Michael Savage's trashes combat vets

I used to love listening to "Savage Weiner" on my earphones while I was running around town. I laughed at his idiocies. His show has moved to a weak station, so I no longer listen.

Yeah right, the typical Media Matters low information lefties ...duh...hate Savage. The question is whether the haters have the mental capability of arguing about the topic. Do low information left wing drones even know what PTSD is?

"Who's Michael Savage? And why should I care what he says on the radio of all things?" :)

Michael Savage was a top Fox News radio host for YEARS stirring up hatred and racism. He was basically everything Rupert Murdoch ever wanted. But Fox News today is showing signs of "evolution" and "progressing" to a smarter news channel. They are still 3rd world media. But like Africa as a 3rd world Country, they show some signs of hope by cutting these extremeists and sending some to other less popular time periods. PROGRESS!?

"Who's Michael Savage? And why should I care what he says on the radio of all things?" :)

Michael Savage was a top Fox News radio host for YEARS stirring up hatred and racism. He was basically everything Rupert Murdoch ever wanted. But Fox News today is showing signs of "evolution" and "progressing" to a smarter news channel. They are still 3rd world media. But like Africa as a 3rd world Country, they show some signs of hope by cutting these extremeists and sending some to other less popular time periods. PROGRESS!?

With that post, you proved yourself a liar or uninformed.

He was NEVER a Fox News Radio host....NEVER.

He commonly dumps on Fox News and Murdoch because they never have him on their cable news network.
Michael Savage Rants Against Fox News 8217 8216 Empty Skirts 8217 8216 Lipstick With Legs 8217 For Condemning NSA Leaker Mediaite
FOX News Radio

Funny...he was hired by your beloved MSNBC several years ago. Does that upset you?

Savage is currently under contract with Cumulus Media. He was under contract at different times in the past with Clear Channel and Talk Radio Network.
Michael Savage - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There is no doubt Savage can be very controversial. That is a crime in America according to the Left, but only if one is not a leftist.

Exactly. That is the point Savage was making.

The Left hates him and regularly takes his comments out of context, to fool the foolish dolts who eagerly eat up their lies.

There's a context where that kind of hateful bile sounds good.

Here's the thing. Savage isn't a doctor and he isn't a psychologist and he never served a day in the military.

He should really shut the fuck up about things he doesn't know about.

A talk show host with no military experience is merely ranting, nothing more.

A talk show host with no military experience is merely ranting, nothing more.

Funny...your Messiah has no military experience and he rants all the time...and he possesses considerably more power than a radio talk show host....but you fail to see the truth even though it is clearly visible.

Translated for Gipper: creates a fallacy of false comparison and won't accept that Savage acted like an ass. Poor Gipper.

Translated for Gipper: creates a fallacy of false comparison and won't accept that Savage acted like an ass. Poor Gipper.

Yeah cause we all know Obama knows about everything he speaks of.

Lets see now....a lowly community organizer with an affirmative action education, knows everything he speaks of...but only in the small minds of the Obamabot.

Lets see now....a lowly community organizer with an affirmative action education, knows everything he speaks of...but only in the small minds of the Obamabot.

The OP is about Savage, who is rightly being savaged by the posters here, so Gipper tries to distract by talking about his dear leader but is getting his Board butt beat in the thread.

And Americans are sick and tired of rightwing loons such as Savage.
True...and left wing loons like Moore and Maddow.

Loons to the left of us, loons to the right, we are surrounded by loons...so we can attack in any direction!

Semper Fi. ;)

Sounds like Chesty Puller to me.

Semper Fi backatcha.

The Professor: Former radio-telegraph operator and member of Second ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), USMC.

Translation: Gipper is still talking about Obama because Savage as the OP got its butt kicked.

And Americans are sick and tired of rightwing loons such as Savage.
True...and left wing loons like Moore and Maddow.

Loons to the left of us, loons to the right, we are surrounded by loons...so we can attack in any direction!

Semper Fi. ;)

Sounds like Chesty Puller to me.

Semper Fi backatcha.

The Professor: Former radio-telegraph operator and member of Second ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), USMC.

Nice to meet you, Professor, I probably owe you many beers for bringing down the rain when we needed it. :udaman:

One can only imagine an Obama Derangement Syndrome sufferer like Gipper at Thanksgiving.

"Can you pass the Turkey, dear?"

"YOu know who really messed up Turkey! Obama!!!!"

MediaMatters needs a new gig beside stirring up shit and trying to step on OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Forum List

Back