MH-17

Sbiker

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Born in USSR
Yesterday Ukraine told, they don't have any systems, to strike plane at the height more than 10 km...

Now at parade they're showing 6 Buk-M1, able to strike plans at heights up to 12 km, ant they proud of them...

Tomorrow they'll award by medals soldiers, who secretly forced down MH-17 by one of this Buk-M1, to provoke sanctions about Russia and demonize Donbass rebels...

Continuing to observe...

Yesterday Ukraine told, they don't have any systems, to strike plane at the height more than 10 km...

Now at parade they're showing 6 Buk-M1, able to strike plans at heights up to 12 km, ant they proud of them...

Tomorrow they'll award by medals soldiers, who secretly forced down MH-17 by one of this Buk-M1, to provoke sanctions about Russia and demonize Donbass rebels...

Continuing to observe...

And they have a history. They shot down a Russian passenger plane before. 2001 I think it was.

Bullshit. Again...:cuckoo::cuckoo:

They took out a passenger plane in 2001. Siberia Airlines 1812. Now if you want to post that someone is full of shit you better be prepared to back your own claim up. Now child read and learn.

Real time mother fucking history baby!

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 was a commercial flight shot down with no survivors by the Ukrainian Air Force over the Black Sea on 4 October 2001, en route from Tel Aviv, Israel to Novosibirsk, Russia. The aircraft, a Soviet-made Tupolev Tu-154, carried an estimated 66 passengers and 12 crew members. Most of the passengers were Israelis visiting relatives in Russia. The crash site is about 190 km west-southwest of the Black Sea resort of Sochi and 140 km north of the Turkish coastal town of Fatsa and 350 km south-southeast of Feodosiya in Crimea. Ukraine eventually admitted that it caused the crash, probably by an errant S-200 missile fired by its armed forces.[1] Ukraine ended up paying $15 million to surviving family members of 78 victims ($200,000 per victim).

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now years later gee why has there been no determination in the downing of MH 17? Because they know the Uks did it. If they had proof of Russia doing it this would be all over.

They took out a passenger plane in 2001. Siberia Airlines 1812. Now if you want to post that someone is full of shit you better be prepared to back your own claim up. Now child read and learn.

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 was a commercial flight shot down with no survivors by the Ukrainian Air Force over the Black Sea on 4 October 2001, en route from Tel Aviv, Israel to Novosibirsk, Russia. The aircraft, a Soviet-made Tupolev Tu-154, carried an estimated 66 passengers and 12 crew members. Most of the passengers were Israelis visiting relatives in Russia. The crash site is about 190 km west-southwest of the Black Sea resort of Sochi and 140 km north of the Turkish coastal town of Fatsa and 350 km south-southeast of Feodosiya in Crimea. Ukraine eventually admitted that it caused the crash, probably by an errant S-200 missile fired by its armed forces.[1] Ukraine ended up paying $15 million to surviving family members of 78 victims ($200,000 per victim).

Do you have some vision issues?

You should be a complete fool if you think that somebody in manhood in Ukraine hasn’t heard about the Siberian plane yet.

Now years later gee why has there been no determination in the downing of MH 17? Because they know the Uks did it. If they had proof of Russia doing it this would be all over.

I know about russian journalists investigation... How interesting, it exists in English too:

You should be a complete fool if you think that somebody in manhood in Ukraine hasn’t heard about the Siberian plane yet.

Yeah, we all know, there are no at Ukraine nazis and anti-semits, and Tu-154 from Israel capital Tel-Aviv was striked by unknown accident in unknown place, and Russia, controlled all unknown places in universe, guilty in this in 146%....

Today Ukraine is celebrating its "Independence " Day. Independence from WHO????? May be only from Mozambique. Ukraine is under the total external control from Washington and depends just about on every country in the world. I found a great article about recent Ukrainian events by Bryan MacDonald is an Irish journalist. If anybody wants to know (briefly) what’s going on there and actually why, take a look at it, no speculations, just facts.

Here I'm posting just a few quotes from it:

Sharp analysts have long suggested that Western power brokers aren’t that dedicated to helping Ukraine. Instead, the argument goes, the priority seems to be hurting Russia. This week, via a DC Leaks dump of billionaire Hungarian investor George Soros’ communications; we have new evidence to support that argument. What’s also interesting is that when Russia ejected Soros’ NGOs, Western reaction was apoplectic. DC Leaks' revelations suggest President Putin’s move to block these groups might have been sound strategy.

At one stage Pyatt asks Soros, “what (the) USG (US government) should be doing and what the USG is currently doing (sic)?”The reply is “Obama has been too soft on Putin,” and he goes on to suggest “a division of labor between the US and the EU with the US playing the bad cop role” in dealing with the Kremlin. It’s all Putin, Putin, Putin and continues in this vein.
What we know is that the nation has lurched from crisis to crisis and that these events are usually presented in western media as battles between pro-western “reformers” and pro-Russian “kleptocrats.” This is hogwash. The reality is that the country is split into two camps of oligarchs, one side based in Kiev and western regions (led by current President Poroshenko) and the other rooted in the east (previously controlled by one of Ukraine’s richest men, Rinat Akhmetov)

There are few real differences between Poroshenko and Yanukovich. But what springs to mind is that the current incumbent speaks better English and thus presents a warmer face to the West. Furthermore, he's enthusiastic about NATO membership, whereas the former president preferred horse-trading between east and west in search of the best deal. That said, Poroshenko is described as ‘pro-Europe’ and his predecessor as ‘pro-Russia’ However, in reality, both men are pro-themselves and pro-money.
Let’s just look at Ukraine’s figures. In 2014, its economy was 30 percent smaller - in real terms - than in 1991 and the average citizen was 20 percent less well off. After two years of recession, those numbers are surely worse now. To add insult to injury, it is also the world’s most unequal country.

Twenty five years ago, Ukraine was on a par with Poland. Today, it would need to grow by about 10 percent per annum until 2032, just to catch up with where its more successful neighbor is now. With that in mind, you’d expect NATO members to offer Ukraine a type of ‘Marshall Plan’ to reboot its failed economy, but nothing has been forthcoming. Because they know the funds would be stolen.

“In little over a year, living standards in Ukraine have fallen by half, the value of the currency has slumped by more than two-thirds, and inflation has skyrocketed to 43 percent.

Kiev is paying $130 for $100 gas
because it doesn’t want to admit that it’s Russian gas. This is proof of the mindset of Ukrainian policymakers.

Twenty five years after the USSR collapsed, Ukraine is worse off than it was under direct rule from Moscow.

Currently, it’s financially beholden to the IMF, which can reduce its economy to rubble with a stroke of a pen and its leaders are apparently chosen by foreign officials and wealthy lobbyists with no connection to the country. To make matters worse, Kiev has completely burned its bridges with Russia, which hosts the largest Ukrainian diaspora in the world.

Modern Ukraine is 25 yrs old, but is it actually independent?

Last edited:

Hey give me a link from Kiev today? Oh and Pinchuk and your current President own your media fool.

I have no vision issues and by the way my family is from the west and I am so ashamed of any Ukrainian from the west that backs Bandera or turn him into a hero. My heart breaks. I know what they did although my great grandfather left pre world war one with three sisters. My Baba. Katarina, my aunts my darling aunts. They came to this new land called Canada and cut out a life. I consider myself dearly blessed. But I know the anti Jew sentiment. Not in my family. I would personally have revolted. But I know the anti Jew sentiment and what western Ukrainians did to them. Physically in streets.

I know the bad Ukrainians. The Bandera loving Ukrainians. Oh and they wiped out Poles too.

Today Ukraine is celebrating its "Independence " Day. Independence from WHO????? May be only from Mozambique. Ukraine is under the total external control from Washington and depends just about on every country in the world. I found a great article about recent Ukrainian events by Bryan MacDonald is an Irish journalist. If anybody wants to know (briefly) what’s going on there and actually why, take a look at it, no speculations, just facts.

Here I'm posting just a few quotes from it:

Sharp analysts have long suggested that Western power brokers aren’t that dedicated to helping Ukraine. Instead, the argument goes, the priority seems to be hurting Russia. This week, via a DC Leaks dump of billionaire Hungarian investor George Soros’ communications; we have new evidence to support that argument. What’s also interesting is that when Russia ejected Soros’ NGOs, Western reaction was apoplectic. DC Leaks' revelations suggest President Putin’s move to block these groups might have been sound strategy.

At one stage Pyatt asks Soros, “what (the) USG (US government) should be doing and what the USG is currently doing (sic)?”The reply is “Obama has been too soft on Putin,” and he goes on to suggest “a division of labor between the US and the EU with the US playing the bad cop role” in dealing with the Kremlin. It’s all Putin, Putin, Putin and continues in this vein.
What we know is that the nation has lurched from crisis to crisis and that these events are usually presented in western media as battles between pro-western “reformers” and pro-Russian “kleptocrats.” This is hogwash. The reality is that the country is split into two camps of oligarchs, one side based in Kiev and western regions (led by current President Poroshenko) and the other rooted in the east (previously controlled by one of Ukraine’s richest men, Rinat Akhmetov)

There are few real differences between Poroshenko and Yanukovich. But what springs to mind is that the current incumbent speaks better English and thus presents a warmer face to the West. Furthermore, he's enthusiastic about NATO membership, whereas the former president preferred horse-trading between east and west in search of the best deal. That said, Poroshenko is described as ‘pro-Europe’ and his predecessor as ‘pro-Russia’ However, in reality, both men are pro-themselves and pro-money.
Let’s just look at Ukraine’s figures. In 2014, its economy was 30 percent smaller - in real terms - than in 1991 and the average citizen was 20 percent less well off. After two years of recession, those numbers are surely worse now. To add insult to injury, it is also the world’s most unequal country.

Twenty five years ago, Ukraine was on a par with Poland. Today, it would need to grow by about 10 percent per annum until 2032, just to catch up with where its more successful neighbor is now. With that in mind, you’d expect NATO members to offer Ukraine a type of ‘Marshall Plan’ to reboot its failed economy, but nothing has been forthcoming. Because they know the funds would be stolen.

“In little over a year, living standards in Ukraine have fallen by half, the value of the currency has slumped by more than two-thirds, and inflation has skyrocketed to 43 percent.

Kiev is paying $130 for $100 gas
because it doesn’t want to admit that it’s Russian gas. This is proof of the mindset of Ukrainian policymakers.

Twenty five years after the USSR collapsed, Ukraine is worse off than it was under direct rule from Moscow.

Currently, it’s financially beholden to the IMF, which can reduce its economy to rubble with a stroke of a pen and its leaders are apparently chosen by foreign officials and wealthy lobbyists with no connection to the country. To make matters worse, Kiev has completely burned its bridges with Russia, which hosts the largest Ukrainian diaspora in the world.

Modern Ukraine is 25 yrs old, but is it actually independent?

You have all these oligarchs who are now dependent on Merkel because Crimea the jewel of the Ukraine went to Russia. Bless their souls. But this screws up the wests plan of taking over all the ports. AND the oil fields off the coast.

Take one look at the Ukraines natural resources. I have. :) They are all in the east.

Hey give me a link from Kiev today?

What link do you want?

Oh and Pinchuk and your current President own your media fool.

You think you said something new for me? Descend from your lectern, professor; it is not an appropriate place for you.

I have no vision issues and by the way my family is from the west and I am so ashamed of any Ukrainian from the west that backs Bandera or turn him into a hero. My heart breaks. I know what they did although my great grandfather left pre world war one with three sisters. My Baba. Katarina, my aunts my darling aunts. They came to this new land called Canada and cut out a life. I consider myself dearly blessed. But I know the anti Jew sentiment. Not in my family. I would personally have revolted. But I know the anti Jew sentiment and what western Ukrainians did to them. Physically in streets.

I know the bad Ukrainians. The Bandera loving Ukrainians. Oh and they wiped out Poles too.

Yes, the amount of those who consider Bandera a national hero is comparatively high in the Western Ukraine. What do you suppose to do with them?

I would love to go there one day. Ukraine and Russia. Most of my family has been to both countries. My husbands family Germany. For some reason I have always been drawn south. Many adventures. But now I'm thinking with these coolest of river cruises we should go to Europe and east.

My one daughter just came back from Sweden. Holy toledo I swear to the good Lord these people don't know how to use letters. Who lives on olg57arop street? Who the hell has a street like this?

The other daughter just came back from an eastern tour bitching about oh cripes Hanoi or Bangkok having bad reception when MOM can't get a dial up signal in Canada.

There's this little place just up the road where the first that landed and some how made it out here in true wilderness. They put up a monument to their old country. I visit this. I found it and it was untended on a corner. All overgrown. I will shortly get it to you. I'm working on it. I had to get the poison ivy off it first.

When you see the monument you will cry. These were immigrants who didn't demand. These were immigrants who were so grateful to come that they endured minus 40 degree weather in winter and still loved their Lord and their new lives.

What link do you want?

You think you said something new for me? Descend from your lectern, professor; it is not an appropriate place for you.

Yes, the amount of those who consider Bandera a national hero is comparatively high in the Western Ukraine. What do you suppose to do with them?

They rule you. The Clintons along with Pinchuk your President Soros and even Spielberg rule you. Pity. What can I do from here? Nothing. You are ruled by them. I can't do anything to help you.

What link do you want?

You know what hurts the most. I can't help you. I know I can try but I see what is going on and my heart not only breaks it is shattered watching what is going on. Turn on anyone that supports Bandera. But what the hell do you do now? What do you do? The whispers will kill you. I'm at a loss here.

What link do you want?

You know what hurts the most. I can't help you. I know I can try but I see what is going on and my heart not only breaks it is shattered watching what is going on. Turn on anyone that supports Bandera. But what the hell do you do now? What do you do? The whispers will kill you. I'm at a loss here.

What does ‘turn on’ mean in this context?

What link do you want?

What does ‘turn on’ mean in this context?

A betrayal. If you now oppose any in the Ukraine now you run the risk of getting killed. You have the two highest members your President and Pinchuk who control ALL your media. You cannot risk getting killed.

Just a quick aside for anyone tuning into Ukrainian crazies today.......................... the President and Pinchuk, You know the big Clinton donors, hang out with Soros and Spielberg control all the media out of Kiev.

You know what I don't get? I dont get it at all. Why does a Jew like Pinchuk support nazi lovers? I do not understand this. Soros backing Nazis. I do not understand this. Can someone explain this to me?

Forum List

Back