conspiracy that Obama is 'gay'.

Just excuses on why you can't possibly back your claims up. Which we already knew when you first posted.

Do you not read posts? I don’t have to prove anything to you. Stop harassing me, bootlicking shill.

Do you not read posts? I don’t have to prove anything to you. Stop harassing me, bootlicking shill.

Responding to you isn't 'harassing you'. You've got nothing to back your batshit conspiracy. And I'm calling you out on your pathetic rout from your own silly claims about Obama being 'gay'.

If you don't like it, put me on ignore. Then I'll have a bully pulpit to dismantle your conspiracy ramblings with no retort.

Smiling....I win either way.

It's in the conspiracy section, ya dumb motherfucker. lol.

Responding to you isn't 'harassing you'. You've got nothing to back your batshit conspiracy. And I'm calling you out on pathetic rout from your own silly claims about Obama being 'gay'.

If you don't like it, put me on ignore. Then I"ll have a bully pulpit to dismantle your conspiracy ramblings with no retort.

Smiling....I win either way.

Oh so that’s all this is to you? Just a contest? That further confirms my suspicion that you don’t care about the actual truth. If you did, you wouldn’t have said something as juvenile and shallow as “I win either way.”

Again, I don’t have to prove anything to you, but I will say this...I am a very skeptical person by nature, and I don’t believe something or hold an opinion unless there is ample evidence. I’ve been researching all this kind of stuff since the 90s. I don’t say things lightly. So once again, for you to continually defend corrupt politicians and official government stories in my eyes makes you either incredibly ignorant, or a shill. Which is it?

Oh so that’s all this is to you? Just a contest? That further confirms my suspicion that you don’t care about the actual truth. If you did, you wouldn’t have said something as juvenile and shallow as “I win either way.”

I imagine Skylar is a loser in life. Seems like the type. I'll show you how to deal with him. Wait for it. lol.

People who crave the most attention don't often do very well when they actually get attention nice and good.

Meanwhile these are the same trump lovers who will pretend this man is straight

And I'm calling you out on your pathetic rout from your own silly claims about Obama being 'gay'.

Obama is a cowardly cocksucking sissy hiding in a closet, who has had at least three innocent people offed to keep himself hiding in that closet.

Those three are Don Young, former choirmaster at Jeremiah Wright's white and America hating "church."

Comedienne Joan Rivers was offed because she told CNN the truth....

and blogger Horner was offed because he was putting all the evidence together on his site...

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay

QUEER-O took the GAY TRAIN with gay Richard Branson and his "Virgin" gay train....

I imagine Skylar is a loser in life. Seems like the type. I'll show you how to deal with him. Wait for it. lol.

People who crave the most attention don't often do very well when they actually get attention nice and good.
Laughing.....'imagine' being the operative word.

And I'm calling you out on your pathetic rout from your own silly claims about Obama being 'gay'.

Obama is a cowardly cocksucking sissy hiding in a closet, who has had at least three innocent people offed to keep himself hiding in that closet.

Those three are Don Young, former choirmaster at Jeremiah Wright's white and America hating "church."

Comedienne Joan Rivers was offed because she told CNN the truth....

and blogger Horner was offed because he was putting all the evidence together on his site...

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay

QUEER-O took the GAY TRAIN with gay Richard Branson and his "Virgin" gay train....

Your homo-erotic fan fiction starring Obama is getting a little....specific. You get that this isn't a forum for your sexual fantasies, yes?

I really wish you would responded earlier. Now I'm not in the mood for you. lol.

Keep poppin off and maybe you'll put me back in the mood. But do it later, I'm not really in the mood now, I'm just having my morning coffee.

I really wish you would responded earlier. Now I'm not in the mood for you. lol.

Keep poppin off and maybe you'll put me back in the mood. But do it later, I'm not really in the mood now, I'm just having my morning coffee.

Laughing......whatever. You're harmless.

[You're harmless.

Also, no, I agree. I'm pretty harmless. I'm a lover, Skylar, not a fighter. Really, I just wanted to have a little fun. But like I said, now I'm just not in the mood. That was like three days ago. lol.

Talk about protesting too much. That, and the fact that all you do, day in and day out is defend corrupt politicians and official government stories makes you look like a shill. It’s a waste of time to talk to you, because if I wanted to hear the official story about anything, I would just turn on the idiot box. All you do is repeat exactly what they say.

And 3 more paragraphs of nothing.

As I said....conspiracy theorists are big with accusations. Absolute crap with evidence. And when challenged to back up your inane conspiracy nonsense that Obama is 'gay' with actual evidence, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled.

Once again, the bug of your conspiracy meets the windshield of evidence. And the collision isn't pretty.

As I said....conspiracy theorists are big with accusations. Absolute crap with evidence. And when challenged to back up your inane conspiracy nonsense that Obama is 'gay' with actual evidence, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled.

Once again, the bug of your conspiracy meets the windshield of evidence. And the collision isn't pretty.

But you just can't look away...

I'm feeling bad for them at this point. Its just an increasingly embarassing litany of petulance and snivelling defensiveness........for why they can't possibly back up their steaming batshit with evidence.

And its boring in its predictability. As conspiracy theorists rarely handle challenges to their favorite fantasies well at all.

I'm feeling bad for them at this point. Its just an increasingly embarassing litany of petulance and snivelling defensiveness........for why they can't possibly back up their steaming batshit with evidence.

And its boring in its predictability. As conspiracy theorists rarely handle challenges to their favorite fantasies well at all.

Oh, I don't feel the slightest bit bad for them. Wingers are gonna be wingers no matter what happens.

Are you dense or what? I’ve stated about three times in a row, I was never intending to prove anything to you or provide you with “evidence.” I shared my opinion, and I specifically stated that I’m not going to get into all the reasons why.

So either you aren’t a very good reader, or you are just an immature troll. Now if you do that one more time, it will be clear that it’s the latter.

Forum List

Back