Michael Moore's October Surprise "Trumpland"

Could be interesting

Is it about Trump or how stupid his supporters are?

No, it's not a Trump hit piece and really not about Trump at all. It's more comedy, but does have a pro-Clinton component.

Last edited:
You are one of those "unaware and compliant" serfs that the Clinton crowd covets......(snicker)

You know nothing about me or the film, yet lash out in ignorance, so that would make you, let's see... unaware and compliant? Yep.

My sons school sent home a note saying they are going to show Trumpland to all the students

<not really, just trying to piss off the Conservatives>

My sons school sent home a note saying they are going to show Trumpland to all the students

315k5kz.png

<not really, just trying to piss off the Conservatives>

Got me!

He actually says he HOPES Hillary killed Vince Foster, adding, 'That's Bad-ass'.

What a despicable human being.

Nice! Always interested in his films. Should be a proper ass kicking, as always.

He splices and redacts more film and audio than does NBC. He is a proven exposed liar and hypocrite. Remember his ass kicking gem, Roger and Me and all of that bullshit about not paying workers or taxes in favor of profits? How proper was it to move production to Canada so he could pay lower wages and avoid taxes so as to maximize profits? He shipped jobs over the border.

Michael Moore is the ultimate Capitalist........he capitalizes by attacking Capitalism.

He's at it again - "Trumpland" a surprise film from Michael Moore premieres in NY & LA, tonight and is supposed to be available on iTunes Wednesday 11/19.
Yes, liberals are now officially piling on :). Enjoy!

I just did a search on iTunes. The movie didn't come up.

Do you have a link?

Forum List

Back