Michael Landon and Victor French

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Both died at age 54 and both died of cancer and were co-stars in Highway to Heaven and Little House on the Prairie. God Bless both of their souls.

Last edited:
Both Michael Landon and Bill Bixby were really good human beings. The world is truly less without them in it.
:thankusmile:
you took the words right out of my mouth,i was about to say the same thing,that is what is so sad about their passing so soon.Most hollywood actors are not who you think they are from the movies you see them in.most sadly are involved in child pedophile, these were two rare special humans that were not part of that evil occult.

the Holloween show they had on highway to heaven one year was well done....
i have seen episodes of both shows but i'm not an expert fan of those shows. i do not remember the Halloween episode. But i like both actors and the other actors on those two shows.

Both died at age 54 and both died of cancer and were co-stars in Highway to Heaven and Little House on the Prairie. God Bless both of their souls.

I remember there being a short scene in one episode of Highway to Heaven in which Michael Landon's character, the angel, discloses that he died of cancer. It was a scene that didn't seem to have anything at all to do with the rest of the episode, in which Victor French's character decides to take up smoking, and Michael Landon's character says how he died in order to discourage Victor French's character from taking up that habit.

I remember there being a short scene in one episode of Highway to Heaven in which Michael Landon's character, the angel, discloses that he died of cancer. It was a scene that didn't seem to have anything at all to do with the rest of the episode, in which Victor French's character decides to take up smoking, and Michael Landon's character says how he died in order to discourage Victor French's character from taking up that habit.
Thank you for that information.

Forum List

Back