Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Though Mueller was empowered to investigate Russians? Did not know he was charged with investigating possible sexual peccadillos from over 10 years ago? Next up I guess is looking into how Trump pays his credit card bills?
Cohen was his lawyer during the treason, dummy. I doubt Mueller will care at all about the Stormy business

Does this mean we won’t be getting any threads today about how rhe Russia investigation is long over and that it’s actually Obama and Hillary that have been under investigation? :laugh:

What does Stormy Daniels have to do with Putin making you flip your vote?
I don’t know. Is that a riddle? Has something warped your mind to think this was about Stormy Daniels? Has the Ebola reached your brain?

What will Mueller's next step be? Raid the home of Trump's kindergarten teacher? Check to see if he has a rating on Home Adviser? Special Counsels should never be given unlimited latitude because then they do nothing but search for crimes to justify their own existence.

What will Mueller's next step be? Raid the home of Trump's kindergarten teacher? Check to see if he has a rating on Home Adviser? Special Counsels should never be given unlimited latitude because then they do nothing but search for crimes to justify their own existence.
Benghazi

Mr. Cohen is at the center of several aspects of the special counsel’s investigation. He also acknowledged paying $130,000 to Stephanie Clifford, who said she had an affair with Mr. Trump.

More: F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen - The New York Times

Apparently involves Stormy Daniels.
get

Does this mean we won’t be getting any threads today about how rhe Russia investigation is long over and that it’s actually Obama and Hillary that have been under investigation? :laugh:
This is more like proof the Russian investigation is over. It has moved on to a 12 year old one night stand.

What federal law was broken?

I don’t know. Is that a riddle? Has something warped your mind to think this was about Stormy Daniels? Has the Ebola reached your brain?

How did Putin use Stormy to get you to flip your vote?

This is more like proof the Russian investigation is over. It has moved on to a 12 year old one night stand.

Lol what? Are you drunk? :rofl:

Damn. The disease finally broke you :itsok:

the russia investigation is long over. I'm happy to acknowledge that. this has nothing to do with russia, so keep it in perspective please.

Damn. The disease finally broke you :itsok:
so you won't say how Stormy did your vote?

Here you go: Analysis | New evidence the Stormy Daniels payment may have violated election law

All caught up now?

A few observations:
  • Yet again, we see Mueller and the rest of the FBI coming completely "out of the blue" with a bombshell....And people have the temerity to presume they know or can accurately infer the status of Mueller's and other FBI investigations. Nothing could be farther from the truth.
  • Mueller is clearly not seeking to overstep the scope of his mandate. His scope is stuff having Russia as part of its nexus of activity in connection with Trump's 2016 election campaign. Cohen has been adamant about not ever having had a role in Trump's campaign. I suspect, consequently, that the raid does not pertain to the the 2016 campaign, but it may pertain to "conventional" federal election law violations, though it may just be something else altogether.
  • Whatever Mueller turned over to the NY Southern District of the FBI/DoJ must be quite convincing that there's "there" there. That's my observation because Cohen being the POTUS' personal attorney makes the raid fall into a special class of activities within the FBI whereby officials at the highest levels must approve such a raid. All the people at the highest levels of the FBI and DoJ are Trump appointees.
One prediction:
  • Trump is likely apoplectic at the moment and will post a "dipsh*t" tweet about the matter.

Last edited:
Not only is The Swamp attacking our democracy, they now have attacked Attorney Client Privilege, the basis of the right of citizens to address state prosecution. VERY SAD!

It is ironic that Swamp Rat Rosenstine signed off on this unconstitutional act, yet hides documents from Congressional oversight committees to protect the conspiracy he is part off to attack our democracy!

The Founding Fathers KNEW these days would come.
What they DIDN'T know is that Americans, even WITH the 2nd, would just sit back and allow it to happen.

Shame on The "Good Men" who did nothing.

Don't blame the enemy....they are only doing their job.
If they want to take your guns, rape your wives and enslave your babies....and you do "nothing".....well.....who's the idiot?

Like they did to the Clintons???/ What goes around comes around

A few observations:
  • Yet again, we see Mueller and the rest of the FBI coming completely "out of the blue" with a bombshell....And people have the temerity to presume they know or can accurately infer the status of Mueller's and other FBI investigations. Nothing could be farther from the truth.
  • Mueller is clearly not seeking to overstep the scope of his mandate. His scope is stuff having Russia as part of its nexus of activity in connection with Trump's 2016 election campaign. Cohen has been adamant about not ever having had a role in Trump's campaign. I suspect, consequently, that the raid does not pertain to the the 2016 campaign, but it may pertain to "conventional" federal election law violations, though it may just be
  • Whatever Mueller turned over to the NY Southern District of the FBI/DoJ must be quite convincing that there's "there" there. That's my observation because Cohen being the POTUS' personal attorney makes the raid fall into a special class of activities within the FBI whereby officials at the highest levels must approve such a raid. All the people at the highest levels of the FBI and DoJ are Trump appointees.
One prediction:
  • Trump is likely apoplectic at the moment and will post a "dipsh*t" tweet about the matter.
accept that stormy was 12 years ago bubba. stay recent.

While Trump was parading Bill Clinton's accusers to divert from the Access Hollywood tape, he was simultaneously bribing his own accusers to keep quiet.

Priceless.

Forum List

Back