Michele Bachmann Has High Staff Turnover Rate, Reports Show

Michelle Bachman is a fucking idiot. She is the same a Palin., compensating for the sexism inherent in the conservative party by assuming an overbearing persona to appear powerful in order to contend with the "men", but sacrificing the ability to treat underlings with any respect or dignity at all. It's a defense mechanism , and considering so many conservative woman share this personality style, even those on this board, I contend it is a product of feeling inferior to the men in the party. I could be wrong, but it is certainly a noticeable trend.
^^^Says the idiot^^^

By your complete lack of ability to respond to anything I just said, I'll take this as tacit agreement.
There's no sense in responding to idiocy from an idiot, idiot.

By Gabrielle Dunkley

The congressional office of Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) maintains one of the highest staff turnover rates, according to a report from the Washington Times highlighting the best and worst bosses on Capitol Hill.

Earlier this month, Bachmann faced claims that she took advantage of her presidential campaign employees by not paying them for their service. She also faced allegations from an ex-staffer, who claimed Bachmann violated campaign finance law by directly paying campaign staffers with funds from her political action committee.

Bachmann faces further accusations for allegedly paying an Iowa state senator during her presidential campaign.

More: Michele Bachmann Has High Staff Turnover Rate, Reports Show

The allegations of illegal activity are serious. They should be fully investigated.
But in terms of just being a hard-to-get-along-with boss, it's a non-starter for me. I won't be applying for a job in her office, so it doesn't really concern me.

If her constituents are OK with her - then that's their business too. They have every right to elect whoever they want. I find it hard to believe there are that many stupid people in her district, but hey, that's their business - not mine.
Kind of hard to believe also, that there are many (millions) stupid people in this country who re-elected one of the worst Presidents in US history this past November.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
By Gabrielle Dunkley

The congressional office of Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) maintains one of the highest staff turnover rates, according to a report from the Washington Times highlighting the best and worst bosses on Capitol Hill.

Earlier this month, Bachmann faced claims that she took advantage of her presidential campaign employees by not paying them for their service. She also faced allegations from an ex-staffer, who claimed Bachmann violated campaign finance law by directly paying campaign staffers with funds from her political action committee.

Bachmann faces further accusations for allegedly paying an Iowa state senator during her presidential campaign.

More: Michele Bachmann Has High Staff Turnover Rate, Reports Show

Did you forget to include in your post that she said this is not true? Or is Hillary the only women you left-wing nutters will offer a pass?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back