Michael Moore's new movie....a complete waste of time and money!!

Went to see Moore's new movie last night, Fahrenheit 11/9...what a complete dud. We're all thinking we're gonna see this anti Trump pile of fodda and instead, its about Hillary and Obama. First its the NYT's turning on the guy and now Moore, what's the world coming to?

Maybe this is Trump country after all...who knew???
Michael Moore’s Anti-Trump Movie Flops at Box Office
GettyImages-1027992040-e1536340694401.jpg

I was so disappointed after paying 12 bucks to see this crap. He went from Hillary cheating to get the democratic nod to Flint's water crisis...he then went on to morph this trash into Obama bombings of Flint??? We're all looking at each other and wondering that the fuck is this guy trying to say?? Michael for the first in your brief history of championing liberals...you sir, are just as bad as Trump....people please put this movie on ignore!!
you paid 12 bucks?.....lol.....
I'm sorry you cheap motherfuckers have to see movies on a Tuesday between noon and 6pm for a buck:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
if thats what you think tiger good for you....moores movie was like no.8 on its opening weekend and was getting shitty reviews.....if you think that fat fucks movies mean that much that you would waste 2 hours on it,more power to you...

Went to see Moore's new movie last night, Fahrenheit 11/9...what a complete dud. We're all thinking we're gonna see this anti Trump pile of fodda and instead, its about Hillary and Obama. First its the NYT's turning on the guy and now Moore, what's the world coming to?

I was so disappointed after paying 12 bucks to see this crap. He went from Hillary cheating to get the democratic nod to Flint's water crisis...he then went on to morph this trash into Obama bombings of Flint??? We're all looking at each other and wondering that the fuck is this guy trying to say?? Michael for the first in your brief history of championing liberals...you sir, are just as bad as Trump....people please put this movie on ignore!!
I'm sorry you cheap motherfuckers have to see movies on a Tuesday between noon and 6pm for a buck:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Your lack of comprehension and ability for reasonable logic is on full display with your retarded retort. Thanks for never disappointing!

Weekends are always expensive and because I work for a living....I can afford it.

That's the same reason why you write in bold letters.

Because you can afford it.

I'm going to see for myself.
Do go and see it, but if your expecting a Trump take down, or anything for that matter regarding Trump, your gonna be gravely disappointed. He attacks Obama, Hillary and spends more time championing Flint and its water crisis??? than anything. Its just a montage of crap....he talks about Parkland shooting, then on to a family being evicted from old Roger and me footage, I mean the guys all over the place....please go on a day, when tickets are cheap and do come back and tell how you like it.

Do go and see it, but if your expecting a Trump take down, or anything for that matter regarding Trump, your gonna be gravely disappointed. He attacks Obama, Hillary and spends more time championing Flint and its water crisis??? than anything. Its just a montage of crap....he talks about Parkland shooting, then on to a family being evicted from old Roger and me footage, I mean the guys all over the place....please go on a day, when tickets are cheap and do come back and tell how you like it.
I've seen all of Moore's movies, except his first, Roger and Me, most of them in the theaters.

Will let you know.

Weekends are always expensive and because I work for a living....I can afford it.

I write in bold letters as stated in my intro...because I am slightly blind due to an illness.

I've seen all of Moore's movies, except his first, Roger and Me, most of them in the theaters.

Will let you know.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Moore, I love his ideas, his ambitions, his movies, but all greatness has at some point, bad days and this is one of them. Do check out Rotten tomatoes.com.....I'm not alone in this.

Will let you know.

Negroes giving their money to stupid millionaire white liberals.

Maybe you should listen to the man in your avatar.

I'm going to see for myself.

He criticizes Barry and Hillary with a reason. Barry promised Army Corp to dig and replace the old bad pipes, has he done it? Of course, the only thing Barry and Hillary needed from Flint are their votes.

I write in bold letters as stated in my intro...because I am slightly blind due to an illness.

I'm sorry to hear that dear. I will attempt to remember this.

Forum List

Back