Michael Moore needs to be arrested

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Does anyone else here find it interesting that Bin Laden did an almost exact quote from Michael Moore's film when he said:

"and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god."

-Cp said:
Does anyone else here find it interesting that Bin Laden did an almost exact quote from Michael Moore's film when he said:

"and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god."

The question is who quoted whom?

Since Moore's film came out first, it's easy to conclude that OBL quoted Moore - who is obviously aiding and abedding the enemy...

Somehow I can't help but picture Usama tucked away in some dingy cave munchin' on popcorn and laughing at that scene of Bush's golf drive.

Sounds like he has the freakin' film memorized!

I think prison is too light a sentence for Moore. Let's see...what happened to traitors in the good ole' days?

eseid said:
Somehow I can't help but picture Usama tucked away in some dingy cave munchin' on popcorn and laughing at that scene of Bush's golf drive.

Sounds like he has the freakin' film memorized!

I think prison is too light a sentence for Moore. Let's see...what happened to traitors in the good ole' days?

Firing squad.

Does anyone agree with the possibility that Moore might be under surveillance and evidence is being gathered to further support possible charges against him?

Well, who was it, Hamas or Hezbollah that endorsed the film? It's sold in stores in Afghanistan. I think it's pretty obvious bin Laden has seen and analyzed it.

That in and of itself of course doesn not imply an sort of illegal activity on Moore's part.

As for surveillance, I'm sure they keep an eye on Moore. I doubt they would ever bother doing anything to him though, lest of course he commit an overt treasonous act.

Cox and Forkum said:
If anyone is still wondering whether the Left is actually rooting for our enemies, namely Islamic Fascists and their terrorist comrades, let me quote Michael Moore: "We cannot win this war! We can't. We SHOULDN'T win this war...I mean, who the hell are we!!!! The ARROGANCE!!!! We're like, 'Oh, we're going to come and invade your country, and force you to be free,' and then wooptie woo, f*** you!" This was met with loud cheers, applause and laughter by the audience.

Micheal Moore is the worst kind of human possible. He is a treasonous PARASITE. LEECHING off the backs of this country. The fuckbag goes off to Europe to condemn America, and comes home to his Penthouse Apartment in Manhattan. And how do liberals greet him? THEY FUCKN' LOVE HIM. If MM were to read this he would probly laugh. I know. This is because he is a genuinly FUCKED UP individual. I don't know if he wasn't loved as a child or what. But he loves the fact that he can say how much he hates America annd he knows that American liberals will still love him. That fatass should be deported to France. If I ever meet him in public, I predict I'll get at least 10 years.

theim said:
If I ever meet him in public, I predict I'll get at least 10 years.

Or you may get a Presidential Pardon if Bush is still in power at that time.. :)

Hey, maybe we can hook him up with Theresa Heinz Kerry, they would make a darlin couple !!

It's make sme wanna rob his ass, I devote my life to this country and I get alittle over 23,000 a yr. This piece of shit spreads his lies and sells his country out in the highest level, and he grosses over 100 mil in under a yr. That pisses me off. I would slap him too, I hope one day he tries to interview me. I would I would give him one good bitch slap, he deserves that atleast.

Forum List

Back