Michael Savage's trashes combat vets

Having listened to Savage for a long time, this OP is taking his comments out of context.

He has long admired and honored our military and veterans.

Savage has been a top radio talker for 20 years. He has said many things we all can disagree with. In a free nation, that is his and our right...but then we are not in a free nation any longer.

His point is we should deal with depression and not cry over it. We should pick ourselves up and move forward. Tough love.

Perhaps if our society wasn't so eager to diagnose people with some condition-du-jour and then turn around and ensure those diagnosed are hooked on some drug-du-jour for the rest of their lives to deal with it...some of these folks could do a better job of dealing with it, as I have, rather than crying about it and using it as an excuse for whatever bad things happen to them.

Crazy, I know.

Exactly. That is the point Savage was making.

The Left hates him and regularly takes his comments out of context, to fool the foolish dolts who eagerly eat up their lies.
Nonsense.

It's just more of the same rightwing "tough guy" idiocy hostile to facts concerning mental illness.

Funny how the exponentially increasing amount of people diagnosed as having mental illness is directly proportional to the exponentially increasing amount of people addicted to prescription drugs...probably from people like you who consider a medicated society as a polite society.

A guy that's never been in combat, never had a terminal illness, never has done much of anything but blow his wad to impress us, has no idea what the other guy is going through..
ISIS and the US has never fought a combined arms actions, if so, we all know they would be blown away...

In your small mind, anyone who has not personally experienced those things can't talk about them.

Leftists...the most intolerant people known to man.
Yeah that's why I have a radio show pronouncing my intolerance that you agree with...

Being an idiot, you are incapable of reasoned and thoughtful posts.

If you had listened to Savage for years, you would know he has honored the military on numerous occasions.

You like most leftists, accept the cool-aide spoon feed you by the leftist media....like a 1 year old child, you are incapable to thinking for yourself.

Gipper translated: having had my ass kicked for my hypocrisy, I go on a rant against Moonglow who made me look like the idiot I am.

A guy that's never been in combat, never had a terminal illness, never has done much of anything but blow his wad to impress us, has no idea what the other guy is going through..
ISIS and the US has never fought a combined arms actions, if so, we all know they would be blown away...

In your small mind, anyone who has not personally experienced those things can't talk about them.

Yeah that's why I have a radio show pronouncing my intolerance that you agree with...

If you had listened to Savage for years, you would know he has honored the military on numerous occasions.

You like most leftists, accept the cool-aide spoon feed you by the leftist media....like a 1 year old child, you are incapable to thinking for yourself.

Gipper translated: having had my ass kicked for my hypocrisy, I go on a rant against Moonglow who made me look like the idiot I am.
It's easy with some people...

I guess if anyone would know, it is you. :bye1:

And Americans are sick and tired of rightwing loons such as Savage.

I have no use for Michael Savage, but I am sick of almost every left wing loon and race baiter on MSNBC. Those that don't like Savage don't have to listen to him, just as I can change the channel. Dish network cancelled CNN shows and put MSNBC in it's place. Two channels of MSNBC is way to many.

I have no use for Michael Savage, but I am sick of almost every left wing loon and race baiter on MSNBC. Those that don't like Savage don't have to listen to him, just as I can change the channel. Dish network cancelled CNN shows and put MSNBC in it's place. Two channels of MSNBC is way to many.
Unfortunately, the right thrives on people who are radio terrorists.

I guess if anyone would know, it is you. :bye1:
Some can adjust, others sublimate...

Unfortunately, the right thrives on people who are radio terrorists.

Savage is a terrorist! I tell you! He is a TERRORIST!!!!

He should be imprisoned and executed....

The Left is so tolerant, caring, and understanding...

Not sure about your military terminology, but you probably think that way now, but the moment a Republican gets in the Whitehouse you'll change your tune. If those ISIS asswipes aren't 100% dead in a week you'll consider it an utter failure.

Having listened to Savage for a long time, this OP is taking his comments out of context.

He has long admired and honored our military and veterans.

Savage has been a top radio talker for 20 years. He has said many things we all can disagree with. In a free nation, that is his and our right...but then we are not in a free nation any longer.

His point is we should deal with depression and not cry over it. We should pick ourselves up and move forward. Tough love.

Perhaps if our society wasn't so eager to diagnose people with some condition-du-jour and then turn around and ensure those diagnosed are hooked on some drug-du-jour for the rest of their lives to deal with it...some of these folks could do a better job of dealing with it, as I have, rather than crying about it and using it as an excuse for whatever bad things happen to them.

Crazy, I know.

Exactly. That is the point Savage was making.

The Left hates him and regularly takes his comments out of context, to fool the foolish dolts who eagerly eat up their lies.
Nonsense.

It's just more of the same rightwing "tough guy" idiocy hostile to facts concerning mental illness.

Is PTSD really a "mental illness" or is PTSD a scam disease developed by the left to create still another dependent voting block among Military Veterans? Forty years ago they were spitting on Vietnam Vets and today they claim that 150.000 Vets are mentally ill.

How many combat hours did Michael Savage rack up again? He knows everything about the horrors of war and PTSD. Yep, another armchair know it all dingbat with a radio show and an opinion to prove it.

I haven't listened to Savage for years but somehow I doubt he put down vets. But the left has to dump on any and every host who might bend Conservative. Look at their Obsession with Rush Limbaugh.

It's a sickness they have inside them and wouldn't care if they stomped on all our freedoms of speech

How many combat hours did Michael Savage rack up again? He knows everything about the horrors of war and PTSD. Yep, another armchair know it all dingbat with a radio show and an opinion to prove it.

How much does poster "Maryl" know about the "horrors of war" except whet she/he gleans from left wing media which suddenly respects Veterans after forty years of spitting on them.

Forum List

Back