Michael Moore's disgusting quote about 9/11 that I had forgotten about

tim_duncan2000

Jan 11, 2004
Michael Moore often disgusts me with his constant lying and how idiots talk about how he's not afraid to reveal the "truth". He blames America for everything and makes remarks that sicken me, but I don't know if he will ever top what he said after 9/11:

Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right. They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush, then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California -- these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!

Why kill them? Why kill anyone? Such insanity

Link
1) I'm sure there were people in these places who voted for Bush.

2) So what if they had voted for Bush? I may disagree with those who voted for Gore but I don't want them dead because of that.

3) Do you really think the terrorists gave a shit about who people voted for? That was the last thing on their mind. They just wanted to kill thousands of Americans.

I don't know how anyone could support someone like Moore when he says shit like this. He is truly one of the most disgusting, vile, and hate-filled creatures there is.

This person also had some choice words about Moore (sorry about the red background on the site. Try not to look at it too long or your eyes will hurt).

Ah but Michael Moore thinks Bush is behind 911 and that he did it to kill some of the people who voted against him.

Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right. They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush, then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California -- these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!

That has got to be one of the most bizarre statements I have ever read. And I am so sure that there weren't any Bush voters that died that day.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
When was this quote from? It looks like it is the day of 9/11 and Moore uses that word "if", so while it is out there, it isn't bad.

I guess you were that one person that understood what BJ was speaking of with that 'is' explanation, huh?

:rolleyes:

It looks like it is the day of 9/11 and Moore uses that word "if", so while it is out there, it isn't bad.
It still pisses me off that he would even think that the terrorists would even care who they voted for. I mean, they had been planning it for quite some time and they were going to carry it out no matter what party was elected.

Originally posted by Kathianne
I guess you were that one person that understood what BJ was speaking of with that 'is' explanation, huh?

:rolleyes:

funny! i never realized that the initials for clinton, if he would use his common name Bill....would be BJ....notice the similarities in the initials to the act which was performed on him...sounds like he was doomed from the start.

well maybe all of BJs ladies who are appearing on the a news special tonight can give us the downlow---er i mean the lowdown.

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- William J. Clinton (from Tim Duncan post)

Thanks for listing this quote. Talk is cheap. "If we fail to respond today..." Wonder why Clinton never took any action against the terrorists when American property was destroyed and American citizens were killed by terrorists during his administration? Guess he thought it would be easier to leave it to his successor to handle. Contrast this with Ronald Reagan's actions in handling terrorism. When one American was killed by a Libya bombing, Reagan bombed Kadfahi's (spelling?) headquarters, even though he had to avoid French airspace to do it.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
When was this quote from? It looks like it is the day of 9/11 and Moore uses that word "if", so while it is out there, it isn't bad.

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back