Michelle (Michael Robinson) Obama admits one truth, still calls birthers "racist"

So, at this point, is there really any reason to worry about this. Maybe he was gay, and he kept it hidden, not really a crime. Also, his mother being American means even if he was born in Kenya, he was still eligible for presidency.

Having said that, I do have a couple of observations.

Goderich made a mistake and listed Kenya as Obama's place of birth. It's possible that during the fact checking process, Goderich came across the information of Obama's father and was confused and thought the information was talking about obama. I can see that.

Yup. Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Getting those two confused would be an easy thing to do. Especially pre-internet.

Question I have is, why was this not corrected immediately? You would think that when the pamphlet was published, someone would have noticed and had it corrected. Also, Goderich, who became a partner of the firm, lists obama as a client.

It was an a tiny blurb created for an obscure pamphlet created by a literary agency to send to publishers. Why would it be re-fact checked?

Um, ever?

The pamphlet was published in 1991 and obama was listed as being Kenyan born on the Dystel and Goderich website until 2007, but was only changed about 2 months after obama announced his campaign for presidency.

Why did it take 16 years for that error to be noticed and corrected?

Same as above: they weren't re-fact checking old bios. Nor did they have any particular reason to. The copy on the website was identical to the pamphlet. They simply cut and paste it.

Somebody finally noticed when it was online. And they changed it.
If it was such an obscure blurb, why bother changing it at all?

So, at this point, is there really any reason to worry about this. Maybe he was gay, and he kept it hidden, not really a crime. Also, his mother being American means even if he was born in Kenya, he was still eligible for presidency.

Goderich made a mistake and listed Kenya as Obama's place of birth. It's possible that during the fact checking process, Goderich came across the information of Obama's father and was confused and thought the information was talking about obama. I can see that.

Question I have is, why was this not corrected immediately? You would think that when the pamphlet was published, someone would have noticed and had it corrected. Also, Goderich, who became a partner of the firm, lists obama as a client.

The pamphlet was published in 1991 and obama was listed as being Kenyan born on the Dystel and Goderich website until 2007, but was only changed about 2 months after obama announced his campaign for presidency.

Why would it have mattered?

I'm sure somebody spelled my name wrong 16 years ago. Doesn't keep me up at night.
Uh...a bit different misspelling a name, compared to having your wrong country of birth, especially for someone who is an author.

Its a minor fact checking error for an obscure pamphlet that probably had a few hundred copies made. As there aren't that many publishers. And this was a client list pamphlet for publishers alone.

Again, this was pre-internet. And the literary agency didn't have a fact checking department that vetted their client list bio blurbs. They had a lone publishing assistant: Miriam Goderich.

She goofed. And got the dad and son mixed up....mostly likely because they had the exact same name.

Yup. Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Getting those two confused would be an easy thing to do. Especially pre-internet.

It was an a tiny blurb created for an obscure pamphlet created by a literary agency to send to publishers. Why would it be re-fact checked?

Um, ever?

Same as above: they weren't re-fact checking old bios. Nor did they have any particular reason to. The copy on the website was identical to the pamphlet. They simply cut and paste it.

Somebody finally noticed when it was online. And they changed it.
If it was such an obscure blurb, why bother changing it at all?

Because someone pointed out the mistake and it was online.

Why would they refact check a client list?

Um, ever?

And the literary agency didn't have a fact checking department that vetted their client list bio blurbs. They had a lone publishing assistant: Miriam Goderich.
\

and the ONLY PERSON who got his COUNTRY OF BIRTH "wrong" was the SAME COCKSUCKER who continues to HIDE IN A CLOSET.....

And the literary agency didn't have a fact checking department that vetted their client list bio blurbs. They had a lone publishing assistant: Miriam Goderich.
\

and the ONLY PERSON who got his COUNTRY OF BIRTH "wrong" was the SAME COCKSUCKER who continues to HIDE IN A CLOSET.....

You're clearly a little confused;

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

FACT CHECK: Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

So who, pray tell, claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

As for your increasingly specific homo-erotic fantasies about Obama....I'll leave that to you and a bottle of hand lotion.

He clearly told many he was born in Kenya, including his ap for a "diversity scholarship" to prep school.

QUEER-O will be outed completely. The CLOSET DOOR will open.

He clearly told many he was born in Kenya, including his ap for a "diversity scholarship" to prep school.

Says your imagination. As you don't have his 'diversity scholarship' ap to prep school. Much like your empty blather about 'Michelle Obama's birth certificate'

..... you're just making shit up regarding documents you've never seen. Citing your imagination.

It shouldn't be forgotten that until I correct your ignorant and inept little conspiracy about Obama's 'Harvard Law Review' bio, you didn't even know that the blurb you were citing was from a literary agency. You didn't know who had written it. You didn't know when. You didn't know the context.

I had to educate on *all* of it. Remember, son......I know your conspiracy better than you do.

Well, not the homo-erotic fanfiction part starring Obama. That part I leave to you.

was from a literary agency.

THAT EXCUSE is PATHETIC.

QUEER-O told that "literary agency" he was BORN IN KENYA, the yearbook PRINTED, and QUEER-O NEVER COMPLAINED....

Says you, citing your imagination. The woman who wrote the pamphlet for the literary agency says otherwise.

"“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

FACT CHECK: Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

You're so ignorant, you're still babbling about 'yearbooks'. Remember, kiddo.....I know your conspiracies better than you do.

Obama daughters conceived by IVF

"In the book, Becoming, Mrs Obama reveals that she had a miscarriage and used in vitro fertilisation to conceive both children, Malia and Sasha."

The "one truth" here is that the kids were NOT CONCEIVED by NORMAL SEX that involved either QUEER-O or Michael....

the "miscarriage" is all about TRUTH during QUEER-O's 8 years.... there wasn't any.

So, first, noticing these and asking questions is "racist..."

You certainly have this "thing" for the Obamas, don't you?

the literary agency

is yet another LEFT WING LIAR

and all you are is a PARROT of such lies.

Says you, citing yourself.

And you have no idea what you're talking about. You didn't even know where the literary agency blurb came from until I told you. You're *still* babbling about 'yearbooks', even after you've been educated.

Why would I or any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich, the woman who wrote the pamphlet in quesiton, and instead believe you, a poor rube that has no idea what he's talking about?

Remember, I know your conspiracies better than you do, kiddo.

I care about the US.

You do not care that this COCKSUCKER ran up $10 trillion in debt, because you were one of the leftist scumbags who helped make that money VANISH....

Obama daughters conceived by IVF

"In the book, Becoming, Mrs Obama reveals that she had a miscarriage and used in vitro fertilisation to conceive both children, Malia and Sasha."

The "one truth" here is that the kids were NOT CONCEIVED by NORMAL SEX that involved either QUEER-O or Michael....

the "miscarriage" is all about TRUTH during QUEER-O's 8 years.... there wasn't any.

So, first, noticing these and asking questions is "racist..."

Yeah, its kinda creepy. He has something like 4 or 5 threads dedicated to his homo-erotic fantasies about Obama and man-on-man fanfiction.

They didn't start with me....

Did The Obamas Kill Joan Rivers For Revealing This Shocking Secret..

and what about Don Young???

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! - WND - WND

Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.

It’s within that subtext that opposition researchers for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign began investigating rumors that Rev. Jeremiah Wright was running a “matchmaking service” for members of his Trinity United Church of Christ known as the Down Low Club, which included Barack Obama.

Over the past several months, WND investigators have interviewed a number of members of the church who claim the president benefited from Wright’s efforts to help black men who engage in homosexual activity appear respectable in black society by finding them a wife.

Carolyn and the other members of Trinity who provided statements corroborating her testimony were insistent that WND conceal their identities as a condition of being interviewed.

“I’m still scared to discuss any of this,” Carolyn said.

“At Trinity, if you even hint at talking about Obama being gay, you are reminded of our dear departed choir director,” she said. “He was killed, and it wasn’t a robbery. The Christmas presents weren’t touched. The TV was not taken, nothing in the apartment was missing.”

Carolyn’s reference was to Donald Young, the 47-year-old homosexual choirmaster at Trinity who died of multiple gunshot wounds in his Chicago apartment Dec. 24, 2007

QUEER-O OFFS PEOPLE TO KEEP HIS CLOSET DOOR SHUT....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/obama-body-count-debbie-c

It’s within that subtext that opposition researchers for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign began investigating rumors that Rev. Jeremiah Wright was running a “matchmaking service” for members of his Trinity United Church of Christ known as the Down Low Club, which included Barack Obama.

Read more at Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! - WND - WND

They didn't start with me....

Did The Obamas Kill Joan Rivers For Revealing This Shocking Secret..

and what about Don Young???

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! - WND - WND

Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.

Over the past several months, WND investigators have interviewed a number of members of the church who claim the president benefited from Wright’s efforts to help black men who engage in homosexual activity appear respectable in black society by finding them a wife.

Carolyn and the other members of Trinity who provided statements corroborating her testimony were insistent that WND conceal their identities as a condition of being interviewed.

“I’m still scared to discuss any of this,” Carolyn said.

“At Trinity, if you even hint at talking about Obama being gay, you are reminded of our dear departed choir director,” she said. “He was killed, and it wasn’t a robbery. The Christmas presents weren’t touched. The TV was not taken, nothing in the apartment was missing.”

Carolyn’s reference was to Donald Young, the 47-year-old homosexual choirmaster at Trinity who died of multiple gunshot wounds in his Chicago apartment Dec. 24, 2007

QUEER-O OFFS PEOPLE TO KEEP HIS CLOSET DOOR SHUT....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/obama-body-count-debbie-c

Read more at Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker! - WND - WND

And your evidence that Obama killed Joan Rivers........

Jack shit. Shocker.

Its just more of the silly shit you make up as you flee from conspiracy one conspiracy to next. It really doesn't take much to send you running.

And your evidence that Obama killed Joan Rivers........

Jack shit. Shocker

That another Mossad is here denying it doesn't change the facts.

Perfectly healthy Joan Rivers got offed in her doctor's office less than 2 months after telling CNN the truth about QUEER-O.

It helps to explain why QUEER-O's popularity in Hollywood is not what it once was...

Fake News Buster: Did Sylvester Stallone call Obama a ‘Closet Homosexual’?

judge for yourself....

And by 'facts', you mean your imagination?

I mean, if Slyvester Stallone *says* it, it has to be true, huh?

And exactly as predicted, you abandoned your silly "Obama murdered Joan Rivers' batshit. It so easy to run you off, kiddo.

Forum List

Back