Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

No one is pissing on his grave. No one is happy that Mike Brown is dead. Reasonable people are happy that Darren Wilson is alive.

Would I rather Brown was alive? Of course. Will I morn a thug who caused his own death? Nope.
You're not pissing on his grave. Others are, you may have missed those posts.

Would you morn him if he was your ... brother in law, son, friend from high school, ... People do really dumb shit sometimes.

This one time when I was 18, ... nvm. :alcoholic:

No you are a pussy for coming on here and telling that story like it would make a difference!!
Where I grew up only pussies brought weapons to defend themselves in a fist fight. But then we had honor and fights did not scare us like they clearly scare you.

Trouble is you stayed in the car and did not fist fight, like I said you ARE A PUSSY and YOU WANT TO BE THE VICTIM!!
Oh I've been in lots of fist fights. I gave the guy a break cause he was upset about his sister coming home late... You see I can actually put my feet in other people's shoes. It's not that hard you should try it.

I'd not heard that. Wonder why the police waited days to report that piece of information. Very odd. Will he need facial reconstruction? From the “side of his face was swollen” to blowout orbital fracture? Hmm... Do you think it's possible the police are exaggerating the shooter's condition just a bit there to justify the shoot?
I'd not heard that. Wonder why the police waited days to report that piece of information. Very odd. Will he need facial reconstruction? From the “side of his face was swollen” to blowout orbital fracture? Hmm... Do you think it's possible the police are exaggerating the shooter's condition just a bit there to justify the shoot?

I've been punched quite a few times in my life. I never killed anyone for it. But then I'm not a cop.

I've been punched quite a few times in my life. I never killed anyone for it. But then I'm not a cop.
Missouri Law says cops can kill a fleeing felon who assaults officer or resist arrest.

no it doesn't.
A store employee even said the negro stole the cigars. Try to keep up.

A whole lot of people on BOTH SIDES are making presumptive leaps about what the other side means.

There are good and bad on both sides and it is easy to confuse the two.

I agree fully with this statement I just hope after this craziness something positive can come from it

no it doesn't.
A store employee even said the negro stole the cigars. Try to keep up.

A whole lot of people on BOTH SIDES are making presumptive leaps about what the other side means.

There are good and bad on both sides and it is easy to confuse the two.

I agree fully with this statement I just hope after this craziness something positive can come from it
How sweet, naive but sweet .......

Yep. Even if it's true the cop didnt know Dirt Nap Mike stole the cigars,Dirt Nap Mike did,and his response shows that. Obviously if the cop did know about it,his theft was the direct reason for the contact with law enforcement.
I agree, with the point that IF Mike did steal the cigars, it would have given him a reason to high tail it out of there when the cop confronted him for jaywalking. However, I do not agree with the thought line that we should kill black people for running away from a cop.

Would you feel the same about the killing if Mike Brown was named Michelle Brown and was a 5'2 brunette girl with blue eyes?

How about if it was this shoplifter:
celebrities-who-have-been-caught-shoplifting.jpg

Then I guess he'd just have to "pat her down" for contraband - possibly a full body cavity search .

Yep. Even if it's true the cop didnt know Dirt Nap Mike stole the cigars,Dirt Nap Mike did,and his response shows that. Obviously if the cop did know about it,his theft was the direct reason for the contact with law enforcement.
I agree, with the point that IF Mike did steal the cigars, it would have given him a reason to high tail it out of there when the cop confronted him for jaywalking. However, I do not agree with the thought line that we should kill black people for running away from a cop.

Would you feel the same about the killing if Mike Brown was named Michelle Brown and was a 5'2 brunette girl with blue eyes?

Then I guess he'd just have to "pat her down" for contraband - possibly a full body cavity search .

Come on, everyone knows you don't swing that way.

friggin huns... kill the men rape the women.

LMAO.."What if"..."maybe"...You start ANOTHER sentence with "How about"....Why not go with the known facts and have a mature discussion, instead of inventing fantasy scenarios?

now you're really desperate using pictures of people unrelated to the event and trying to reframe the discussion...but ok I'll play;

If this fantasy person you invented committed battery on a cop and tried to take his weapon the fantasy person you invented out of thin air would have been shot, too, and would have deserved it.

Here's the facts;
He wasn't killed for jaywalking or stealing cigars.
He wasn't killed because he was "black"
He was killed for attacking a cop and trying to take his weapon..and, according to missouri statutes, the cop had the right to shoot him.
Good shoot.

A prime example below of what you are saying..

LMAO.."What if"..."maybe"...You start ANOTHER sentence with "How about"....Why not go with the known facts and have a mature discussion, instead of inventing fantasy scenarios?

now you're really desperate using pictures of people unrelated to the event and trying to reframe the discussion...but ok I'll play;

If this fantasy person you invented committed battery on a cop and tried to take his weapon the fantasy person you invented out of thin air would have been shot, too, and would have deserved it.

Here's the facts;
He wasn't killed for jaywalking or stealing cigars.
He wasn't killed because he was "black"
He was killed for attacking a cop and trying to take his weapon..and, according to missouri statutes, the cop had the right to shoot him.
Good shoot.

A prime example below of what you are saying..

Yeah apparently every dead citizen is a good shoot to the cops. Piss em off and out come the guns. bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang ... reload... bang bang bang bang bang.. oh I guess the boy was unarmed.... oh look I shoot him in the head a couple times hope he learned his lesson.

Forum List

Back